Anyone else fuck with RC's?

Anyone else fuck with RC's?

Tried both of these so far, that Etizolam goes down way too easy. Been trying to find a solid Xanax hook-up for awhile and decided to try this route. I picked these up as a surprise for my girls B-Day and she likes them way more than I thought she would. Am a little concerned about her starting a habit due to how cheap and readily available they are. Can't complain too much since ETZ brings out the freak in her and she barely remembers anything the following day. First day I tried it, I remember I just kept taking more trying to get my desired effect and ended up spilling half the vile. Not sure how much I ended up taking (thinking maybe 6mg), then passed out for 14 hours. Never felt so rested in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
benzo.org.uk/manual/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant be the only one

my buddy had etizolam, he had like 6 vials of it or whatever and got pulled over, he never went to jail because its not illegal yet rofl, thats pretty much like have over 50 xanny bars on not going to jail,

Yeah i know man, its a legal loophole. Cops cant do shit. The vial I have is 90mgs total which is like 45 bars. Got more coming to my house as we speak since I got too fucked and spilled most of it.

I used to buy it in powder form back in the day. Had to stop when I accidentally took 250mg and ended up in the hospital for the next few days. Now I buy generic Klonopin from the clear net for about $1 per 2mg.
I got arrested with etiz on me and wasn't charged with it. Its a grey area it's not illegal to possess.

Shits illegal in MN or I'd do the same thing.

Damn 250 mg...i can't even imagine how fucked you were

It's still legal where I'm at. I'm thinking about stocking up while I can, but am afraid of having a stock pile and being tempted to indulge.

Ive done a few RCs, countless orders of what you got there, OP. I went threw the worst withdrawals of my life with clonazolam though.
Concussions from seizures, woke up in the ICU, and also lost my mind for a while.

Be safe.

That being said my orders coming through this weekend and I'm stoked as fuck lololol

Bump

I'd say that's the equivalent of about 25 bars tbh, plus they're almost not even comparable considering xannies like 4times as long. Etizolam isn't near as euphoric either.

Yeah that's what always gets me concerned. I plan on consuming them "safely" and not taking crazy amounts and only using it as a weekend thing. I can see how easily it is to get away from you. Ive only done the Clon once so far. I just can't see how one could have a functioning day while on it.

Ive heard a lot of people say it's roughly mg to mg comparable and some say it's about half to Xanax. I'm not that familiar with to compair myself since I had a hard time finding it in my area. Usually only took it at parties and music festivals.

Yeah I was taking 30+ a day at that time, it's weird looking back at those times compared to now, idk how I got so out of hand.
That's a good plan if you could stick to it though.

whered you order them from?

I'm not But I got mine from shy

Clonazolam is fucking heavy. when i was on 20mg + 10mg (1/50 manitol mix) i forgot that i took the + 10mgs and wanted to take another 20mgs. this shit would have knocked me out for over 20 hours. luckily there was a buddy who told me that i already took the booster dose. we were tired so we mixed it with a bit of Ethyl-Hexedron

i've been taking benzos literally every day for 3 years

what is this shit?

Damn I love me some xanax, which of these analogues is the closest in terms of euphoria and anxiety relief?

Research chemical analogues

Op here

r chem depot . com

They only have liquid forms, but the taste is fine. Just make sure you measure the dosage accurately otherwise you'll get fucked up if you measure incorrectly.

Oh and use the code reddit15 for a 15% discount. Found that while researching.

lmfao ur joking rite

i got my script filled at a different pharmacy

they gave me a different generic

didn't work at all it was like stopping it completely after taking it daily for 3 years

I used to take xanax but I feel like my mental acuity was impacted. The stuff made me dumb. Wish I could take it again but I really don't like the feeling of not using the right words and shit like that.

also i took a lot of RC Upper the last 4 months.
My favorite is Ethyl-Hexedron for its long duration and the nice 'high' you get on it. first time i took it it felt like ecstasy+cocaine

i tried 3-FPM out a few times but it just makes you awake and let you feel music more intensified. nothing else

RTI-111 is ok but it burns like hell when you snort it. Kinda feel like Cocaine (it's a Derivat of it) but it's not the best Upper

2 Weeks ago i tried out Ethyl-Pentedron which was great to keep my awake. The Craving is high but it's nice. I like Ethyl- Hexedron more

yeah i type sentences, then reread them and realize i used the wrong words, sometimes i can't speak properly

Any good sources for chems? Interested in ordering some 4p lsd but also wanted to check out some uppers. Recommendations?

right on OP I'll check it out.

