Tell me Sup Forums where were you when Sup Forums was cucked by the future POTUS

tell me Sup Forums where were you when Sup Forums was cucked by the future POTUS
>no mass deportation
>no wall
>no repealing obamacare
>softening on climate change

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-kris-kobach-publicly-displays-detailed-1479764896-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and now he completely disowns Sup Forums and neonazis

trump was nothing but a sweet talking salesman.

Eating fried chicken in another country, chuckling softly.

He
>Art of the Deal'd
them.

its almost as if he lied to get votes...very unusual for a politician.. cant wait to see what happens next... kys

How could they be so stupid, he was a fucking democrat before

Probably because he never once said a racist thing during his entire campaign. Probably a good idea to distance yourself with a racist organization.

Yup, my old man said the same thing when we talked politics. Everything he suggested would happening is slowly taking course.

This. He is a genius marketer, and he knew exactly what buttons to push to get himself elected. He knows americans are retarded and used simplistic ideas and catchy phrase to get those votes.

I like that hes softening. If hes a moderate hell be great. Going to far left or right is stupid.

He was never really republican in the first place. But all the shit he said that he'd do that he's going back on is pretty hilarious

He has disavowed the alt right thirteen times now since 2012.

At least make an effort when shitposting.

>PIZZAGATE

Im a republican who opposed trump. I'm glad he's moving more towards sanity, but not sure if I want his supporters to get mad at him. On the one hand I like the direction. On the other their unfailing loyalty and belief in his infallibility is scary.

LOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHA

I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME, BUT NOT SO SOON, FUCKING KEK

Like you weren't one of the retards calling him your "god-emperor." LMFAO morons.

And the funniest broken promise today...

"I will NOT prosecute Hillary! She has to heal. I really like the Clintons. They've been through a lot."

Oh god I love it. Trump's retards (including ann coulter) are freaking out.

>trump was nothing but a sweet talking salesman.
For Pence.

And now we're fucked.

yeah. fuckin' no. in what world was he a sweet talker?

I'm more into the worship of kek than politics

Mass deportations on day 1 cucks. Can't wait.

Trump angered a lot of electoral voters with his broken promises so far (they vote in December):

1. Mexicans
2. muslims
3. climate change
4. Nato
5. wall
6. not repealing Obamacare
7. Hillary

However the electoral college votes, we've got millions, and millions of angry, whiny, sad, bitchy trumpanzee retards to make fun of. for 4 years at least.

The walls being built, the plans are drawn already, he can't lock them up because he has to play the game, jelly for fat Amerifags, Tramb will doooooooooo eeeit

no faggot you were cucked
don't be calling us cucks

Geez buddy you lost get over it.

Yeah your GOP has a HUGE problem on its hands with the alt-right. The DNC has their own HUGE problems, obviously.

Trump won because democrats didn't show up.

The alt-right extremism can only harm the GOP's rational, logical politics, who're becoming fewer... and fewer.

sure kid

Plot twist: Pence didn't actually want to cure gays with his program of de-gayification, Pence actually wanted to gather a list of the sweetest, freshest boipuccies to fuck for himself.

Legitimate question for you.

How has he broken any campaign promises yet when he has yet to actually be sworn in as the president?

Nobody assumes he will keep them all, but doesn't he have to actually start the job before you declare hes fucked it up?

Nope Deportations begin on day 1 Paco. Your free ride is over amigo.

actually you're lying. Trump said "most of 'the wall will be fences. Besides, the wall was symbolic for Making America Great Again!"

yeah but you didn't really win, did you?

*pfft* nothing personal kiddo

Congressional Pages are renowned for being the most succulent piece of ass in Washington.

So you don't believe what he says now?

Then why did you believed what he said during the campaign?

Which is it. Is he being honest now? Or was he being honest during the campaign.

When did he lie (pick one)

I agree trump was going to make problems for us win or lose. The embarrassing right is a problem, probably smaller in numbers but more socially unacceptable than the embarrassing liberals (leeches and SJWs). But trump has been good for highlighting important issues conservative elites neglected for too long.

no wall?

yawn

One word: SNAKEOILSALESMAN

k despite all his other racist shit and america first bullshit, he would have to be a real retard to increase coal burning in US

Yea we got Trump elected.......the media was the only one saying he was a 14/88 nahzi man. He's just a kind hearted nationalist.

