Best YLYL thread of all times, only the most legendary may enter

Best YLYL thread of all times, only the most legendary may enter...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lBGcWBDh7w&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learn to Ctrl F

get ready to lose

Old but doing my part to keep the thread alive

Legit busted out laughing

Check'd

and Czeching your dubs :)

3creepy5me

This one always gets me. Lost

Fuck you geelards.

THIS PROGRAM WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY CONTRIBUTIONS TO YOUR PBS STATION FROM VIEWERS LIKE YOU

>i
i'm going to hell for laughting at this one lol #Worth

Saving this thread

Laugh

Check'd

Could i just say please that all these pictures of bananas are ruining my enjoyment of Sup Forums and i'll ask you all to stop please

>Reply to Thread No.712664148

Did you say more Bananas?

my hero

i hope i'll once in my life be able to do such a thing.

imagine the guy coming to clean the shit out of this craps kek

the best i did was in Le Louvre, toilet full of paper so i pissed everywhere and enjoyed myself

I wished I did this to faggots back in middle school

>when shit just got real

got more ? can't stop laughing at this shit kek

This amaze me

kek more

EVEN BETTER!

yep

It's all gone. You'll have to settle for the potassium.

Oh hell no

one guy doing bananas how sad is that

what was posted here?

Directions not clear enough. Got dick stuck in bike chain. Please clarify next time.

pls don't post this evil

Cancer. The potassium cured it.

in her mouth .mpeg4

Posts like this makes life worth living

It's Krillin.

Fuck you user, i've lost xD

God dammit

why do you post these?

Khaled, I know you got hitters from Miami. Please do not send them at my head. I just want to have a conversation about how we playing radio’s game. Khaled, you a real nigga. Khaled, you a real nigga. You got the keys. But as we learn all the politics that niggas was doing for years. Obama couldn’t make America great because he couldn’t be him to be who he was. Black men have been slaves. Obama wasn’t allowed to do this [screams] and still win. He had to be perfect. But being perfect don’t always change shit, bro. Being perfect don’t always change shit, bro.
So, when I talk about MTV, let me explain something. I was hurt. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I wanted to present a video called “Fade” and I don’t expect MTV to help me. Mr. West, I don’t respect you. I will let you know that Beyoncé is winning the video tonight for “Formation” over “Hotline Bling” and “Famous.” They told me beforehand so I wouldn’t run on stage. Hey, bruh, y’all ain’t gotta fuck with me, but you know I got the vision and you know I’mma gonna keep it real with you. Beyoncé, I was hurt. I went down seven years on behalf of your—eh, nigga! Don’t [...] no shit while I'm talking. I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk when I talk to y’all like this. This is a moment in the [...], bro. The vibes is back. The vibes is back. Motherfuckers might feel a way about this tonight. Beyoncé, I was hurt because I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won Video of the Year over me and over “Hotline Bling.” In my opinion—now, don’t go trying to diss Beyoncé. She is great. Taylor Swift is great. We are all great people. We are all equal.

What message?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lBGcWBDh7w&t=1s

potassium cures the cancer

And this is why I dont come to Sup Forums much anymore. Too many fucking kids shitposting bananas. No nana chan is better and doesnt have the middle school fags. Cant wait for this place to get shit down and the kids start killing themselves because they cant go anywhere else

Are you trying to annoy newfags away with bannanas? Obviously it isn't working.

lost

lost.

Is this a quote of that breakdown I heard about?

Smirked

I really, really, really like this picture.