Hey Sup Forumsros. What part of the world are you from? What are you drinking/smoking/taking tonight?

Hey Sup Forumsros. What part of the world are you from? What are you drinking/smoking/taking tonight?
Ireland here. Drinking Guinness, smoking pineapple kush and some nice kief and popped some lorazepam. Feeling relaxed. It's 3 Celsius outside, 37 for my American friends and I'm off work all week. Nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good evening mate. Cheers from USA

UK, just hit a bong with most of my kief in

how is ireland man? thinking of taking a trip there

Burger here. Having a little get together for my mate who's been gone tonight, bought about 200 dollars worth of liquor. Should be fun times.

Poking onies and playing the vidya, may or may not grab a sixer. Cheers from minnesota, its 34 F here and raining

Houston TX USA
drink home brew: belgian witbier
it's a balmy 77 degrees here (25 degrees for you eurofags)
off all week, too. :)

Kys

why?

What half of Ireland are you from? The half where all the men have monobrows or the half where they throw bombs at each other?

north kilttown

Boston.

Just started thanksgiving break. Sipping on some bissel brothers 'substance' and smoking some herb called blood kush? I dont believe it though haha.I think its just some mids.

This stuff hits like Vicodin. Greetings from Philadelphia :)

Ive never even seen weed that beautiful looking.
>MFW my drug dealer over charges me for shit weed

That looks delicious, sir

Grow your own maybe
Agreed

i can almost smell that though my monitor

Doesn't smell that strong tbh
Looks pretty, but $100/quarter

Got my night planned
Some Capt Cake vape oil
1/8 of Cobbler flower
1pt of SoCo

Looks good, Bob

Drinking coffee, smoking some kind of weed that gets me high as shit. It's 28 f outside, thats -2 c for my spanish and whatnot friends across the river

oregon, USA,
raspberry Kush
maybe a vicodin and a beer early because I work at 5am
maybe Guinness. you've inspired me

Smoking the last of our harvest in Summer.
Dizzy ....
10° outside, Germany

shit dude can u give me or direct me to stuff on growing? im wanting to start in the uk

Fuck all you niggers and crackers
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

Hello my Guinness friend... Drinking Guinness and also 15 y/o solara vat Glenfiddich here in PA USA.

grow one or two plant at the time
when you grow don't buy on the street
and don't talck about it
buying seeds online is legal

I just got done fucking your dead grandmas cunt.. Open that pussy of a mouth I'm going to make you clean my dick off. I will make you gag on your dead grandmas cunt juice. After I nut in your mouth I will force you to snowball it to your dick trough of a whore mother.

Grow under 6400k T5 bulbs, they're high lumen output and low wattage, and low heat. So they're less detectable.

They're the same place

They're not mate, the Northern Irish accent is to the Republic what the Manc accent is to the Scouse.

lol bro is that even enough to get high off? try smoking a 2gram blunt like i do for breakfast you wouldn't survive

Good combo.

>ingesting pharmaceuticals for recreational purposes
ew

USA and I took 15mg of Percocet about an hour ago.

Nice I'm drinking bud light (inb4 piss)
And idk what weed cause I'm not gay enough to ask

Also, cheers from NY it's 36 and I hate the cold.

What a faggot

Just means you get shitty weed in addition to shitty beer.

Holy shit these are all me

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SEQUENCE OF REPEATING DIGITS

haaaaaaa can you only afford 2 gram a day? sorry i smoke more than u bro dont be mad

Lol nah I've been smoking for like 7 years I've just stopped caring as long as it looks and smells delicious (and gets me high)

Fuck that looks like it should be in a breakfast cereal

Nice one my friend. Sláinte/cheers from across the water

Not him, but all that tells me is that you don't have anything in your day that requires you to focus or think quickly. How do you earn a living?

It looks like shit tbh it's not been cured properly don't know what you faggots think you're looking at but it looks reggie as fuck to me

anyone else have a vape through bong setup?