Nah I dont reddit, but dude that runs the site was advertising on there. I wanted to make sure the website was legit so I googled it.

and there are few other RC's i tried. But only 1-2 times

>1P-LSD
(really great. first time 100uq second time 200uq. this shit is tripping the fuck out of you. i've learned a lot about my self)
>MXP (tried it out two times. ca 40-60mg in every session. It's the first dissotativa beside N2O and it felt like being high on weed for the first time)
>5-MAPB (took it on a birthday. the dose was about 120mg. Felt a bit weak but on the peek it was kinda like MDMA. Made me really empathic and euphoric)

I was looking for a stimulant similar to Adderall/Vyvanse for studying and shit, you think I should go with 4f-mph? From what I've read I think that's the best one tell me if I'm wrong.

just ordered same as you OP
coupon code worked! Thanks!

How long did it take to get?

Ive only ordered from here a few times but I placed an order yesterday and the tracking number says I'll have it Friday. Gonna be a good weekend!

I dont know if it's just how it reacts with my wife's chemistry or what, but the ETZ makes her horny AF. Would def recomend taking with any chick friends. Start out with 1 mg and see how it goes, but everyone always takes 2 or 3 to get a great feeling going. Remember that the vial is 6 parts per ml.

Any tips on getting generic kpins online? I haven't been able to find it.

I have my first bottle of etizolam arriving tomorrow. Not looking to get fucked up, only want a small amount for anxiety since it's too expensive to keep going to the doctor for Xanax. Any advice on whether this will work as a replacement and what quantity I should start with bros? Thanks.

Are all you faggots buying from the source user listed above?

MXE is the best RC. Do it before they ban it, its ffucking awesome.

I would take the amount you used in xanax form. Usually like .5 mg for medical anxiety

4F-MPH is really nice. It's also kinda like cocaine, keeps you awake for a good amount of time and you have that nice 'high' comparable with the peak of a MDMA trip except the empathic thing

Can anyone give me a good source for RC lsd or shrooms

Cheap stimulant rcs?

but i wouldn't recommend it to study/learn with it. It's a Methyphenidat derivat but that doesn't mean anything. 3-FPM would be the best choise

Yeah I take from .25 to .50 about every other day. Been doing it like that for years without increasing I'm not worried about getting carried away. Just need to save money. Does it provide the same kind of relief?

If you want a good RC that wilo make you trip, take MXE. Its fucking beautiful. Do a small line tho its potent af.

Don't listen to that other guy.

I'd say if you were on about 1mg(xanax) twice a day then I'd sub it for 1-2mg(etizolam) two or three times a day. Its a bit subjective, you gotta find what works for you

Increasing SO*

I take a lot less than that (see other post) but I see where you're coming from. I think figuring out how to dose the liquid will be the only hang up.

need to sleep so last post:
Forgot to mention that 4F-MPH makes you way to hyperactive/druged on normal doses.
don't have expirience with that but maybe lowdosing would handle that and you could stay concentrated.

how many mg per eye-dropper drop

I cannot overstate how good MXE is they banned it in my country. Just try it you fucks.

It seems as though I have the same vendor as you ;) happy researching!

I'm pretty sure most places that you order PG off of come with the little eyedropper, if not then your nearest store would have it. You could let it sit under your tounge for like 5-10min or put it in a drink if it taste like shit

Poop ass niggers

I would also like to know this please.

fucking google it lmao

I meant as far as quantity.

You should definitely get one that has the markings on it, if your using an unmarked one you could fuck yourself over bigtime

You can find thousands of different varying answers on Google. Why wouldn't I want the opinion of some people I'm currently discussing it with?

eyedropper drops per ml is a pretty standard measurement

DUDE NO.

I'm fucking addicted to etizolam and it has ruined my life. STOP NOW.

no youre not

What caused the addiction? Is it just like getting hooked on zannies?

OP here, if you order from said website he includes a one time use liquid syringe.

I have 800 pills in my drawer. I am addicted. I seize if I don't take 3+mg a day
Etiz is 100% the same as xanax, but more euphoric and a little easier to quit.

1 drop = 0.05ml so

6mg per ml

1mg = 1/6ml (0.16)

3.2 drops =1mg

Benzo ring removed or not, Benzo withdrawals are the fucking worst. Have fun but don't get addicted. I was on Klonopin for 8 months, and have been tapering down for 3 months and the fucking withdrawals are death even doing a slow, controlled taper.

I feel you brother. I've been addicted to every benzo out there, and etiz is the worst since one credit card order and I'm reupped.

I've been tapering for months and still can't kick it.

I think the worst thing is, the duration of WDs. with something like opiates, you know the hell is going to be gone in a week or 2. WDs from benzos can last over a year. Fucking horrid.

Get help.

That's good I guess except I don't need the euphoria especially since I'll need to work. Hopefully that won't be an issue with the small doses I'll be taking though. Thanks for the info.

Thank you.

