What does Sup Forums think about John Maus?

What does Sup Forums think about John Maus?

based

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

go back to Sup Forums

sam hyde world peace tim heidecker cuck autism kino hot cum everywhere

Kill yourselves
8 years

Comfy music although it gets a bit tedious if I listen to a whole album

Get this neo-nazi fuck out of board

people like him got us to the place we are today

fuck john maus

Is calling John Maus right wing a meme now or do people genuinely believe that? He's far left.

Love Is Real > Pitiless Censors

and where exactly are we today?

racism and extreme right winning power

What racism? And how is any "extreme right" in power?

i'm sorry, but i don't have the cure for blindness!

You aren't giving me an answer...

Or do you just blindly fallow what the liberal media tells you?

Fuck John Maus and fuck Drumpf

do you follow what your alt-right friends tell you?

this

What my "alt-right" friends tell me is that you do nothing but pull shit out of your ass all day just to get pats on the back from you other regressive counterparts.

Oh, and I am a liberal by the way, I know it must be hard to believe that the world isn't black and white, (You) are the problem.

best live show i ever saw.

tl;dr!

It's not obvious to me that the world is more racist now, only that more racist events are publicized than used to be. I'm also quite sure John Maus i quite leftist. Although he did that Sam Hyde segment, I do not think he acted under the same implications we subscribe to.

You covering your ears and going la la la only proves my point that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hopefully you'll reflect on this conversation and later listen to what the other side has to say before you blindly throw your "drumpf" memes at them.

makes good music

also what is this Maus is alt-right/pol/ meme? i am pretty sure he has never taken a political stance with his music. i don't get it

quite ;)

It's cause he did an interview with an alt right website or something. He hasn't ever voiced a political opinion really.

He's pretty far left. Watch some of his interviews. "We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves" is an Alain Badiou quote.

Love him, hate all these political hacks trying to make him a music symbol of the alt-right

especially weird because hes obviously a marxist.

is it rlly better? I mean Believer is 10/10 track my dude

Why would he live with ppl who are far right, appear on their show, and stand next to one of them screaming "vote trump" on camera for the world to see?

if you have half a brain you would know he is a proponent of ouroboros body politik which fosters going so far left you go far right

because he was kind enough to come on the show and maybe had a sense of humor about the whole thing rather than being so stuck up like EVERYONE else when they come across an opposing ideology.

Maus is above petty democratic politics

It's a meme. I posted about him like 3 weeks ago and everyone memed he is a alt right faggot even though he's a liberal, if he's alt-right then Animal Collective, Panda Bear, and Ariel Pink are the poster boys of Avant-garde music since Maus has worked with them.

What is his plan?

really underrated

new album when?
or is he just going to hide out in hawaii for ever?