I'm not religious or anything.. But why are most Atheists such cock suckers...

I'm not religious or anything.. But why are most Atheists such cock suckers? They're like the legit definition of Brain cancer at times..

Why are they this way Sup Forums?...

Go away Mohammed, you aren't fooling anyone.

We're not all like that. They're just the ones that are most likely to talk about it.

Case in point, got a new job and went to a party. This one dude there was a giant fucking knob the whole time -- constantly challenging me and being a dick. Eventually he found out I was an atheist and he wanted to be best friends because he was "A militant atheist."

In fact, I used to belong to an atheist group but left for the same reason. They all got into this group think mode that they're better than other people for being atheists.

IT'S SO RIDICULOUS!

Same reason cancerfags like you decide to shitpost.

You need to realize that researching 'atheist cringe compilation' videos on YouTube will not get you anywhere with how the majority actually are.

That's why being agnostic is the only sensible choice.

Arguing something exist without proof is exactly same as arguing something doesn't exist without bringing any proof.

We don't know and most probably will never know if something like god exist and claiming to know answer to this makes you an idiot.

Atheism is the disbelief in God if you didn't know. Just because they don't believe in it does not mean that claim it as a fact. It's merely a belief.

Fucking cringed so hard just now.

State where you see an error in the logic, otherwise go back to gobbling up cock faggot.

I never disagreed lol, I said I cringed because you're being an endgy teen Athiest right now. Rofl

>obvious strawman

How about just saying "I don't know the answer" and carrying on with your life?

It works on both atheists and religious people. They try to convince you something exists / doesn't exist all the time so why shouldn't we say "I don't know the answer, maybe you are right" to them since both of them might be right?

We just simply don't know the answer.

More or less that's what some people go with. Personally, I don't believe in God but I know I can't really disprove it either. It's just what I find more believable

>edgy teen
>rofl
>lol
Aren't you a little young to be on here?

You're lirterly the reason people hate Athiest.

Give me one valid reason other than "You're edgy rofl".

After that, close your browser and tell your parents they did a bad job to let a 14 year old use the internet.

Then congratulations, you are agnostic.

I don't care about what atheism technically means. Right now being an atheist means you belong to a group of disrespectful people which claim to know a "scientifically proven" answer to something humanity has no way of knowing as of now.

I never said anything over the top rude to you, that's why I said you're an edgy teen.

Jeez man.

If you don't care about the literal meaning of an atheist, there's no real point in debating it. People for some reason define them as disrespectful for no apparent reason. It's the same as grouping together race as overall bad people just because of what few others have done.

> But why are most Atheists such cock suckers?

The ones that go out of their way to talk to people about it are usually more than a little proud. There are actually loads more atheists that just never bring it up. Nobody at my office knows I'm an atheist. I don't think most of my family realize the extent to which I don't believe in deity. It just doesn't come up and I have no reason to mention it.

tl;dr: Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Other than calling all of atheists cock suckers?
Get over yourself and take my given advice.

Poor Brian.

I said why are most Athiest cock suckers, not all Athiest.

Please read what I post next time kiddo.

It is same with feminism. It started with good intentions but right now being a feminist is about being "female supremacist". No, you are not advocating gender equality when you are a feminist, even though they technically advocate equality. Atheists are the same as being an atheist technically means disbelief in a god, it turned into denying every posibility that a god might exist no matter what.

What majority of a group does defines that group. It might technically mean something entirely different but in the end society judges them by looking how majority of a group acts.

Not even all atheists are cock suckers. I'd love to see where you're receiving these spot on statistics.

>kiddo
Please. You yourself are cringey. Before you decide to reply with yet another nonsensical message, I want you to consider how illogical your arguments are.
Your age is showing more and more with every post.

That in no way defines feminism nor atheism. You might as well say that entire definitions of words are now changed because of how many of the current generation children use them.

They're too proud.

But they do change, user. That's how languages work. That's the reason the English you are speaking is different than what it was 500 years ago.

Not in this argument but mate, your talking like a dick and you're most definitely under the age of 15

You're not fooling me man, I know you're samfagging, and it's making me cringe really fuck hard right now.

It's all fine though. See have far you fall then when your on you knees you'll get help back up.

Just chipping in because you're actually fucking retarded. You don't even realize YOU are the cringe, fuck off kid.

Intelligible changes, yes. There needs to be a fair reason to do so.

There's a fine line between opinion and fact. Your basing your argument on what few people have done. Many, and most atheists contribute none of the disrespectful actions that you likely have in mind.

It's in the same argument as all israelis are terrorists just because that is what most people for some reason automatically think, despite the terrorists being a very small fraction of the actual ethnicity.

I'v been lurking, and as soon as he said You immediately posted this The same fagging is off the fucking charts.

Pretty sure you're trolling now.

Wow I was just about to make a thread saying the same thing... Are we long lost twins, OP?

its pretty easy to use another device user.

You're starting to act a bit delusional.

Let your mind develop so it can have some actual reasoning other than "T-They must all be samefagging! That's it! I'm in the right and they're all just clones!"

also, it seems as if atheists are the new vegans.

