Times Ramsay was objectively wrong. Pic related looks absolutely delicious

Times Ramsay was objectively wrong. Pic related looks absolutely delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDjBEY_3qCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What kind of fat-fuck loser are you to post about pizza every single day?

Don't know what you mean. Ive never made a thread like this. Sorry it upsets you so much.

Same pizza. op has shit taste and is a fat pig who will eat any garbage.

>objectively

Using the word "objectively" doesn't add any weight to your opinion, it just makes you sound like a pretentious douche.

Also, you aren't being objective anyway.

Literally raw uncooked dough in the middle. op is wrong as always.

>Who ordered the double sausage with cheese?

that 'za looks fucking scrumptious

no i am not op

Have fun drinking all that grease op you fat fuck.

looks fine.
looks like any pizza that you zoom in on and make look bad on purpose

so many sheep on this board lol

Stop posting Pete. Gordon did his best to fix your shitty menu, go make some guidochow.

That's some good lookin' 'za if I do say so myself.

stop posting this you're making me hungry

Sure that's it, they poured pools of orange grease all over it on purpose just to make it look bad and the owner didn't notice. It's more likely that op is a greasy fat fuck who eats garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDjBEY_3qCI
>not liking your salad grilled

>never gonna make it, bro
but seriously that doesn't even look good, I like thin crust and I like Chicago deep dish, but this is an abomination

As someone that makes pizza for a living, I can tell you that pizza can often look great but taste like shit, and vice versa.

Not enough ketchup on it

It's funny because you can tell that it's undercooked.

As someone who isn't a fucking retard, awful looking pizza tends to taste awful, especially if a world famous chef says it is in fact awful.

How's the pay at Little Caesar's?

Could be better but I can't complain. I get plenty of tips.

This show is top tier reality TV.

>that completely fucking insane couple at Amy's bakery

>AN ACTUAL 3-STAR CHEF IS WRONG
>WE ARE RIGHT
>WE KNOW BETTER
>WE'RE GETTING TROLLED BY THE INTERNET
>tfw they're still in business

>implying that entire thing wasn't set-up to get insane amounts of publicity both for the restaurant and the show

Gordon shat on them relentlessly even after the show, even as free publicity that is a huge net negative.

>tfw they're still in business
no they aren't

They are closed plus the guy may have to be deported.

Give me best episodes of ramsay shows

This viral marketer got me on a kick

All it needs is a spritz of 'racha.

The guy was a wanted criminal in Israel or some shit and their business was called out on being a money laundering front.

Season 5 Episode 5, Burger Kitchen.

Great episode, fucking cringy as shit, and it happened very close to where I live.

Watch "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" not the US "Kitchen Nightmares." Also, watch Boiling Point and Beyond Boiling point if you want to see a show that follows him for a change.

I just watched the UK version for the first time a few days ago. It's like 100 times better than the US version. All dat licensed music and no annoying cuts. They don't add ridiculous sound effects either.

I'll admit that the US version is guilty of being shitty reality but let's not pretend the UK version is anything but boring. UK version puts me to goddamn sleep.

100% this

UK is better at showing him fixing a place up.
US is better at @!#&*^%! you (*@#&^%@# #@(*%&!@(#*% which saddly i find more fun

>owner thinks yelp is part of a conspiracy to shut him down
>owner stole son's inheritence-from-grandpa to fund the restaurant
>son of owner is a fedora
>they've had ten chefs in a year and their current one is good but quits midshow

fucking kek'd the whole way through.

I agree and mostly I watch Kitchen Nightmares for schadenfreude. I enjoy finding out most restaurants fail when Gordon is gone and blame him.

Fucking Americans disgust me

hahahaha trendy opinion I like it xDDDD

Why's 'sy complaining 'ut the 'ze of 'at 'go 'za?

Triggered fat fuck burgerlander

Do you think about America often