This guy has absolutely no clue how much of a whore his girlfriend is. She did some crazy stuff fo me back in the day...

This guy has absolutely no clue how much of a whore his girlfriend is. She did some crazy stuff fo me back in the day. Do I owe him the right to tell him?

Nah don't worry about it let people fall flat on their faces without your assistance

Lol what a fucking chode. Who gives a shit what she did to you back in the day? How bad did she reject you afterwards to make you this mad lmao

>getting up set because some chick fucked around
>wasn't even with the guy at the time
>thinking all girls are just virgins waiting for OP to deflower them
>sluts most of the time make the best roots because they actually know what guys want and not afraid to give it to them
>virgin detected

She didnt do anything to me. I left her. I know how she acts to knew guys though. She comes off wth an innocent charm. Only to loop them in with some crazy stuff later.

cuck

I do have nudes of her though for anyone interested....

This. He'll find out. Mind your own business.

move on with your life and let her do the same.

nah hes fine
brooklyn99's making him a ton of cash

>I know how she acted with me and wahhhh
Fixd

and how exactly would that converstation go OP?

"hey dude, your girl friends a slut"
"fuck off dude, just because you couldn't keep her"
"fuck you"
"no fuck you"

And what is this crazy shit you speak of that she did?

Ok, fuck all you guys. I'll just dumb some nudes then because I'm a nice guy. Feel free to follow her and hit up her twitter though because she literally sent some of these 5 days ago, while ina relationship with this guy.

Fucked two other guys while we together, begged for me back promising things would be different. I left her anyway. Stalked me for a year after, begging for me. I now have another GF. She continues to send me nudes, sexual texts and will not leave me alone. GF gets upset and ruins relatioship.

Yep. That right there is pretty fucked up. Kind of sounds a bit like Jodie Arius.

So yes, crazy. Just trying to warn this guy before it happens to him too. He just thinks im a jealous prick though and wont believe me.

Fuck him then. He's a big boy let him figure it out yourself.

*himself

He's not a bad guy though, dont want to see him on the news someday.

Underage b&

Or virgin, hard to tell with your level of pitiful bullshit

What the fuck is going on there!?

Sharing nudes of her to prove this isnt bait. Sent this a few weeks back.

ARBYS WE HAVE THE MEAT

Told you he was slutty

lol

>fuck all you guys

getting this upset when your personal army request goes south, a proper Sup Forumsro would have just dumped the nudes straight up for the laughs.

maybe you should try facebook