Okay

Okay,

Femanon here! I posted in Craigslist to meet a few women in my area. I explained in the ad that I didn't want guys. I'm stupid I know, but I had like 15 guys email me. How desperate are these losers. They are scrolling through a W4W section hoping to turn a lesbian?

Anyway, tl;dr a bunch of losers started emailing me their phone numbers, so I decided to screen shot them. You guys do what you want.

I'm not showing my tits!

Here is another

And another

Lol I live in NC too...

Yeah,

It's just annoying when guys do this. I want women, not douche bags

rip these poor people

Lol you're such a fucking loser.

tits or gtfo ya dumn skank.

don't assume someone isn't a woman just because they have a penis

Well then GET THE FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This.
NYPA.

Look,

I just posted these so you guys could choose to do something. I know you "gentlemen" like running lives, so I figured you'd want a shot at it.

I leave it in your hands!

M a n l e t

nypa without tits bitch

>femanon here!
>irrelevant bullshit!
Tits or fuck off

NYPA bitch. Tits with timestamp, and then fuck off.

Trolling desperate losers?

C'mon, that's kiddie stuff. We catfish them assholes all the time.

Show us tits and timestamp to make it worth it.

nobody fucking cares you dumb cunt

why the fuck don't you slags understand that dudes just want to get their dick wet?

your negative responses will go completely ignored, because much like spam, eventually, he'll find a lesbian who wants some dick

why the fuck are women so goddamned stupid? it's NOT more complicated than that. once you realize that it's not about you, you won't give a fuck, delete the email, and move the fuck on

get over yourself, idiot

I wanna see if you're a hot dyke or a bush pig lesbian.

If dubs OP must deliver

You know the rules
> tits or gtfo

Just as sad as a cunt looking for another cunt on craigs?

This is Sup Forums. She's obviously a bear dyke.

Any self-respecting user on this thread would never help your skank ass. Stop trying to get a white knight to do shit for you with no reward in return. WE ARE NOT YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL ARMY, BITCH. GTFO.

I'm a femanon up in Greenville. Never posted on CL but I am looking for W4W. Long term or one night.

Fuck!

You guys sound like a bunch of whiny ass bitches. How many women rejected you fat fucks to make you this pissed off? She's stupid for trying to get us to do her dirty work, but you fuckers are acting like these are your fucking emails.

Breathe before your fat fucking heart explodes.

What part of Greenville? Have you ever visited UNC?

Wasn't rejected by women because I pretty much never asked anyone to date me. And while none of those emails are ours, it's a matter of WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

I'm in Northern Greenville probably 1.5 hrs from Carowinds. I've never been to UNC.

Settle down. They are sick of people trying to ask for a personal army. Get over yourself fag. You are trying fastest loser ever

All dykes should just die, no one likes you.
Go back to tumblr with the rest of your ilk

Can I call you?. I can make you want the D

Nigger

You know she's a fat cow with blue hair and Drew Cary glasses

I'm at UNC. So you are about an hour and a half from me. Maybe a little more. I just got out of a relationship, but I'm looking to get back into things

Dirty work?

It's not dirty work. It's just low reward common ass stuff if you ask me.

Can we have your phone number? I would love to ruin your life

Post more OP, after seeing my sister's inbox, I found out how funny thirsty guys can be.

So did you get a gross minge to snort around in or not?

Oh I see. I've been single for awhile, fresh out of college. I went to USC.

Are you a little bit triggered?

>THIS
op check your cis privilege.

Tits you fucking landwhale

(864)-345-7823

I'll sleek calamity,

You can find any tits on the Internet, so the fact that this "ugly lesbian" won't show hers shouldn't matter. On top of that, you guys exploded as if she got on here begging for us to do something. All she said was,

"Hey, here are some phone numbers, do what you want."

Why this post is getting attention at all is beyond me. I'm just saying you don't have to implode like she's stealing your Klondyke bar.

See what I did there? Klon-"dyke"

This right here, it's guys playing lottery with chances that have no loses other than a bitch like you posting on the internet, show tits you stupid worthless cunt, no one fucking cares about your cunt seeking desires

Stfu op

I think you are upset, and completely missing the point

Kill yourselve

I really feel like I shouldn't trust this.

