youtube.com/watch?v=QtG_SV1BqQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

which one?

very funny

kek

Yeah, answer the question. Which one?

/thread

This is me.

The one on the right obviously dickhead, my gf doesn't look anything like a fucking man

Its freakin cold up in my room

I'm 25 btw

>gf

Have you checked?

r8 xd

7/10 :)

Sorry OP I have used my super mind reading and found out its a guy

7/10 cewt

hi Sup Forums

6/10

ahh the girl with no eyebrows that has nudes of her weighing 200 lbs

im less high here lol

Why r we doing this

tig ol bitties

Yeah ure good looking friend :) no homoes

yes and she's definitely a girl

Because we vape

vaping is just a little gay bro

want to come over to my house and watch the 30 current season anime episodes im behind on

She looks more like a clutch plate with all that metal in her face, dude.

kek

>trying this hard

>no eyebrows
Yea and?

>nudes
Impossible seeing as i dont take nude photos

>200 pounds
Lmfao more like 145

Kayla L

>being this desperate for attention

Yeah we know you're unattractive and fat, piss off.

More like
Feces of Sup Forums

wut

Ive posted to prove a point moron.

And 145 isnt fat

Time to put it down. In the garbage. Forever.

It is on you. You look overweight. Your tits are in a major pushup bra so we know they're tiny so that doesn't help.

Fuck all of you, I bet none of you even have gf's, bet you have waifu pillows, wish I hadn't started this thread now, bunch of jealous haters

I really like dicks

Why do you give this much of a shit?

Because you're saying my gf looks like man ffs, grow up

I never said anything about your gf, stupid nigger

Im a C36 i dont recall that being small.

Im sensing mad beta faggot or ugly fem lol

we know

Hello fellow degenerates

>I bet none of you even have gf's
Yeah my wife's got a thing about that now.
But hey - you've got a back up throw out bearing now if you need one.

Vape transends sexuality bro. You can pry it from my cold, dead hands.

kek

Or you're just a delusional fatty

Don't listen to that fag I would impregnate you

facebook /ben.schobs

whatever, I don't give a shit, you can see she doesn't look like a man on any of my pics, just haters

Life before vape was a life I would rather forget.

Of course you would. She's already fat so getting pregnant would hardly make a difference

>post picture of self and spouse
>on a board with a mental age of around 12 (deliberately or otherwise)
>get ridiculed
>act surprised

You're either trolling or a pitifully insecure retard. Insecure about yourself and insecure about your gf. You'd also be a newfag which at your age, is pretty pathetic. Even more pathetic you're transparently attempting to prove your superiority to the rest of us by simple virtue of the fact that a member of the opposite sex isn't completely repulsed by you.

For what it's worth. she'd be kinda fuckable if for one, I were drunk and for another, she didn't have all that shit in her face.

Ah I get it. it's a personal army request in disguise.
That explains the fake butthurt.

Why do people bother with that shit?

Either that or a double bluff to get people to check out his "music"

And she's a hairless rat with flat tits and a huge sense of entitlement. I'd rather be alone than go near that

Lol yea okay whatever makes you feel better neckbeard

Eh its not really listening and thinking his words hold any ounce of fact..its more like pic related

Amazing, exactly the same face of my ancient co-inmate ! Perfect sosie,very disturbing.
Of course you can't be him, we are french, and he's dead in motorbike crash 2 years ago, but it is funny to see you.

Right because anyone who doesn't worship you must be a neckbeard. What a joke

Ben's obviously pissed him off and now he's trying to rile people up on here and pretending to be him in the hope there will be a backlash

youtube.com/watch?v=QtG_SV1BqQY

Might have worked, I already disliked 3 of his shitty Youtube videos

Oh no of course youre more than welcome to think im gross or whatever but you forget that its an opinion...not a fact.
When you have 100 guys saying your hot and then you have one neckbeard in the corner saying your not it aint really gonna effect you lol

Also youre free to post a pic of yourself since youre clearly so confident

Hood looks pretty cozy and warm but the rest looks too damn thin to actually provide warmth

Cause we wanna be validated by having people tell us they'd suck our dicks

Its a bit warmer than you think. Its my bfs so its a bit baggy so i can curl up inside it for extra warmth

Guys only saying it on the internet doesn't count. You need a reality check

I'd suck your dick. Sry I'm just average looking tho

Nice view you had there user

>implying only the internet

You literally cannot be that stupid to assume that?

I see two dudes.
both gay

Just going by how entitled and egotistical you are. You're a pity fuck at best and I'm obviously not the only one who thinks so

Do your worst scrum of the earth

>tfw crazy hair

Lmfao all because im comfident in my appearance and like myself as a person makes me egotistical?
What a sad life you must live to think that as a bad thing.
All of what youre saying could possibly hold some sort of truth if i wasnt in a commited relationship with a man who wants to marry me.
A man that actually did start out as a fling and came to me and insisted on us being more after a year of just being "buddies"
So the fact that i have a man who already had me physically yet still wanted more actually can say quite a bit so if its a pity fuck then i guess hes really commited to it lmfao

You can try to lower me all you want but youre gonna see its impossible kid

Holy shit this is where the internet lives.

Guess he likes fat chicks, good for him. He has you so the rest of us aren't so unlucky. But he will cheat on you, no doubt. Nobody is gonna put up with you for long.

And no. It's because you refuse to acknowledge the sun doesn't shine out of your ass and you aren't God's gift to men.

Confidence is different than being simply arrogant. You're too stupid to see the difference

You're in a relationshipand post yourself on here. He must be a shitty bf

r u a boy

Yes

Expain to me the way you say i am. Because theres no evidence of that.

I already said youre free to think im gross or unattractive...its not like im forcing you or anyone to think otherwise.

But theres a difference between "i think youre ugly" and "no guys youre wrong and everyone who thinks shes pretty has a problem"

Thats literally you lol. You see how retarded that is?
In fact the only one here fitting to youre "thinking the sun shines out your ass" comment is you dear. You ckearly think your way of thinking is the correct way. Which is quite unhealthy.

I never claimed to be some sort of goddess. I have plenty of flaws but im not gonna dwell on those and let them create sone negative version of myself.

So the only arrogant one here is you kid

take it off and post that pic

Can I fuck your gf? Do a tits of Sup Forums thread!

He knows i post myself on here and hell i post pics of me and him on here.

Its faces...i dont post nudes nor do i even flirt with anyone lol

Im a manly man

You didn't need the words, you're picture clearly says tgat

Oh boy you're even worse than I thought.

I never said it's wrong for anyone to think you're attractive, did I? No. I just said you are not and you're egotistical about your appearance. Even everything you're bitching about in your comment right now is ridiculous.

Actually you claim it in every other thread, you always say you're attractive. You always say you have "this, that and the other thing" better than everyone else. Well you know what? It just goes to show you are a depressed little skank who pines for affection from people on the internet because you aren't getting any in real life. I've even seen you insult random females who felt confident in THEIR appearance. Newsflash, chick, you are a revolting person. You obviously don't have a boyfriend or a good life in general or you wouldn't be posting your mug on here. Fact.

Seriously, get over yourself and maybe one day someone will be able to stomach you.

This picture confuses me

Post ur tits plz

Don't have any.