Why did the trolling of Christian Weston Chandler stop?

Why did the trolling of Christian Weston Chandler stop?
I remembered him recently, and after looking through the ED page and wiki, and remembering the absolutely insanely hilarious shit that happened (JULAYY, pickle suit guy, clyde cash, liquid chris, etc.). Why did we stop? Does he no longer fall for it? Why don't we have one more go?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Weening
youtu.be/gMVaxFmeJE0
sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is more suspicious, tends to stay off the Internet and tbh is dried up, they got him to believe that the president of Nintendo was interested in his character.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Weening

That makes a lot of sense actually, thanks.
I guess the only way to start a new saga now would be to think of something original and genius, yet most of it has already been done.

even the assholes on the asshole of the internet can realize it gets boring and enough is enough.

The current saga is the Tomgirl saga. Lotsa lulz.

It would require actors who are VERY committed to the cause. I honestly don't think he'd buy it if some chick just showed up and acted like she was into him.

Agreed. Im not usually a moralfag, but for chris it seems we went too far. Theres no way his life can improve, due to his godawful past that he refuses to let go of, and his distrust of everyone.

>Chris's face when Sonic has blue arms

We are in a new saga.

>>We are all holding out til barb dies and see how far down the rabbit hole he can go.

Holy shit. I forgot about Bsrb. Chris will probably end up dead within a few weeks of her death. Its actually pretty sad.

He's begging for money again
youtu.be/gMVaxFmeJE0

Fuck man, that picture makes me sad. To see that little kid whose whole life was ahead of him, Who hasn't done a thing to hurt anyone in his entire life, and to know he turns into Chris Chan is really fucking me up.

sonichu.com/cwcki

its christina now but bills are piling up. so grab your popcorn and lets watch

no time for feels now. the damage is done.

he really needs to off himself and just end this shit once and for all.

holy fuck!

His story isn't over until his death. And we will be responsible.

You can't polish a turd, but you can't turn it into an anthrax bomb either. I feel that this was Chris's destiny.

idk where you bring "we" into this Sup Forums didn't do it. CwC did it to himself. and his tugboat freebies.

He died a few months ago.
Infection from gender reassignment surgery.

It's like that when I see early Michael Jackson. Deep vein feelbosis man

You mean that piercing that went rotten dot com?

>He died a few months ago

>posted a video on youtube yesterday

that tricky chrischan.

This was a homeade vagina. Im suprised this shit didnt get turbo infected due to living conditions.

One thing cwc has done is push the limitations of health and sterile limits. cwc is the queen of neets.

Honestly I want to see her vag

You don't mate. It's not even a pussy. Its a fucking gash in between his legs. A wound.

pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&

Just google it or something. Its on his ED page.