OP is a fag. See what I did there?

Be the first one to find out than tell us

Fuck off OP

Tits or GTFO
NYPA
Also, Spiderman Thread

OP is a gay nigger from outer space

Hey girl why aren't you showing your tits? Are they like totes gross?

OP is a fat fag for posting this. We know it's you, fat slob

Yes.

Trips for truth
Here my gfs ass

muslim detected

This is amazing. Thank you for that laugh

>here`s screencaps, do WHAT YOU WANT
tits or gtfo doesn't apply newfags

Fucking degenerate dyke acting like where not thirsty either. B is 90% male you fucking bitch

That butthole looks mighty used up, how many big nigger dicks has she taken up that?

Yuk

OP here, that isn't my gf. Stop lying

Just send a "."

Hey guys femanon here!
>instant cry for attention and special treatment based on being a girl
>attention whore
>there are no girls on the internet
>tits or gtfo applies to attention whores trying to get attention and special treatment based off being female
You are the one who is a newfag

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

You know the rules faggot. Tits or.... Sup Forums is not your army

I hope you message. I'm getting off here now.

Not your personal army.

Tits or gtfo.

OP here,

I have a question. If I hadn't established myself as a female you would have discovered through the screen caps. I'm quite sure you all would still ask to see my tits, even if I didn't want to show them.

I truly didn't care what you dumbasses did with the phone numbers, I don't need you to fight my battles. I've just seen you idiots so worse shit then this so I assumed you'd want some fun.

I'm trying to look at this from a logical stand point. It's clear some of you are incapable of doing that, which is fine. I'll go on being me, and you go on being you.

Message on of these fags to know OP's identity.
Profit???

Was actually a film

God you're dumb. No one here cares about some retarded dyke or the guys who hit on her.

please quote the "instant cry for attention"
there isn't, therefore the law can't be called out
if anything femanon/trapfag is dropping material for our lulz and amusement

I second this motion.

It would be fun using those numbers to pinpoint your location and identity. Might come for a visit and say hi. And by visit I mean raping you and your entire family.

ya don did gud op
there always this fags calling for tits when the word femanon is used, sometimes more than others and then the thread derails

disappointed that this isnt the first comment

[email protected]

>have I lost my virginity yet???

I hate white knights.

Is this your craigslist email thingy?

You're such a bitch

How desperate are you? You fucking posted on craigslist.

Also, tits or gtfo

This post shows why you need to troll for pussy on craigslist. Once anyone gets to know your shitty, entitled attitude they want nothing to do with you.

Probably why you switched teams and went dyke, you think that guys just use you and move on but in reality your just an insufferable cunt that no one will every love. Just cut to the chase and drink bleach.

Post id: 5873701415

>"femanon here"
>not an instant cry for attention
What relevance has being a femanon got at all to do with the post?
Nothing
Gender has zero relevance when you are anonymous.
That is the whole point.
Yes, and if we had discovered your gender through screencaps it wouldn't have been an issue, only newfags scream tits or gtfo at anyone but attention whores.

You brought up your gender at the first cahance you got, thus, attention whore cancer of Sup Forums
Please read this copypasta This is the point we are trying to make.

Also, you haven't posted tits yet, so fuck off you disgusting fat dyke.

Also, insulting us for telling you to fuck off and obey our rules isn't going to go well for you, we do things for the lulz, and it would be pretty funny to, for instance, get in touch with your craigslist account, pretending to be another piece of rugmuncher filth and arrange a meeting with you, only to be an user then brutally rape and murder you.

That would be pretty lulzworthy.
And also a purely hypothetical situation.

Now fuck off, before something bad happens to you.

Fucking whore. Send us your tits

I think we should do it, roll up the Sup Forums party wagon outside of OP's house and have some fun.

Why is there a feminist piece of shit that thinks we're going to be her personal army just cause she wants us to?? Take the rules OR FUCKING LEAVE, TITS OR GTFO. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND

tits or gtfo

Get off of Sup Forums . Fat fag

Can't find it. :l