Nope. Trump has broken every campaign promise now.

You dun goofed alt-dipshits.

Worship the darkness, worship the blackness, the big cock of blackness.

question for you, whether you voted for hillary or trump

how could you vote for anyone with this logic? it's almost impossible to determine what promises they will be able to keep, including the ones you might find the most important, and the ones that may have swayed you to give them your vote

By your definition a president can't break a promise until he actually leaves office because he could do it until the last day.

When a candidate promises to do X during the campaign and then backs down after winning, and X is controversial, it's safe to say he's never going to do X.

Trump's own words belie his Nazism. That aspect of his character is going to be a lot harder to trust.

It'll be interesting to see how the GOP handles trump. And how trump handles trump. The twitter bs has to stop. If he's going to be your guy, he kind of needs to start being a little professional (think conflicts of interest/twitter wars/nepotism).

Is he really The Head of the GOP now?

Or will they impeach him, because Pence?

he said "fences".

technically that's a wall, libtard shill.

Actually Obama has kept most of his campaign promises, and there has been no President in recent history who has done the kind of 180s Trump is doing.

He is not competent and is unfit to be President.

>no wall?

no, no wall...

They're going to take the existing fence, patch it up in a few places. Built about 50 feet of wall for show and photo ops, and say "There... It's a wall."

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-kris-kobach-publicly-displays-detailed-1479764896-htmlstory.html deportations begin on day one. Rapist Mexicans BTFO. Cucks BTFO.

It seems as though when the person running gets elected, they get information that immediately changes their mind on a lot of their policies, no matter the candidate. I wonder why that is. Weird.

>libtard shill.
Oh is somebody mad that Trump is lying out the butthole to faggots like you dumb enough to vote for him?

LOL

loling at the death throes of the republic

FEED ME YOUR TEARS CONSERVATURDS. MMM, SILENT TEARS TASTE EVEN MORE DELICIOUS BITCH.

>Wanting sensible immigration policies makes you a Nazi!
Sure kiddo

>/www.latimes.com
nice that you found a conservative newspaper that agrees with you, faggot

lel

There is literally no evidence that Trump is going to begin mass deportations on Day one, and given his constant fibbing, you're kind of a dipshit for thinking otherwise.

>kiddo

fuck off you old coot

stfu cuck, he hasn't even taken office yet. He hasn't backtracked on 1 fucking promise you fag.

sure kid.

*yawn*

Funny, I'm a Democrat who supported him. I don't like Hillary, and that's as simple as that, but I also figured that no matter what, seeing him elected would be beneficial to the country in the long run. He's got both parties shaken-up, and realizing what a huge fucking mess they've been fostering and nurturing for about 70 years now. Whether he intends to or not he's bringing a much needed change to American politics. That he will likely also cause the alt right to go into meltdown and pretty much kill their own movement dead in it's tracks is a huge bonus too.

Has David Duke killed himself yet?

Im really glad to see it. I really didnt want Clinton to win because she did Sanders dirty in the primaries and was a shit tier secretary of state, but also didn't want Trump to win because hes lying fuck who just conned a bunch of hill billies. If Trump is a moderate after all, we just may not be fucked.

It's already fences.

I wanted a wall we could hurl beaners back over, with a catapult.

He's been talking about deporting spics since the 80s. It's his life's ambition to deport Mexicans and God bless him.

I neither stated I believed his promises, nor that my opinions on his honesty changed at any stage, I simply asked you why you believe he has broken promises before he has even been sworn in as president. I'm genuinely curious as to how your train of thought moves.

he can't do that, he's going to lose steam and lose the war, before he even fights another battle

sweet talking all the white cucks that wanted to kick out all mexicunts and sand niggers

The CIA has immediate sitdowns with President-elects almost immediately after the election.

They receive all pertinent classified intel. They're told 'how it is'.

You see, the President IS just a puppet. The CIA in particular, the NSA, and the 3-letter agencies make Presidential policy. If the President doesn't follow orders... well JFK, I imagine.

WHAT THE HELL!, THAT MEANS WE CANNOT MARCH ON PENNSYLVANIA AVE, ON JANUARY 20TH WAVING OUR KKK FLAGS? TRAITOR , TRAITOR!!!

