Not even trolling

Not even trolling.

Trump and Pence represent the coming of the End Times.

We aren't going to get through this. Our species will be extinct sooner because of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_582341c9e4b0aac62488970e/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chill out. Trump is actually a Democrat that had to bait rednecks. He's uturning now on everything

is it true that he will destroy NAFTA? i think this is a really bad idea...

Then kill yourself

Why does it represent that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

PENCE WILL BUTTRAPE YOUR ASS INTO HETEROSEXUALITY! THEY CALL IT PENCE'S GAY CONVERSION PROGRAMS, BUT REALLY IT'S HOW PENCE GETS A CONTINUOUS LINE OF THE FRESHEST YOUNG TIGHT BOIPUCCIES TO FUCK. AFTER PENCE NUTS BALLS DEEP IN ANY BOIPUCCI THEY TURN STRAIGHT AND IT'S 100% EFFECTIVE. PENCE WILL JIZZ A FAT NUT IN EVERY GAY MALE AMERICAN. PENCE WILL MAKE AMERICA STRAIGHT AGAIN.

>NAFTA
TPP same concept. It rapes American workers

>saved the thumbnail

When the Democrats get back into power we're going to make this illegal.

>rape
See:

No it doesn't retard. It keeps us competitive.

that boy is so hot

Pence is going to be mad about this

I meant to do that newfrag.

>keeps us competitive.
with who?

>ronald reagan is going to launch the nukes; the world won't survive it
>george bush is stupid; the country won't survive his administration
>obama is going to tax and spend us into oblivion; american can't survive it

go back on your meds OP; you're ranting again

You're overreacting.

Republicans are too stupid to even destroy anything, anyways.

We should have elected Sanders and help to move the world in the right direction. Too true, OP.
We blew it. We had a shot and now the window is closing.

Hmm...can't argue with that, because it was the same for me all those times I did it too.

We need you W.

>When the Democrats get back into power they're going to make the act of anyone disagreeing with them illegal.

FTFY

OP is right, there is not a President in the modern era that is both hated and feared like Trump.

Don't even be a faggot about this.

Only faggots fear men

Yes, because of assholes like you. I hope you end up in a Clinton re-education program.

he tried to wink at me

The US will very likely join parts of Canada, notably the West and East Coasts. And under Constitutional Law we would get to keep the weapons that are stored on our soil.

North Korea will have capability to launch a nuclear weapon at the US by the end of Trump's 1st Term. The US and other countries have been living in a bubble.

>with who
user have you ever in your life looked at a map. Do you think its all jungle and duat outaide the US? With other countries stupid, other countries can produce cheaper labor.

Daily reminder that if you voted for Trump, you secretly want to be dominated by a black bull.

Good.

trips of truth

But isn't that what the liberals wanted?

let us swim
let us swim
let us swim

also hahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahha

cunts

>other countries can produce cheaper labor.
but thats wrong

>muh nukes
Nukes are no longer a threat. US missile defense has advanced to the point where MAD is no longer a thing.

You're fucking retarded.

>when the Democrats get back into power
Not happening

What are jamming devices?

See, this is how the US got attacked before by a bunch of sand niggers hijacking a plane.

North Korea is serious, brah.

The Democrats will forge alliances with Republicans who hate Trump and Pence. Then we will get our majority back by 2018.

Oh look, another alt-left shitposter.

Enjoy your next four years.

>wat are redundant targeting systems
NK is barely able to create an intercontinental ballistic missile let alone a nuke small enough to be carried by one. Do you honestly believe that they are capable of defeating ALL of the targeting systems employed by US missile defense systems?

There is no "alt-left."

The Left is unified. Ya dun goofed, faggots.

There's about a 90% chance of Republicans getting more seats in 2018. Call it quits mate and let Trump make this country great again.

If they can hack the DNC then can find a way to nullify targeting systems.

Wake the fuck up. Trump is going to preside over another 9/11 because he is stupid and so are the people surrounding him (hello? Gingrich?)

No there isn't, faggot. Trump is going to fuck up big in the next year, and Republicans will lose seats.

google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_582341c9e4b0aac62488970e/amp

>.huffpost

haha

no

Trump is a fucking retard for sure. And if he launches US nukes, we're still fucked from nuclear winter. But worrying about NK/Russia nukes or implying that defeating missile defense targeting systems is equivalent to hacking a DNC email server is fucking retarded.

Half this thread will be in re-integration programs after the Trump regime gets ousted.

Nah
It has millions of Liberal readers numb nuts

because every other prediction about him has come true so far...

Killaa many Trump supporter's as possible first and you'll feel better OP. When the shit hits the fan they must be punished first even before we behead the rich (after we rape them first of course).

Wow don't cut yourself on that edge m8. Shouldn't you be cooking dinner for your wife's son right now?

>Not happening

Was said in 2000, and even more emphatically (like at least three exclamation points and with capslock fully engaged) in 2004. We know how well that turned out for the GOP don't we. Politics in America can, and usually do take a sharp turn in very short periods of time. In 2008 and 2012 no one in the DNC would have guessed that their party would be shaken so thoroughly to it's core in 2016, yet you see what happened.

In both cases above it was because the party in question got too cocky and brazen, and were perceived as being out of touch with the American public. The Republicans may have won this time technically, but people are still quite tired of their bullshit. Had Trump not hijacked their party from under them, we'd probably be awaiting Hillary's inauguration, and the Democrats would have at least 4 more years to piss the American public off. I hope that both parties will be humbled by this, and clean their act up, but my guess would be that the Democrats are the one most likely to do that.

cuck

>In both cases above it was because the party in question got too cocky and brazen
The Democrats' greatest mistake was attempting to go for the first female president immediately after the first black president.