I'm from Belfast, Ireland

I don't smoke nearly that much. But I'm a full time student with a job. If I was more of a loser maybe I'd be up there with ya

i work in a high end bank bro my work involves providing plans for businesses, investors and i also do security vetting with several of our more important clients so i handle my shit i just like handling it smoking some good shit to go with it know what i mean

where do u think i get the money to be rolling 2 gram breakfast blunts bro

From the USA, smoking some gorilla glue. Have an EHLE 500ml bong coming in the mail soon. Ireland sounds cozy.

Northern Ireland then, you thick pikey

Retail banking? Shut the fuck up peon.

oh so youre a full time bum who occasionally waits tables then kid id need to smoke a lot more than 2 gram for breakfast if that was my life

Fucking Idiot detected.Even if we believed you you're still retarded. The more you smoke the more you need to smoke you don't actually get any higher than the guy who has a pipe load to your blunt you just waste money.

What bank?

nope i started out there when i left school but im 31 now so have moved pretty far up only got a permanent contract recently though spent about 5 years working on separate 6-7 month projects for diff banks it killed me a bit so im in a good place now bro

Actually no I work at a bank also(I'll assume the post above is you) and I go to a reputable college on nyc for Econ
>I'll be making more than you my first year out of school

Vancouver island, Canada. Just ran out of green last night but I had a strain called UBC Afghani, it was actually grown by students from UBC, how Canadian.

jp morgan

this
the dude smoking a ton of weed a day is a fucking retard
just stop smoking for a month and you'll be high as the other user with half a gram.
you should do this not because you need to save but because throwing away money like that is a really stupid thing to do even if you are rich.

doubt that kid but work hard youll get there one day

fuck that bro i like smoking my shit i do a q a day and aint nothing wrong with me i work hard i just play hard too

USA, adderall and video games weed on comedown smoking american spirits black

your thumb looks like a dick in that pic before you open it

Texas

BONG RIPS AND GOLDEN MONKEYS UNTIL I PASS OUT!!11!1

SMOKING ON COCK AND THAT GOOD PHENIBUT AND BOYPUSSY OH GOD MY KRATOM CANNONS ARE ABOUT TO EXPLODE

true!

fuck outta here kid it dont dent my income at all believe me

Hi Sup Forumsros

Im from Buenos Aires, Argentina, Im drinking beer while im watching Terminator, 20 C outside

houstonfag here. where are you?

This guy knows about that sweet Kratom

I'm in the basement skinning young boys

North Texas here, drinking a Westmalle dubbel and smoking on some Girl Scout cookie my buddy brought down from CO.

nice. did it place the lotion in the basket?

faggy ass austin

ha thats what im talking bout bro if they could smoke what i smoke they would they just lying to themselves cos their broke asses feeling sorry themselves and they are jealous i can live how they want to

nice dubs. austin ain't too bad.

been to Kruez's market in lockhart?

best
bbq
ever

No what are you fucking gay

100 a 1/4 is ridiculous find a new dealer

lol are you a nigger?
>you sound like a nigger

no, i'm not fucking you. :)

we dont have basements in texas you fucking dumb son of a bitch

yeah we do. they're called attics. :)

Wait what? I pay 150 for 7 grams that's a quarter right? How much is normal?

Where in ireland are you?
I'm in limerick myself.

Like 70 a q

nah bro im white how do you think i got a job in a bank lol just kidding man i just type how i speak to my friends bro

12:37pm in Australia, I called into work sick today. Have had coughing fits all morning.

Thinking about sinking around 200mg of DXM, not only for the coughing but for a comfy sesh with some vidya. I haven't done this shit in years , but I was always a good responder. I would have zero tolerance, do you think this is a good dosage? P.S. I know most people consider DXM a shit drug, but I always enjoyed it.

70 dollars right? Wait what if the weight changes from state to state kinda thing like could a quarter in your area be less than a quarter from my area?

that sounded like something a nigger would say
are you a black person user?

26 Melbourne FL. Just finished building a room in my house after a week of work. Shit was tiring as fuck. Drinking whiskey. Might hit the pipe if my wife doesn't seem interested in fucking and start up a fire out back.

An Irishman drinking Guinness. How original of you

Might as well just kill yourself mate once the drugs effects wear off you'll still be Australian

No idiot a quarter of an ounce is 7 grams.