Good luck man. If you havent already, check out the Ashton Manual: benzo.org.uk/manual/
I thought i could just stop k-pins cold turkey (1.5 mgs a day for about 8 months on and off) but went through a week of hell before deciding to do a controlled taper. Of course I did abuse the hell out of them, but there were literally months where I didnt take any and had no WDs. The 2 months before getting off of them fucked me over. I was also taking copious amounts of hydrocodone (prescribed) at the same time, which surely didnt help.

3mg is a tiny dose man. It's so fucking easy to get hooked. It happens by accident having fun, and next thing you know you're puking blood and considering killing yourself.

I've ruined relationships, lost my gf, broken multiple bones, been in a dozen fights, and almost stabbed a man in this last year.

For the love of god, don't play with this shit.

I'm talking half a mg a day tops. I'm this guy

Wise words. Many have lost their jobs, relationships, and indeed lives to benzo addiction. Seriously proceed with caution. I like drugs as much as the next fag, but the benzo high is not ANYWHERE near the withdrawals. Some protracted withdrawals last 2-3 years. Fuck that.

Thanks, def aware of the ashton manual. I was down to 3/4mg a day, but then relapsed to 15mg and am working my way back down. Pretty much every day I just try to take less, and on the weekends lay in bed sick til the last moment I'm losing my mind and take a pill. Nothing on earth compares to benzo withdrawal, and I didn't even know I was hooked til I ran out. 60 pills was all it took. 60mg.

Any RCs that are similar to mdma?

OP can you confirm this is accurate?

It's so easy when supply is unlimited and cost is 1mg/day if you want legit pharmacuticals that are safe, even cheaper for sketch liquids.

Yes, it 100% will replace your xanax but use caution. You are addicted right now to xanax, even at that low of a dose.

Eh. Not that guy but I took .5mg of xanax a day for a few months and quit cold turkey without any negative effects.

Don't fuck with mystery eyedroppers. Buy a veterinary 1mL syringe with .1mL markings and be safe. They are like a dollar.

Also I got hooked on etiz thanks to Sup Forums

Be careful

Understood. Thanks.

.5 for a few years adds up. 1mg for a few months adds up. 3 mg for a few weeks adds up. Its a game of time that most lose.

>veterinary syringe

Nice tip I'll do this.

Ive never compaired the syringe with a dropper. Just use a syringe for accuracy, I wouldnt fuck around

Damn dude. good luck. I would sometimes take 4-5 mgs of klonopin a day, which is a fairly high dose given how potent it is. I think thats what fucked me over. It sucked because I was in Key West with my GF, got engaged, and then came home to immediate fucking WDs. I actually thought i was just sick from traveling. Didnt think i would get addicted from 2 months (90 mgs) of klonopin.

I am reducing my k-pins by 10% weekly (i was reducing by .25 mgs every 2 weeks or so and then hit a wall at .5. I got a digital scale to measure everything out.

Even with a controlled taper, the WDs are shitty. I definitely have the urge to lay in bed and not do fuck all, but I work 50-60 hours in a high stress job. Getting out of bed in the morning is the worst and my weekends, much like yours, are spent curled up in bed in the dark.

Though the last week or so has been a lot better, so I guess there is hope in sight.

Sorry meant $1/mg for real pills from India.
Personally there is no reason to fuck with the sketch shit. Just by the real pills pharmacies get.

Good luck brother. It's work that is the worst. I can be in my office sweating, so some Mondays I have to reup, reup before a meeting, etc.

Hell on earth is benzo addiction.

I am in agreement however I haven't found an Indian pharmacy that sells any benzos. I've had bad experiences with 4 different Indian pharmacies and that was just with orders for blood pressure meds. Shit like ridiculous delays and mysteriously voiding my orders with no explanation and then getting rude with me when I call.

Same guy. Actually I think this is something I need to research better. Is there a subreddit for overseas pharmacy info?

Order from a US supplier who imports the goods from India. Don't fuck with mystery liquids from weird sellers.
/r/rcsources

I prefer and only buy from f l u x l a b supplies

anyone know where to buy tramadol online?

some people can just do that. people like you and I have stronger willpower than others. its a fact

>US supplier

That'd be nice but I don't have a current Rx. The whole point is I'm trying to bypass the drug dealer mentality of doctors. And currently I'm only even talking about my blood pressure stuff not benzos.

>fluxlab

Thanks

I fuck with your mom bitch

Dark markets. Use Dream Market. Fuck Alpha Bay.

tramadol is illegal, don't bother. if you are buying illegal drugs buy real drugs.
Medicare/Medicaid? Why on earth do you need to buy Indian beta blockers?
They are out of stock a lot, but when they are I stock up. They take CC, and last time they double shipped by $250 order lol. If you want to know when they will be back in stock they are on /r/rcsources or they say on their site.

But seriously. This shit has ruined me and I'm a slave by accident. Be careful

4fmp at a rave
closest thing to "limitless" effect I've ever had. much recommended if you like to dance like you own the universe
the post sweats were fucking ridiculous tho