Why don't you have a girlfriend b

why don't you have a girlfriend b

I do. Been together 4 years come January.

Because I haven't found the right girl yet, there are some I know who I would date seriously, but they all have boyfriends or husbands already.

Because I just don't care.
I'd rather make shitty photoshops.

Because I've been a hamplanet for 6 years. This February decided I wanted a girlfriend, and started to lose weight. Now I'm down almost 100lbs.

because they arent worth the trouble of hiding from my wife. hookers are less of a headache

We don't use pounds as weight measurement in the UK but 100 sounds skinny as fuck. You've basically inverted your weight issue, faggot.

because im unappealing and lack the drive and desire to change that

They're all repressed faggots, OP. Including yourself.

Because im a boring and dull person that doesn't like going out to places.

He's saying he lost 100lbs dumbass

He is either a very tiny person or a walking skeleton. There is no good reason why an adult male should weigh 100 pounds.

I recently figured this problem out for myself. I asked a girl out in the sixth grade and the rejection seems to have given me some type of "fear" I dont know how to describe it yet

Because an fagit

You took the bait

Was 358lbs when I started. Am 6'5" if that's worth noting.

Look faggots, this is fucking simple. DEAD SIMPLE. You take some narcissistic selfies, upload them to Okcupid or whatever, type out a non-autistic profile, make yourself sound reasonably interesting and intelligent, and find some bitches.

Seriously you gotta dig yourselves out of these holes.

im workin on it

even the strongest man on the planet need lovin'
and there ain't nothing in this world like a woman's embrace

258 is still too heavy, porky. You need to get yourself down to 200. Work on it.

Nice user.
I'm sort of similar. Got tired of being a ham and went fron 330 to 270 these last few months. 6'6 here.

I'm aiming for about 220-30 with as little body fat as I can.

Good job man. Keep it up.

Good on you Bro, you got your whole life to fuck bitches, start Liftin as well.

>258
Can you read? I also never said I was done.

Truth

i do

we see each other a couple of days a week, im really thinking about dumping her, i miss being single alot.

Pretty sure getting my heart broken turned me into a retard that doesnt really see the good things in relationships and im possible just afraid to commit to anything

we have been together for a year, we had one single fight (she didnt clean the glass she drank milk from before leaving it in the sink, so i had to let it soak for a while before cleaning it), overall the sex is good, she is sweet, intelligent, ambitious without being a career woman, maybe 7/10, she gives me space to phase out and never nags.

I just really dont feel the passion to be honest, maybe next time

why would you want the same person around literally every day

Because I'm still in love with a girl from about a year and a half ago.

Well op, mostly because I'm an antisocial fuck that spends most of his time playing video games, get way to into history, and jacking off to weird shit. Wbu

Same bro, I just don't know how to handle myself in a relationship

>checked
But seriously you fought over a fucking dirty glass
That should tell you everything you need to know

because she died

post that excess belly fat, i really want to puke a little

But I do
For 10 years

Awww puppy love!

I have enough ex-girlfriends, thank you. I'm not interested in collecting any more.
One was even *almost* an ex-wife. We actually had a wedding, we just didn't file the paperwork with the courts because she was an out-of-state college student and getting legally married would have made her a SC resident so she'd have lost half her NC scholarships and would have to pay in-state tuition instead of the cheaper out-of-state tuition. We were going to make it legal after she graduated. According to what she told all of her friends, I left her because she moved out. How her moving out doesn't count as her leaving me I'll never know (or care, honestly). But the following spring, when she filed her income taxes as single NC resident she got demoted from ex-wife to ex-girlfriend because she couldn't sue me for common-law without admitting she perjured herself on her income taxes.

After that I just didn't want a serious committed relationship anymore, and shortly after I just gave up on dating entirely (around 2006) and I've been much happier since. At this point, I have the same opinion of women that I have about flowers:
They're beautiful to look at, they smell great, I'm glad god made them, but I just don't need one sitting around in my apartment.

Nice m8

she's become less of a girlfriend and more like a we've-never-married-but-we've-been-together-so-long-i-forgot-what-being-single-is-like

so am I faggot and im engaged. perhaps you're just ugly.

>They're beautiful to look at, they smell great, I'm glad god made them, but I just don't need one sitting around in my apartment.

kek, so true

Do it. Maybe then you'd lose some weight too.

congrats on having the will power to lose weight

Because I'm too stuck in the fuck and truck mindset

it's quote from a song Eclipse By Nujabes

do what you have to to get her man
theres this girl i work with i was so close to asking her out, (i got her number friday and as a beta fag it was a big deal) and sunday night i saw her holding hands with a black guy, act fast and make a plan, im still gonna try but idk man

story?

Brother, I hope yours turns out right, you've got the right mindset.

But she lives in Germany, is dating someone else (funnily enough, he looks like a gay version of me), and as a poor college student in Texas, I doubt I could really get her at this point. Now if only I didn't think about her everyday..

damn man, good luck, i made my plan and im honestly hoping that she was just with a friend and for some reason they were ho;ding hands but im doubtful of that, however when i got her number it was because she offered to take me on a tour of her college (im 18yo hs and shes 19yo college and goes the the college im most interested in) so with the whole her taking me somewhere outside of work for no real reason and giving me her number shes either just a very kind person or she's into me

Even if it's just the first one, it could lead to the second. I should've taken my shot when I had it, and I honestly regret it the most in my life. So take yours, no matter what happens. You'll never have to regret it.

my friends keep telling me to take my shot and i keep pussying out but i decided the next time we close where we work together ill ask her as to not put her on the spot in front of other co workers or distract her around customers
i just have to face that i can make myself happy or give myself the peace to let her go and find someone else to pursue
stay strong Sup Forumsros

Not interested in a relationship but I do use tinder for sex.

