Gf's period is late with around a week, but all we've done last month was oral/fingering, so I'm sure she no prego

Gf's period is late with around a week, but all we've done last month was oral/fingering, so I'm sure she no prego.
How to calm her down? She's so worried..

save money for an abortion

Just get her pregnant then leave tbh

she fucked another man
she's probably not calm because you're going to realize she cheated on you

She's worried cause she fucked someone else moron, to calm her down tell her you don't care who's kid it is

I recommend a negative pregnancy test.

You know you're fucking BETA when you worry about your GF'S period..... so fucking beta is borderline Gamma maybe even Epsilon

This, sorry to break it to you OP but she's freaking out because she fucked around and there's nothing she can do to hide it now

if you didn't do anything to get her prego and she's super worried when it's an impossibiliy for her to be prego from YOU, then she might have cheated on you and be worried about that...

By her, you mean how to calm you down? Unless she's fucking someone else, don't worry about it.

Given that information she probably raw dogged another dude,especially if you haven't had actual fucking between the two of you,this supports the cheating assumption even more

Yea op it's pretty obvious she's fucking someone else. Good job being a pussy. Maybe you should go buy her more stuff like you always do to make things better. Faggot

faggot

only you do is oral and fingering ... some nigger did the fucking

pussy bitch

cuck

break up with her you cuck....

have fun raising someone else's children faggot

She cheated on you

Just get her an abortion, whether she's pregnant or not. Her insides could use a good toilet brush scrubbing regardless. Problem solved.

Have a sauce for that image?

we invented pregnancy tests for a reason, u bitch

/thread

Better make her bf pay for that pregnancy test

NaCheating not an option, we both work from home spending all time together, and she's not such, she's just worried each month.

IF she didn't cheat

I've had with three different relationships, up to 3 weeks delay.
Went to the doctor who said it isn't that rare, although she had to take some tests.
Main causes: hormonal imbalance, stress

Oh then why the fuck is she freaking out about. Tell her to calm the fuck down and stfu

buy a fucking pregnancy test then and tell her to shut up

Or she's cheating on him.

Me again.
Anyways, buy 2 pregnancy tests to make sure.
Keep in mind that there may be false negative, but never false positive.

Give her some dick since you've neglected to do that simple task