WAAAAAAAAH ALL THE CHARACTERS AREN'T WHITE

>WAAAAAAAAH ALL THE CHARACTERS AREN'T WHITE
>WAAAAAAAAH THE FEMALE CHARACTERS AREN'T ONE-DIMENSIONAL SUBSERVIENT PLOT DEVICES
>WAAAAAAAAH WHITES (responsible for imperialism and the state of africa and the middle east) ARE PORTRAYED IN A BAD LIGHT
>WAAAAAAAAH THE DIDN'T PUT ARMS ON THE IMAGINARY CARTOON DRAGOON

Ah it's lovely here in /tvmblr/! Tell me, who got the most notes tonight? The thread bitching about people of colour in their Star Wars Manchild One movie? Or the ones excited for video game movies?

You white people will never achieve anything as long as you sit around bitching and moaning and stealing inventions/ideas. All while we enjoy life and fuck your disgusting women

>watching movies on steam

transgender feminazi tumblrina nigger landwhale detected

nice reddit thread, really made me think

>actually has an image saved from a james cameron """"""movie""""""
i rest my case

A Jim a day keeps the lardwhales away

>imperialism

You realize you look way more triggered than the retards you are talking about for posting this, right?

@71266470
Not getting my (You/OP) tonight.

Really made me think op

>people browsing this board RIGHT NOW in the (current year) will reply to this shitty bait
Summertime, and the livin' is easy.

thats some radical stuff, m8

>Sup Forumsirgin comes to Sup Forums

Hey that's from that Sublime song

;^)

3edgy5me

Not OP but all these niggers acting like it isn't true

Quality thread Opay.

>WAHHHHH MOVIES MADE IN WHITE COUNTRIES NEED TO BE FULL OF NIGGERS

But the stuff OP is mocking is also true.
Too meta for me

>You white people will never achieve anything

Said the coon whilst using a white invention

Kys

anybody else hear the daedra screech from oblivion when they see the pcuck wojak?

I can't be the only one...

She literally looks like a female Benjamin Cumberbatch

>le ebin Germanic race

Show me a better sheboon then. I'll wait.

Sup Forums btfo desu senpai

t. Assblasted remainer

How? Just how fucking stupid and new do you have to be to take this fuckers shitpost seriously? You have to be dumber than a fucking camels left nutsack. kill yourselfs, you're ruining this fucking board one day at a time congrats you fucking no life ass snorting fat fucks

Find the nearest landmine and tap dance on it you goof.

Really makes you think

>being this triggered and new

samefag

Kek

There are many things I am ashamed of myself about... but being white, straight and male are not any of them.

I seriously wish that female characters like teethette were three dimensional and not one dimensional.

>extremely obvious bait thread
>people reply seriously

>not quoting OP for starting it
kys idiot

Agreed.

>WAAAAAAAAAH CIS STRAIGHT WHITE MEN STILL EXIST
>WAAAAAAAAAH THEY'RE KEEPING US WHITE WOMEN, NIGGERS, FAGGOTS, AND MUSLIMS FROM UNITING IN A GLORIOUS MULTICULTURAL GLOBAL SOCIETY. DON'T ASK ME HOW BUT WE'LL MAKE IT WORK.

>England voted to leave the EU

feels good man

I wish they were 6 dimensional

not really

This thread is bad, reported and you should gas yourself.

Found the nigger.

What a garbage thread yo

>H-he s-started it!
Are you a fucking child now? Fuck off you dumb ear thruster. Its a shitpost. Dont feed into it you useless sack of fish eggs

One thumb?

HAVE TWO

The first two are legitimately annoying. How can you cry about SJW racebaiting when protagonists are only allowed to be white or else it's a kike conspiracy.

>WAAAAAAH WHY ARE THERE NO BROWN PEOPLE IN THIS MOVIE?
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, THE FEMALES ARENT HALF THE CAST? THEY'RE ACTUALLY WELL DEVELOPED AND ARENT JUST MEN WITH TITS?
>JESUS CHRIST ITS 2016 WHERE IS ALL THE DIVERSITY

Kill yourself OP.

Golly I had no idea black people were disliked this much. Advice for a young half negro such as myself to not be shit in this world?

Why were the 80s less autistic when it came to movies? Now everything is just politics and nobody can get along.

Run for ya life

Stop going out of your way to mention you're a nigger and people online probably won't lash out at you all the time.

Whoops looks like I already fucked up

I hate all the fake jew shilling the most though. at least these misguided aspies are fun to watch. you just suck at life and are living a lie.

And you're still here sitting on a high horse, you're the ignorant one here

Fuck off vee, you're fucking annoying.

>Golly I had no idea black people were disliked this much.
Kek, have you been living under a rock or in a liberal echo chamber?

lmao u mad

>You white people will never achieve anything

What about Brexit?

Not even white but I'm tired of forced diversity. Hollywood can go fuck itself.

OP BTFO

Back to r/asianmasculinity with you

You forgot to mention the whole of western civilization.

Don't worry these edgy teenagers learn their place in their mid 20's when their friends start to abandon them and the increasing isolation and paranoia crushes them.

No one is complaining about black characters or lack of white characters

We're complaining that jewollywood is arbitrarily putting black characters in there for the sake of having black characters for no reason other than an agenda.

Stop strawmanning, there are plenty of good black roles, ooga booga boyega in star wars was just a stupid thing, oh and don't forget the obligatory stronk womyn feminist wet dream too