That sounds like a solid plan, but don't wait too long. I'm praying for you, brother.

thanks same to you I know i dont love this girl but maybe some day i will but if you love the girl you're going after do what you have to, life is tough and sometimes it's downright shit but there's gotta be darkness for there to be light
if you need music to listen to in these times (depressed or sad listen to Acid Rain by chance the rapper and the first 6 or so songs on the album Modal Soul by Nujabes

her dad died the day I was going to ask her out

Because I can have a main ho and some side hoes.

Thanks, man. I've actually recently rediscovered some good and fitting music. My friend is into the whole twin flame concept, so she's pretty convinced me and this girl are gonna pull through. Who knows, though?

Because I'm still broken.

fuck dude thats rough, ive had kinda similar situations (yours is a little more severe) but it was like 7th grade i was gonna ask a girl out and she was relatively popular but i was gonna do it and she was out that day and i psyched myself out after that and didnt go through with it

Because she dumped me after a 6 year relationship.

I'm so skinny that it's unattractive

It's hard to fearlessly be in love these days.So easily dismissed as "not the right one," so easily replaced, so easily tacked off as another lay in the bed of another's dwindling youth. There are no soul mates, you're just a sack of opposite sex to play with until another one comes along. The idea of love has been washed out to the point where these people don't even know how to love themselves and share their love making every attempt empty and self centered

No its because you're a weeabo

Because I'm a fearful, depressed, angry person who doesn't listen to people who try to help. I've been told I'm too nice by multiple women and it makes me feel like shit.

I used to be in the same boat. It's never too late to start. The sooner you get your feet wet, the better. The more times it happens, the more you get used to rejection. It's like playing an online game for the first time. Your gonna go on a losing streak. But once you get the basics, you start to win more often. Don't bail out over one match. No one else is gonna give you a push except yourself. Just go out and make it happen. You'll thanks yourself so much later on.

Why the fuck would you even bother with a main hoe if you got side bitches

I've thought about OkCupid. Is it a reasonable option for someone 20-25? I feel like it's kinda desperate and awkward to be online dating at that young of an age.

Because she was a cheating bitch. And i ended up fucking some cute trap fag. Alls well that ends well I guess.

>need
love is not a need

>20 khv neet
>Never even tried to get gf
>Rural area
>Depression
>No self esteem

>why don't you have a girlfriend
>I do
Well then clearly OP wasn't talking to you, you retarded fucking faggot.

I've been single for over three years now. Used to have a girlfriend all the time and would pretty quickly get another when I broke up with my last one. I was even married for a year and a half or so. But I got tired of dealing with the bullshit of relationships and decided I'd rather be single. Here lately I've finally started feeling lonely and wondering if I should start seeing who's out there but we'll see.

Yea, have another (you). You are doing it great. Have you tried /fit/ as well¿

>ave another (you)
Will you faggots quit it with this shit? It's really cringy.

I do. 5 months a couple weeks ago.

One. Pretty sure I'm an actual factual fag
Two. A life time of abuse and rejection has left me afraid of treating women as anything other than mutual friends

I'm only interested in one or two chicks at a time. I asked the last girl I was into out a couple months ago and she declined, so I'm in between girls right now.

Why don't you fgt. I got a side ho too nigga.

Because I don't have anything to offer a girl and am boring

Because I get rejected everytime, the main reasons are because I'm too direct or I get friendzoned.

i'm poor b

its from a song and i find it true

this

Cuz i just can't see any girl being contorfable or happy dating me

Because I'm nuts :/

Incredibly homophobic.

Why are you restricting love to just heterosexual and lesbianic couples? Where do transgenders fit it? Did you even think about homosexual men and non-binary folk? Fucking shitlord

I'm glad its not just me. That shit is some facebook tier emoji shit.

I met this girl in my class... I got to know her very fast because she was pretty and had a nice ass.
Later I fell in love with her personality and she was worth alot more to me.
She never said she liked me but I felt like she did because the way she acted around me.
time went by because im fucking stupid and never really went out with her...
a fuckboy came along and stole her from me.
Have not talked to her since and I won't do so before he breaks her heart.

Cuz i kill them before they have time to date me

nigga its from a song Eclipse by Nujabes

because the only spell i've mastered as a wizard is dispel attraction

just got out of a 2 year relationship last month fuck i miss her ik she still loves me and wants me but we cant be bc im a fucking idiot

I do. Eight years. Holy fuck she can be annoying.

assumed it was but still

This is my life also

My gf is the coolest chick I've ever met but she needs to lose 30 lbs probably and I'm done looking at it tbh. Her tits and ass are SOOO SORRY and I'm a fit dude and could easily do better but man she likes to drink and smoke and do disgusting kinky shit... Wtf do I do?

Then be more indirect and don't get friendzoned.
Simple.
You're clearly doing something wrong. So change up your tactics and approach according to your past experiences.

>Why are you restricting love to just heterosexual
Because that's what love is you inbred fairy.

>THIS

But I wouldn't say that's simple, I would say that user gets rejected because he is simple.

You are so white it hurts.

Hip hop and any offshoot from it is a part of black culture. You are promoting cultural appropriation by listen to this stolen art-form.

Idiots.