Try to not show all that salt.. You're scaring the kids!

Before you decide to make a post. please add proof to your claims. Otherwise, just don't even contribute. You might as well have said nothing.

"I've lost all logical sensibility and cannot comprehend anything to back myself up! Better go back to calling everyone salty!"

I don't exactly agree with you but you are right in your own way and I respectfully agree to disagree with you on this topic.

I don't have problems with respectful people anyway. It is just that, I encounter atheists who defend their belief to extremes to the point of being disrespectful all the time and thats why I don't exactly like that group of people.

Found the angsty atheist fuck boy.

Calling everyone salty? i'm only calling you salty.

I would of never guessed you where an atheist, until you opened your mouth.

Yes, and in doing that you are showing you have no other logical arguments, so you result to "You're salty!".

And no shit, I'm taking up for atheists.

I think it's american atheists that are the problem. In america the vast mayority of people are chill about their believes whether religious or atheists but there is a very loud minority that are really stupid and think they made their point by attacking the opposite group I don't see this outside the US.

>still implying majority of atheists are cocksuckers.
>clearly 11 years old.
>generalizing people based on the actions of few, yet saying he isnt, by saying he is.
> wut.

Not all atheist are 6 year old's, but all 6 year old's are atheist.

There are many reasons why they seem that way.
an important thing to notice, is that its usually only those who are religious who find them annoying, because they disagree with them.
This is amplified with the fact that atheists like the argue and they should, they have facts on their side and ridding this planet of religion is a step humanity needs to eventually take.
Another example would be to compare atheists with vegans, they like to talk about their life style because it actually is healthier, but sometimes get a little smug about it.

A question i have for you, have you considered that it maybe only those atheists that you have met and not all of them? What about your preconception, maybe its just confimation bias, you see all atheists as brain cancer because you have decided that they are all brain cancer.

Because there is no god

Do it.

Clearly not the one that made this thread.

You're the only one defending your self, stop it, it's sad man.

ITT
>cock suckers think they know how majority of people act
>never leave basement

Some folks are just born cocksuckers, they're not bound to ideologies. Just look at this thread.

Fair enough. I respect that you're open to other opinions.

Internet atheists seem to act all high and mighty and talk down to people because they aren't atheists. By "atheists are the new vegans", I meant that they fit the stereotype where they need to announce their beliefs (or lack thereof) and make it look as if they're better somehow. "I'm a(n) ____ , therefore I am better than you." Kill yourself, retard.

this
I'm not even an atheist or religious, but anybody who thinks their higher than everybody else are trash.

It's actually kind of sad that your last thought on why everyone thinks you're wrong is that they're all samefagging. You really must be 10 years old, or at least stopped developing at that age.

so you are a deist?

Well said friendo

You're again bringing up a false majority that does not exist. How exactly has anyone in this thread acted all "high and mighty"?

Also, before you go off rambling like a retard, I'm aware that not all atheists are like this. Of course they aren't. Not even the majority. However, the ones who voice their opinions more often are the ones who are heard (obviously). I was simply poking fun, but you had shove a broomstick up your ass and get butthurt over it. Whatever, we can keep going if you want.

They aren't, it's just that most people that shove their beliefs in your face are cock suckers, no matter what those beliefs are.
Having any kind of affiliation be one of the first things you find out about someone is usually a good sign that they're a massive cunt.

It's easy to spot samefaging, just read my picture.

If you're going to post in a thread full of people debating, don't act like a fucking retard who doesn't know why somebody tried to back up their argument in a thread literally made for it.

I never said anything about a majority. I said internet atheists. By "internet atheists" I mean those militant atheists who go out of their way to bash religion for absolutely no reason at all. You know the type. I never said they were the majority of atheists, I said they were the most vocal.

ITT: Op proves that most atheist are pure cancer.

Uh. Strictly taking your words at face value

>before you go off rambling like a retard
>you salty
>until you opened your mouth
and then there's

i'd like you to tell me more about this "for absolutely no reason at all" part.
You really believe they have no reason?

You did, actually. You and I quote, said that you wanted to make this exact thread.

And if not, you're saying you wanted to make a thread for the minority of a group of people. And if that were the case, you should probably just stick to saying why some people happen to be dumbfucks. Not attack a group of people for no reason like a mentally handicapped.

Being agnostic is retarded and intellectually lazy.

Are you agnostic to unicorns? Pixies? Fairies?

The default position on belief of existence should be "until I have evidence to the contrary, there is no reason to believe".

Further to that, most religious people make concrete and testable claims about their god. Given then, there is actually plenty of evidence that god DOESN'T exist, at least the major monotheistic gods of the Koran and Bible.

Stop being a holier-than-thou pussy and pick a side. Cunt.

What? I made a simple comment poking fun at atheists and you had asshurt over it, so I had to explain myself. It's almost as if you're trying to be a retard.

i totly agre with you man xD

thes christan beta males are fucking retarded

Op is a gagged, kill your self please. xD

Oh! So you mean you yourself are high and mighty as well for backing up your own opinion and calling others retards. Nice to know.

being agnostic is talking in a different language without telling anyone just so they can avoid being labelled theist or atheist.

