Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Donald Trump standing there
Wat do???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask him for money

Ask him why he's acting like such a sissy boy faggot and not talking to media like a man.

I've met gay men with more scruples. What a pansy ass.

Ask for a nice cooshy job.

Absolutely smash on that juicy ass

looks at trump Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Sage

offer him a cigarette and speak
havent talked with another human being in a long time.

Rawr x3 sages how are you sages on you you're so sage o3o notices you have a sage o: someone's happy ;) sages your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe sages your bulgy sage you're so sage :oooo sages more on your sage it doesn't stop sageing ·///· sages you and sages your necky daddy sages (; nuzzles sage I hope daddy really sages $: wiggles sage and sages I want to see your big daddy sage~ sages butt I have a little sage o3o wags sage can you please get my sage~ puts sages on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch sage rubs your sage can you help me pwease sages pwetty pwease sage face I need to be saged runs sages down your sage and bites sage like I need to be saged really good~ paws on your sage as I sage my lips I'm getting sagey. I can go for some sage unbuttons your sage as my eyes glow you smell so sagey :v licks sage mmmm~ so sagey drools all over your sage your daddy sage I like sage Mr. sagey sages hehe puts snout on sage and sages deeply oh god im so sage~ sages sage sage me sage~ nyea~ sages more and wiggles sage I love your sagey goodness sages lip please sage me licks sage nyea~ sages on your sage so good licks pre of your sage sagey goodness~ eyes role back and goes sage deep mmmm~ moans and sages

>"O-oh Mr. President??? What are you doing here??"

Extend my hand in hopes the greatest President this country will ever have at least shakes my hand!!

I proudly voted for him and fully support President Trump!

Go out and grab pussies with him

Stop

Thank him for stopping the Democrats and shaking up the political system. Offer him a Mr. Pibb.

shorten his chain

Butt fuck wit no rubber
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

So what did you want me to do about the gays?

call over mike pence so I can kill them both

Ask him a small loan of a million dollar

freak the shit out cos i am medicated mr trumpie chew on that

ask him why he wouldn't put Shrillary Clinton in jail but he agreed to put himself in my room?

Go get my cat's brush and brush that hair. Say what you want, but it looks pretty. All i want out of him.

Turn 360° and walk away.
Easy

*clears throat*

But user, That Would Mean You Are Now Facing The Same Way.

get out commie

*clears throat*

Newfag gtfo

>712673062

Suck his dick just because I know he has fucked his wife with it.

dont you have a job to do? jeez, obama would never do something like this.