Claimed.

It's not early, Post limit was reached.
We were on page 9.

Disgustingly early

youtube.com/watch?v=E3wIJ774gJs

hug me miku

Chitose claimed.

reply bump limit

QOTT: since the holiday is coming up, what would you get her?

A large teddy bear

Shinoa claimed ',:)

If we reach image or bump limit we make a new thread

Thanks everyone. I'll remember you all. *Sniff*

Quality of advice is just as important as the quantity of it too. Sometimes it's all about timing- a bit of information that provides a creative spark to get someone past something.

I'm introverted by nature, but I'm comfortable with socializing as well. The tradeoff is that it's more mentally tiring for me versus someone naturally outgoing. As long as I get some space to recharge though, I'm good.

sleep well
that's such a good way to put it. I guess I'm kinda like that

>The QOTT pic.jpg
>not
>The QOTT pic (2).jpg
anyways,
i would give her a confession and a wonderful date try topping that :^), bet you did it on just an old random day

alice, wazzzzzuuuuuuppp ma niggggggaaaaaaaa

Bit early for that, don't ya think?

I'd go with some chocolate, a teddy bear, a nice dinner, and take her to see lights or something.
And my love, of course.

I mean, probably just a whole bunch of meat. It's literally her favourite thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WAZZZ GUUD NIGGAA

A 20-year-old man was arrested Tuesday (Nov. 8) in connection with the murders of two men in Lafourche Parish, after authorities said he confessed to the killings in Golden Meadow on Monday and last Friday.

Detectives have found Dayton Duet, 20, appears to have no motive for one of the killings "other than an urge to kill," the Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office said in a news release. Authorities say Duet confessed to killing 78-year-old Stanley Gisclair and 64-year-old Wayne Matherne, both of whom were found slain in their Golden Meadow homes.

Shitposter is full of shit. Surprise.

>yfw you shitpost a /waifu/ thread

That was fast.

A bunch of accessories, more for her than me
Also a bottle opener

After thread died I googled the name.
It was the first thing.
He probably looked a newspaper at his dollar store job and saw the head line.

>Foxy is here

Oh

You're right. I usually do it midway. Has been a while since ive done one though

カラミチーマス

Start the day off with a kendo sparring session, probably get brained a few times, a dip in some hot springs, followed by a gourmet meal and a massage.

Yep, so maybe it's more that you're guarded with what you know versus being the loudest person in the room. There's merit in that too- a lot of people are too busy talking to realize how important it is to just stop and listen.

On that token, feel free to ask away about stuff anytime.

FOOD THATS WAZ GUD MY BRUTHA
YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAA

smugaroo trying to derail the thread with a QOTT so early, what an idiot, silly silly

おれわ ちんちん だいすけ のんだよ

The shitposter seems to have disappeared, maybe he got decent material

She's a glutton, but I love her all the same

How have you been?

>implying we aren't the real shitposters

He's occupied in his own thread currently

Having fun there champ?

It's what they do
>filename
See, if it seems like a smug, then it is!

Sup. Shit poster here. I'm not here to shit post or spam I'm here to answer questions. Yes I do vape but I also smoke cigs, I just like to catch a buzz I'm not a hipster

do you like memes

There are men and women trapped in that room
Flames scorching them, but they'll be out soon

Yeah lol

Why are you even here?

No one cares, you're just a liar to scared to show his real name.
A coward with a camera.

talking about being the loudest in the room, I rarely place a word when there's people already talking. I'm always a spectator when it comes to that kind of things.
You are already so helpful with every reply you give me, they are filled with so much more advice and wisdom that I could ask for.

I get bored at work

Serious question though, What's that RDA? I've seen them but can't remember the name.

>catches a buzz from nicotine
Are you twelve
moogs

>vaping
>being this much of a faggot
kys vapefag

glutton you say
>
good what about you

yes, alot, what about you

are you really the guy in the pics you claim to be, if so then why haven't you made a thread of you and your buttfuck gang in months, shits fun(the thread that is)

Shit poster 2 here.i dont even know what im doing here honestly

But I did provide my name and address. How am I the coward when you won't even leave your house to do anything? The most you'd do is some edgy autistic hacker shit and I doubt you could even do that. I'm getting off topic though I'm not here to insult or anything at this point

Royal hunter emerald green. I wouldn't recommend it honestly, it is cheap though

Shit poaster 3 here i dont even know what im doing here honestly

kachow

I do say
>
Just woke up about an hour ago. Now I probably won't get back to sleep so I'm just playing Runescape

A 20-year-old man was arrested Tuesday (Nov. 8) in connection with the murders of two men in Lafourche Parish, after authorities said he confessed to the killings in Golden Meadow on Monday and last Friday.

