My stupid Filipina ex girlfriend sent me these photos on chat last month. Grandma is still in the hospital...

My stupid Filipina ex girlfriend sent me these photos on chat last month. Grandma is still in the hospital. I hope they take her fucking baby away.

How come people like that are allowed to reproduct while I'm here virgin at 27?

dumb bitch

They don't think enough, but you think too much.

Tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.

I do and you're right.

I'm doomed to an existence of suffering.

who da fuk gives a gun to a person you could blind fold with dental floss?? ever try to shoot or do anything with your eyes only 1/10 open??

**Sorry Brits you'll have to google "dental floss" as im sure you'll have no clue what it is.

You should post this on /k/ to show those retards why gun bans save lives.

Better to be alone than be with a dumb ass bitch. just get a prostitute, you dont pay them for sex, you pay them to go away...

It's the reason why the world is full of dumb fucks. Dumb fucks love to shit kids out irresponsibly. They make a good source of manual labor, however.

Drink more

name and shame

Lol. Filipino here. That baby is just training to be the next Death Squad of drug lords.

It's a BB gun.

>I hope they take her fucking baby away.

Where I live she would be in prison and maybe Grandma too.

op is still nursing a broken heart.
that is his motivation for hate.
kek

Are you in the Philippines?
I would gladly give her name and address if it could save the baby

>Are you in the Philippines?
No

Ya dont have a broken heart when you are the one who dumps a stupid ass bitch junior.

>while I'm here virgin at 27?
I used to be one of those. Then I had sex this morning.

True story.

It's not really relevant to the thread. I just thought that since you're also a 27 year old virgin you'd want to know.

>
the hammer is not back, there is no way the baby got that gun to fire

pics or it didn't happen

you know, it's funny you should say that. I actually was planning on seeing if I could sneak a pic or two, but in all the excitement I ended up forgetting.

Ye they should take the baby away since she's obviously dangerous

Yeah that's not a real gun.