They're just angry cucks.

this guy isn't even in his crew yet.. thats his cover letter you fuck tard to get in.

if donald trump wants to target the people who are proud to be white then he can go fuck himself...

i'm not saying I hate other races, but if he came through my town with that oppressive shit projected at whites i'd harm him and his cause as badly as i could... not getting a free ride here, asshole

Same.
Dem, voted Trumpity.
Because I never bought that he suddenly became this hardcore conservitard, especially with his over-the-top crazy campaign rhetoric.
I expected most of this so far.

Congress won't fund his wall either, and he'll use their resistance as leverage over them.

My train of thought is this. I'm going by what the man says. 60-minute interview: watch it. Him. On tape. Verbatim.

Breaking pretty much every campaign promise.

So either he was lying on 60-minutes
Or he was lying during his campaign.

I'm only going by what the man says. Not what the media say.

Am I wrong? Are Trump's words like the bible, "not to be taken literally"?

Yea, and one that they can tunnel under just as they already do (the Mexicans are motherfucking masters of tunneling!) to get drugs and cheap labor to me.

Yeah, a lot of people suspect this.
After election night, you'll notice every candidate appear in DC, and 24 hours later look like they just saw a fucking ghost, and their entire tone changes completely.

Nigger breath

A wall that goes 70,000 feet in the air to prevent the majority of them who just fly in and never leave.

>and is unfit to be President.

Yea, ain't it a beautiful site to behold?

Fuck u

are the deportations of undocumented immigrants?
or are they deporting gang members as well as all other malcontents including the undocumented immigrants? only asking for a friend, he's a gang banging mexican without a green card and I am not a robot

>every winning candidate

obv

Did you see his face while he met with Obama? He looked terrified.

Obama looked terrified a couple of weeks after winning in 2008.

They're not going to impeach because he's the people's choice. But if if his popularity tanks they might not vigorously defend him in 2020 primary, kind of like Ford.

faggot you're boring yourself you so lame

No he didn't, faggot. Obama was ready to take on Washington.

Trump is literally saying the opposite of what he said in speeches and reassurances to the voters.

He's a dipshit, and isn't going to last 6 months in office.

Hopefully he'll full-on acknowledge it's existence soon enough.

sure, if it's someone's first election

like you

None of his policies have been retracted or altered in any way.
Even his immigration stance hasn't softened despite the media reporting that it has.

He is simply doing what all politicians do, saying whatever will get him the most support, while pushing through his policies regardless.

That part really doesn't make sense. Republicans don't think Climate Change is real, why would Trump 180 on that one?

>Waah waaah change my diaper waaah I'm a crybaby faggot look at me

That's how you look.

>he's the people's choice.
try again faggot

my friend. Speaking like an idiot ("I have the best words"), is the vernacular of his voters.

He's the choice of cornfields and empty desert.

Of course he HAS to say that, publicly. If he came out and was openly happy about getting nazi salutes then he'd never win a second term. He's thinking long-term here. He's still going to stick it to the spics and niggers.

Always been a moderate, this doesn't change anything for me.

Keeping illegals here ensure blacks can't compete for jobs, so their only measure for profit is a career in crime. Prison is their future.

There was a time when a wall was needed, but that time has long past. We don't need walls and it's impractical to build one from Texas to California.

Obamacare. I'm a have-not, it benefits me.

Been convinced climate change has some evidence that humans are causing it. This isn't a debate, but more evidence and research needs to be gathered.

Voted for Obama, voted for Trump. The cucks are one-sided who remain divided amongst each other, it is the swing voters who choose between the two sides. Cry me a river, your only happiness is that Trump is a moderate, except he's not your guy, he's not your PC safe-space swine. You still lost your TPP loving globalist funded on wall street's and Saudi's dime. Please make assumptions about me, name-calling and petty insults is your only weapon here and your ammo are blanks.

hey, massive solar panel arrays and nuclear waste sites
sounds like a plan

>T-T-Th-They're j-j-j-just.......c-c-cucks...

Is that literally all you dumb fucking faggot retards have to say as an argument?

Yep. W, Obama, and Trump all looked and sounded a very sudden decade older, like they were strapped into a chair in the pentagon overnight and had their minds blown clockwork-orange style. Pretty drastic.