What are Sup Forums's opinions on this trailer that's being disliked into oblivion?

What are Sup Forums's opinions on this trailer that's being disliked into oblivion?

Is this movie anti-free speech like many are saying?

youtu.be/hYcx43AmAyY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's disliked by retarded Sup Forumstards. Just look at all those anime and meme avatars.

But I agree that laws against holocaust denial are anti-free speech.

I won't watch this trailer. Had enough of this bullshit.

looks great. cant wait for the Sup Forums butthurt.

It looks too Hollywoodish. I hate how overly dramatic are those films.

>implying only pol disagrees with the criminalisation of arguing with historical facts

whats the point of making this a movie?(besides money)
Does anyone think the denier won?

It will the feeble minded end serious discussions with "OMG JUST GO WATCH DENIAL YOU DUM DUM".

>rachel weisz

im in

D R O P P E D

Her name is Weiß. What did you think she was, a kraut?

>Mick Jackson
how the fuck does he still have a job

>implying you wouldn't

>implying David Irving isn't a hero
>implying he wasn't a widely read and highly regarded historian before he dared oppose the official narrative

His methodology was criticized even before that.

Doesn't even have a PhD

What a memer.

He's basically on the same level as Kent Hovind who wrote his dissertation on bananas from "Patriot University."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind

The twist is David Irving is the protagonist and the jews murder his daughter

>go to a Holocaust museum

>of course they'll have the actual gas chambers and other devices used to kill 6 million people right?

>of course they'll have details on how such an amazing and horrific feat was accomplished and a timeline right?

>maybe at least some documentation or the actual orders issued to the people who carried out the 6 million murders right?

>surely there won't just be empty trainyards that could barely handle any traffic and prisons that could only hold a few hundred people at once?

>the jews murder his daughter
I want to know more about this. What happened?

David Irving is a Jew, this is all a big joke.

nope he is fully Christian

His mother was Jewish.

Enjoy spending the rest of your life in prison Nazi

false. His mother was born a Christian.

found the JIDF operative

That's what all crypto-Jews say.

>No easy information on his father, but his mother Beryl Irene Newington is indeed Jewish. David has admitted it. A friend of Irving, Rolf Hochhuth stated it for the record in Junge Freiheit (No. 08/2005 from 18 Feb. 2005) while trying to defend Irving from
anti-Semitism.

If he were a Jew, that would only lend more weight to his criticisms, since he risks alienating himself from his own community.

hollywood jew shit who cares

But this whole holocaust denial thing is orchestrated by Jews to shield them from criticism in other areas and allow them 'the free movement of their elbows,' i.e. to do whatever they want.

Not really. He can be a self-hating Jew. There are people who hate their Jewishness.

Eg. Bobby Fischer

Could it be that "self-hating Jew" is a pseudo-psychological quack term to disregard anyone who disagrees with the established narrative? Whites can hate themselves and should, Blacks can hate themselves and that's a shame but it gets them somewhere in the world but when Jews hate themselves it's neurotic!

wait is that really a thing, there are laws against denying it?

>the Holocaust happened
>show me proof
>why is he allowed to question the narrative?
>SIEG HAIL! SIEG HAIL!
>coming to an award ceremony near you

>Whites can hate themselves and should
You are paranoid. Sup Forums rots your brain.

>Quickly he [the Jew] turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought the Jew.

Yes, you can go to jail for denying that holocaust happened in certain countries.

He is a cloaked Zionist playing the controlled opposition in another one of their games. His job is to make anyone who questions mainstream history look like a disgusting sadistic sexist pig. Even more imporant is that he makes you think that if you don't believe the history you have been sold in every detail, you may end up in jail walking in a tight circle with dangerous criminals.

Good thing you caught that, otherwise you might have to acknowledge an example of hypocrisy in the real world

Holy shit who even greenlit this shit

>white can hate themselves and should
No h8 here m8)

>tfw no sickle cell

It could be, i personally know jews who hate the local jewish community cause they're fucking rats.
After years of ostracizing them cause one of their family members fucked up and left debts among community, they called them asking for donations for some ngo project in israel. He called them zionist trash and greedy rats, if he wasn't a jew they would've certainly tried to fuck him up.

>Weisz
Still hot though. Nothing wrong with being Jewish anyways.

Dark, cunning, bearded
With demented eyes
In which there is an eternal fear,
In which is the inheritance of centuries
People
Who do not know what a fatherland is
Because they have lived everywhere
Tragic, nervous people
Who have grown pale.

The constantly jabber among themselves
Waving their long hands
They tell each other alarming things
And smile cunningly
They have long sat down in secret
Over millions of dark crooked letters
These sick demented people
The Chosen Race of humanity
God’s anointed.

This poem was written by a Polish Jewish poet during the interwar period. This self-hatred must be old.

>Nothing wrong with being Jewish anyways.
JIDF pls go

Go to one of the actual places in Germany or Poland.

I don't know I might agree with you but after seeing what white millennials have tweeted after brexit, I'm not sure he's wrong.

>uhh, groan, just go there the college kid doing his summer job will tell you

Eaxctly. Aren't their SJW whites who hate being white?

Reverse image search this

White guilt exists only in Western countries, and I think it's much stronger in the USA than in Western Europe.

So then shut up until you have been if you won't listen to what you read or here.

*hear ffs

then why is the usa so much less cucked by globalists?

God's Not Dead: Holocaust Edition

What do you mean? Are you talking about the refugees?

Because the US is founded on an ideology of "Fuck you, I ain't gonna do it" whereas Europe has had thousands of years of bowing to feudal overlords.

I have only been to England but it is heavy there among young people too. The French seem to be turning around but Germany seems fucked.

It's less US/Europe and more Atlantic/Continental tbqh if we want to use philosophical terms

All those downvotes
>This triggers the Sup Forumstard
Also
>Last night Irving's partner Bente Hogh said he had brought his imprisonment on himself by going to Austria despite the ban. She said: "He was not jailed just for his views but because he's banned from Austria and still went. David doesn't take advice from anyone. He thought it was a bit of fun, to provoke a little bit."
Holocaust happened faggots. Enjoy living in DENIAL. Literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>Germany seems fucked
Hardly. Merkel is finished.

>He thought it was a bit of fun, to provoke a little bit
>Banter is a criminal offense
Is that why Australia started as a penal colony?

>Literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

if europeans are more wiling to pass legislation enforcing political correctness then what makes you think it's felt more strongly in the us and why would it matter if it is?

Sup Forums'S GONNA FREAK!!!!

So now you guys like Marx?

>In 1982, Irving made an attempt to unify all of the various neo-Nazi groups in Britain into one party called Focus, in which he would play a leading role.[43] Irving described himself as a "moderate fascist" and spoke of plans to become Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.[63]

Wow wee

>beady eyes

Shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g

>cuckold

R u havin a giggle?