Why don't you guys approve interracial dating? Give me a logic explanation why you dislike it

Why don't you guys approve interracial dating? Give me a logic explanation why you dislike it.

Interracial thread ?!?!

Nigs gon nig

throw some cuck shit in here too

I speak for everybody here, we need a source

Sindee Jennings - Cheer the Cock from bangbros

Have you ever even seen a single white hoe date a black guy, something goes wrong and they get beat the fuck up by an ape? It's such shit and I want any nigger (not blacks, again if your a cool black guy or smart you fine, talking about niggs right now, I have black friends) who has ever hit a girl to die. Not to mention many cases of them leaving the girl with the baby and never paying alimony or anything.

I used to be fat so never cared. I got fit and now look decent. I have a good job so I'm also not broke. I started talking to lots of hot white girls and they all won't stfu about how they date black guys but have been abused/single mom or just a bad experience. I'm sorry OP but I'm not going to provide for a whore who already got her pussy pumped my food stamps. I'm currently dating a nerdy cute white girl who claims to be a virgin, still stalking her FB and shit to see if shee;s been with black guys, so far so good.

Is this alright?

I only date brown or black chicks.

Best decision of my life.

wheres redpill 1

How come?

poziparty.gif

Anybody got bound girls with bbc?

because niggers are fucking disgusting, and they'll be the downfall of modern civilization because SJW's and "dindu nuffn"

Because half-blacks are almost as ugly as blacks. Depends on the person, though.

Also I knew this 10/10 cute white girl who decided to date a black guy who everyone knew slept around. She is only 16 and I used to think dam she is going to have a good life. Nope the nigger gave her herpes. The shocking thing is she is so young she doesn't realize how fucking disgusting her vag is now. She was all like "what its not that bad, everyone gets it these days". She went trough a mini depression phase because every found out and no one wants to date her even though she is fucking hot. She got pregnant this year by nigger who told her he was 29 but was actually 39 and fled when her parents found out. What a fucking waste, I woulda worked day and night to have her a goddam pedestal, after she turned 18 though...

People will disagree with me, but genetic variation (i.e., interracial dating) is good in the long run for things like disease resistance.

So she was 16 and he was 39?

I kinda stopped giving any shit about that Cuz all the white biches that dates blacks not attractive to me

Because they cause these fucking stupid bait threads

They dont get approached often so they are grateful for affection that us white men give.

Less fucking means tighter and cleaner in my experience anyway.

Loyal and proud to have us.

Something about that caramel skin is so exotic.

That said, ive had my two sons with a pale skinned woman and im fixed. Now its just for pleasure.

That type of white girl is always the ugliest type of white girl. You can tell she has a stinky extra large floppy vagina, even as a virgin.

I totally approve. Fuck who you want.

Who's this?

I approve, that's why I'm in an interracial relationship. Fuck off, acting like you know me...

sauce

Interracial as in white guy/asian girl and stuff like that is fine, but black male with white female is fucking terrible and needs to end.

>People will disagree with me
Not people, science will

Once you go black you're a single mom

as long as they dont reproduce im ok with this.

I do, my uncle is so goddamn black, he's cool, also, lately he just enforced the stereotype that all blacks have some sort of inner talent in music, he never played music, but some friends took a carron to the party and he played some nice beats. It's cool

Sage'd

Often times the interracial relationship itself is racist.

The black man likes to be with a white woman only because it symbolizes a reversal of traditional white power structures, not because he is interested in the white woman herself. It is an act of defiance and domination.

For the white woman it is racist, because the black man serves only as an object for her satisfaction, image, rebellion, etc. The individual black man is not valued as a person in the relationship, but is exploited for the white woman's ego in some way.

there's just something beautiful about it... they belong together

i mean, not that white girls necessarily need to be picky or monogamous or whatever

Not that user but I was also taught that closed gene pools tend to deteriorate in terms of disease resistances.

it's really their prerogative to pair off however they please on any give evening

>believing the only reason people date interacially is to get back at Dad or to dominate another race
>can't understand that they might just get along and want to be together
>generalizing whole races and genders
>other people are racist

Sounds like a SJW argument

who me? I fucking love it. Asian women are the best. If they have feminine penises that's fine too, and by fine I mean preferable.

I don't really give a shit if someone wants to date outside of their race. I would advise my loved ones against it though. My reasoning is the culture is drastically different. I'm from the U.S., and the way blacks treat women is completely unacceptable in any respectable white family. I wouldn't want my daughter or sister to date one, simply because I would have to beat his ass all the time for treating them the way that is perfectly acceptable to him and his kind, but is not to me. Same goes for muslims, some Europeans, and latinos.

>believing the only reason
>only reason
>only

That's where I stopped, because you already betrayed yourself as a faggot.

Niggers are irrational narcissistic sociopaths who value material things and self-service. They're hedonistic to the max, uneducated, primitive ooga-booga bullies who only care about pumping and dumping, humiliating white men, and stirring up trouble because "muh dick" and "we wuz kangz n shiet". Without the white man, they'd be in African mud huts developing aids, desolation, disease, famine, genocide, etc.. They have no capacity for building civilizations, deep thought, engineering, etc.. Fuck niggers. All they're good for is sports and making mix tapes while soaking up welfare. Stupid darkies will never be on the white man's level!

dubs. also, not when the variation in DNA has thirty fucking diseases.

because:

fuck you this is Sup Forums

pissing fags off is funny

spewing righteous fury at dated social bias is amusing

and fuck you this is Sup Forums

I don't see the point of these bait threads. The "facts" about how blacks are poor, uneducated, and violent are all common themes that can be found in any nation when you look at their minorities. Muricans have the African Americans and countries like Britain have Middle Easterners.

And there are scientific projections for why the African civilization didn't evolve on par with the rest. Read up some science books once in a while other than Mein Kampf.

equivalent to pissing in a gene pool

non-white skin is still a serious disadvantage in our society
what white person could do that to their child?