Are you retarded? You can't just define words because you disagree. He clearly said "Personally I don't believe in god". That is the literal definition of an atheist.

Congratulations! You are a douchebage.

Uh, I'm a random user. I just chimed in to answer your question honestly, no joke.

Here's another high and mighty post, it's attacking me with vitriol and being passive-aggressive.

I... never called anyone else retarded. I'm a new poster in this thread.

This whole fucking thread

>compares apples to oranges

Man, you sure got em good

Atheists and anti religious people are two different things. One can be both, though

The majority are both.

I said I wanted to make this same thread. Then I proceeded to make a joke about how atheists are the new vegans. Then you got salty about it and I had to explain myself. Now we're here.

You are basing this on what exactly?

Actually I just told you to back up your statements with proof, and then you went to "Kill yourself retard." before I even said anything aggressive towards you.

Have you been reading what people have been posting?.. the fucking atheist salt is real today here.

Have you been reading the religious salt as well? You're basing this off of what both sides are doing.

So you are basing your opinion of a group number in the 100's of millions on the results of a 20 person thread on one of the angriest sites on the internet?

Solid one.

>Not realizing there is only 1 fucking pool kek

Being intelligent and well informed significantly decreases the likelihood that you believe in organized religion.

I really don't understand how someone can be smart and know about the world while simultaneously believing in a supernatural entity who controls the universe.

Both militant religious people and atheists are equally as smug and annoying and need to shut the fuck up.

HOWEVER, there is a clear difference between the two. I'd rather have a society full of smug atheist edgelords than smug religitards. The reason being is because religion has so much power in society and in government. If you have hundreds of millions of atheists who preach that god doesn't exist, sure, it'll be annoying. But it won't change anything. If you have hundreds of millions of religious people who preach and get their moral values from an ancient book that tells them that fags need to die and that women are second class citizens and that questioning the belief in god will result in punishment, you then will have a government telling people what we can and can't do because it's against their retarded beliefs. And sorry to say this, but we as a species wouldn't have gotten this far if we stuck to one primitive belief our entire life. Science wouldn't have been as advanced as it is now if no one ever put any effort into actually trying to know how everything actually works and came to be.

At the end of the day, you all fucking suck. Whether militant atheist or militant religious nut, no one gives a fuck what you think. Life will go on and the species will advance whether you believe in a magical space daddy or not. The universe doesn't give a fuck about you. Get over it. As for me? I don't know. Maybe god exists. Maybe he doesn't. Do I care? Not a single fucking bit. I certainly don't believe he exists. But what do I know? I'm just going to live my life and worry about all that other shit when I die.

which pool is that?

people here arent angry, the trolls have gotten to you.
people love to accuse eachother of being mad or salty, when in reality almost nobody is and even if someone was, how do you tell them apart from trolls who are just trying to sound angry as a part of their legendary "jokes on them i was only pretending to be retarded" ruse.

Being an agnostic individual, I have to say that it isn't too intellectually lazy to have gone the distance, and found that not much of anyone's personal accounts regarding the validity of (at least) a deity manage to convince you or leave you without genuine doubt.

I mean, you typed it yourself. There is plenty of evidence that God as a monotheistic deity might not exist. So, what do you say to folks who have a folk concept of God, as in, the monotheistic deity, if you doubt but also can't prove beyond any doubt the nonexistence of a deity, especially using their rationale and taking all of their criticisms as valid until proven otherwise, than the phrase
>I can't say
?

Agnosticism
>is
"until I have evidence to the contrary, there is no reason to believe". It goes for both sides of the argument; each side tries dearly to provide contradictory evidence.

Being honest shouldn't come off as being pompous, but if people are that personally hurt by what other people think or believe, then there's really no helping that perception, so much as there is no reaching them behind their private curtain of faith.

I'm not moved to arbitrarily choose a belief because you told me to, or because you're upset. That would be intellectually lazy, and disingenuous.

I hope you realize that not believing that god exists puts you in the atheist category. You're an atheist.

Here is a simple question for you that i ask you not to dodge or misunderstand on purpose.

Do you hold the belief that a god exists?

I just barely care enough to make this post telling you that I don't care about the answer, and there are more important things in life to worry about. Stop being a little bitch trying to bully people into taking a side, hoping you can add them to the ranks of your retarded shitshow of an army.

In fact, for the sake of intellectual honesty, state which side you are on when you post this bullshit, so I'll know in the future which side to pretend to be against, just to piss you off.

Yeah, because I was poking fun at atheists. It was a joke. Like the joke/stereotype that priests are child molesters. Of course not all priests are child molesters, but there obviously has to be some truth behind it or else it wouldn't be a stereotype. Is this making sense to you? Do you need me to apologize to you for hurting your feelings?

They aren't tolls, thes angry 10 year old chistan boys are really trying to come back at us

who else would be stupid enough to try coming back at us? we athiest are the only truly logic around this thread, anyone who belives in a god is a fucking retard.

>THREAD