Detectives have found Dayton Duet, 20, appears to have no motive for one of the killings "other than an urge to kill," the Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office said in a news release. Authorities say Duet confessed to killing 78-year-old Stanley Gisclair and 64-year-old Wayne Matherne, both of whom were found slain in their Golden Meadow homes.

No, you didn't. Coward

I really am that guy, and I tried making a follow up thread but nobody responded lol

Surely there must be better ways to spend time, like working

Fuckin hipster

Sup Moogz

HELLO

RDA's are cheap though, compared to tanks at least.

What box you got?

this is some god tier gay shit here. why dont you go take this basement mental illness thread over to pony chan or something

Dude id hate to break it to you but, duet is a common last name in my state. Call it incest but a lot of people actually have the same last name down here. I heard about this case though and it's horrible

Because

Now this actual damage control tbh

Yes?

kachiga

hi

Just a basic istick 80 watt. Yeah I should have gotten a tank a few of my friends switched to tanks and they are better these days, but I like my RDA because I can drop CBD oil on it

Is that why you live in a trailer?

Same last and first and age.
Not to mention noone named Duet lives on the street you claim to live on.

>Why the fuck you lyinnn
You's a bitch.

dont tell me they laughed you out too? thats fucked

implying trailers aren't pimp af

>

I mean, how can I damage control a thread that isn't mine? Aren't I the damage?

>
oh whale, its like midnight for you right?

k, do you really hate the threads or do you just come here for the sake of shitpost and time kill

>

your waifu

>smug
hello it's been a few days
hello my stoic friend
just to piss people like you off ^_^

hello anyone else as well

>what you did
>it's there
>and I see it

What's up?

Sup Galil!

NICE EMEM!

Is this Moogz or Halfbeaner Hipster?

SUP TALI

If you want a bomb ass RTA, get the Griffin. It's got a really really nice build deck and a bunch of other fancy ass features to go along with it.

>
>
It's approaching 01:00 now

nothing

Trailers aren't that bad on the inside
You must not go outside much if you can't see how ridiculous you're being. I went to school with countless people with the exact same name. A lot of people share the same last names down here and also coincidentally have the same first name. That guy is golden meadow, that's not even the same parish as me. Come on man get a life. Even if you did believe me you wouldn't do anything anyway besides try to do some nerdy hacker shit so what's the point of this argument?

not much, things are getting stricter at work because "we aren't a new budding company anymore"
>you freaking ball of adorable cuteness
~tali

Hillary Clinton claimed.

Alice2 on the front page!

Isn't that the one that's like a tank and an rda? My friend had an avacado it was sick

>

>Water bottle
>Some kinda arbic haji letters

Fucking sand nigger.

>tfw my boyfriend deadass looks like mugen
i am a lucky egg

Nether. Just the Noire fag from last week.

What's good?

Thanks doc.

No, just because.
Hey man, always glad to see you. I'm just eating queso.

I pick my moments in those situations, but more often than not I end up the same, not talking, or I go elsewhere. In that sense though, you also stand to gain a lot by simply observing and standing back. Time and emotional investment are two things that start in abundance, but dwindle as you get older. Being choosy in that regard is perfectly normal, and it's why a lot of people, myself included, end up with a very close circle of people they're involved with and stay in touch with them while others fall away over time.

I'm glad you're able to get something out of these posts, hindsight will always be 20/20, but helping others is also quite nice too.

Where do you even see the Arabic letters? Not even just on this website but in real life I've been called a Muslim and a Mexican. I'm mostly Cajun French you idiots, I can't even see where this is coming from but it's funny

Ravac is best Akakill

Doing alright. Texting a lot of people though. You?

It has been. Hasn't it? What's up tali?

>cajun french
Thats nigger french

wew