Trips of truth. He really did a hell of a job getting the dumbfucks all riled up and angry. Trump's stance changes according to whatever benefits him at that particular time and place.

I agree, but I also think the Republicans are stupid for not trying to shoot for it. It would be hard to call them the anti-woman party if they were the first to elect one to the office. It's coming sooner or later too, regardless of how anyone feels about it. The GOP would do well to embrace it, and put themselves in a position to take the credit for it.

Personally, I don't have a problem with a female president. I just have a problem with Hillary being that female president, and Sarah Palin being next in line to become that president. Surely there's at least one woman out there who is both capable of crossing the street by herself, but isn't completely evil.

>It would be hard to call them the anti-woman party if they were the first to elect one to the office
If only either party could find a female with a brain to try to elect to a position...

The republicans tried for vp.
The democrats for actual president.
Both chose fools,
somehow the republicans chose the less corrupt fool.

The Trump election clearly shows that people are tired of PC culture. I agree it's highly likely that we'll see a female president in the near future. But for 2016, people needed a break.

What I want to really be taken out of this is simply that a female leader must be worthy to actually lead; not just voted in for being born with a vagina.

Well yea, that would be ideal, but you've probably lived long enough to realize that we don't live in an ideal world. Not even close.

What I want to really be taken out of this is simply that a female leader must be worthy to actually lead; not just voted in for being born with a vagina.

exactly!

Only the people have the ability to change that.
I am glad we are on the same page though.

You mean fall perfectly into the Soviet plan for how to defeat the US without goingto war?

we boycotting this?

but but but but HE SAID MEAN THIGNS!!?!?!??!?! THE WORLD GONNA END!!!

GOOGLE 'AMERICAN INVENTORS" AND SEE THE IMAGE BAR AT THE TOP.

LOL PC GOOGLE CENSORING YOUR VIEWS

nah

would be odd if a lot of the cast was white... unless they were from south africa but nah it makes sense. Now when you cast a character that is originally one race with another then that is gay

"Jizz a fat nut"

we are not a personal army, however our individual opinions may be appealed to...

The big question is how many of the characters were originally black?

ultimately this person ( ) is correct
>when you cast a character that is originally one race with another then that is gay

wtf are you talking about,

We have single-handedly influenced eachother toward the controversial direction of supporting a neo-nazi movement, fuck you if your ignorant ass doesn't think this is an online personal army.

as a gayboi I got so hard reading this, Pence is such an angry daddy, I would let him fuck me all night long, and then wake me up in the middle of the night to fuck some more.

/thread

Oh no, not a long-running, and fairly popular black superhero. How will the white race ever cope?

Yup.

No escape.

So many nukes. I had hoped to be dead before this happened.

Doesn't it sort of the opposite of that? TPP makes safety and environmental standards international so our workers don't have to compete against rapey international corporations.

No one needs affirmative action,
Especially not in one of highest GDP earning sectors of our economy; the film industry. It doesn't work.

I teach at an all black school. The population is nearly completely black and illegal Hispanic. These children are all liable to be public charges. I asked them to envision two versions of their life, one where everything when well and one where things go bad. They all mentioned that they would sell drugs. Honestly, PC culture has avoided troubling truths and tries to solve them with ineffective PC rhetoric. I voted for Trump, I only wish he was more crazy.

Except that other countries can externalize the costs of their waste products and unsafe working conditions so it's not wrong because they don't have epa or osha so it is cheaper in the short term if we ignore the costs of destruction of water/food/shelter by unregulated industry.

I try to maintain respect for my peers, even when they are as blind as you.

For the film doing anything except maintaining the origin is a distortion and a crime against the original work of art..

For the election most chose to vote against what they perceived to be the "bigger bag of dicks" rather than for someone who they believe can help us all. A choice that brings reoccurring sadness every electoral cycle.

I want to receive a letter from Trump asking for money for the epic wall. I would put down 2k in a heart beat.

Much like Obama and Hillary.

the next post will be dubs

>cheaper to maintain a business when the conditions are shoddy and others are unable to see how poorly you treat your workers

Whoever would have thought that what is best for a business isn't always best for the people...

does trump ever die? hes 71 and looks 40

> The big question is how many of the characters were originally black?

Black Panther is the king of a fictional African Nation, whos also a superhero (with the powers of African tribal mumbo jumbo) and has always been black. His comic is set in Africa much of the time. He was kind of created as one of Marvel's misguided attempts to show that they are sympathetic to blacks, and also that they would like them to buy comics too. He's been turned into a fairly strong, and popular character over time, but originally he was little more than a stereotype.

Fresh off reddit

So we agree that TPP is ok if we can ignore the part about trying to maintain the current movie distribution system?

Don't speak poorly of Future God-Emperor Trump and the superior world that awaits us

He will eventually. Though judging purely by behavior and treatment by security, it seems his former opposition will last a shorter time.
Given her seizures and that time she may have passed out at an event..

Youth is good though for someone who holds such a postilion; otherwise the stress could consume a person.

>this results of this election will either be armageddon or the beginning of a utopia.

please fuck the fuck off.

Our glorious leader must throw off the perceived strength of his enemies and enact truly great measures to promote the peace of the constituent and unadulterated people.

I fucking love Tool.

Do they have busts of him yet? I want to buy like 20.