Why does Ash keep trying to beat up Pokemon that can easily rip him in half?

Why does Ash keep trying to beat up Pokemon that can easily rip him in half?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcnREe-J6eE
youtube.com/watch?v=0JBN-j2iG5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T H I C C

haven't seen any hint of them having that kind of power. just a bunch of retarded insults

bump

Meanwhile in Digimon

youtube.com/watch?v=rcnREe-J6eE

he's a child

Is this considered animal abuse?

Because he's a novice

You wanna get punched too?

Cuz he dot just give a fuk nigga

why did he and big ass Brock never rush down Team Rocket like that? They were in forests and caves all the time, nobody would have ever found the bodies

Say what you want about Ash, but the guy has no fear when it comes to defending his Pokemon; attacking other ones with his own two fists.

why dont the pokman just kill the humans?

Wow dude that's a bit dark, don't you think?

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!!?

Because he's a generic shounen anime hothead protagonist.

This made me want to watch Digimon, that nigga is a badass.

>finish all the gym badges and elite four of a region
>get HOWEVER'D by Professor Oak

Well done, Ash, well done, HOWEVER

Reminder that it's fucking Pokėmon, not "Pokemon"

Just pissed me off a bit that Team Rocket were always trying to steal Ash's Pikachu. There has to be a point where you say enough is enough

my favorite Oak meme back in the day was
>Is your mom still single?
>Go catch every Pokemon

its a jap thing, he expects that instead of results his persistent spirit will impress the opponent. he also hopes for eventual win by overconfidence or some other change.

do you know hat Digi in Digimon stands for?

I wonder if young nips grow up believing their battles in life will all be solved by spirit and power of friendship.
If you pull that shit where I live you'll get shot.

Who would take the air time of incompetent antagonists?

Digibuse?

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Professor Oak is known to be THE most hung guy in Pallet Town, possibly one of the biggest in the Kanto. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed ketchum's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with oak barely able to force it past the knob, and delia moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on oaks throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

if i were a pokemon and somebody tried to catch me i'd eviscerate them and their friends with a hyper beam

>Ash's mom banging anyone other than Mr. Mime

>battles
well for most of them, only battles they will fight will be spiritual, against anxiety,depression,drudgery and mundanities of every day. also nepotism helps a lot, don't underestimate friendship

Digimon short for "Digital Monsters", despite what feminism says you can't abuse digital beings

Reminder that Lt. Surge is American and is confirmed to have used Pokemon in war.There are American Pokemon and they do >get shot

God anime is fucking weird

Giovanni used Mewtwo as a weapon of war as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JBN-j2iG5o

Mr. Mime doesn't even have a dick. Do strap-ons exist in the Pokémon world?

and yet so glorious

He's a psychic type. He could massage her clip with his mind. What other use for having a telepathic pedophile clown around the house is there?

I can't believe you've done this

>remember that time when our protagonist casually punches ultimates and ultimately punched God so hard he made him reverse his shittyness?

Is Pokemon in line to get memed to death now? You guys got bored of Harry Potter pretty fast.

Because like his Pikachu, Ash ain't a bitch

don't tempt the meme gods

fuckin lol where's ty at what is this fanfic shit

>It's a "People who don't know much about Pokémon talk about Pokémon" episode

t. Gary

ah yes, the elusive clip

Where there's a Mime, there's a crime

Do Pokemon die? How can they be killed? I remember watching a few of the movies when I was younger and there was one where Celebi "died", but I thought it was weird that some L100 strong Pokemon could brutally attack a freshly-hatched Mon and just "knock it out"

Pokemon is kiddie stuff therefore nobody dies.

Even brutal old pokedex references (like saying that Pidgeotto preyed on Magikarps and Caterpies) were replaced for softer ones as the series became more kiddie friendly

You want brutal stuff? read the manga

Does that mean it's okay to fuck gatomon?

Did they eat Pokemon? Never watched the anime, I remember there was a building in Pkmn Yellow that said the place sold burgers and hot dogs

Sorry, I meant magazine. Fuck off autist.

nobody ever dies in a nintendo game, they just get "defeated" or turn into an item and float away.

Ash is eating a Majikarp in the SS Anne episode

>ywn eat a Pokemon

Cubone wears his mom's skull

That doesn't even make sense, especially not after the games introduced Pokemon breeding.

Yeah this always confused me when I played Red as a kid, also how they mentioned that Team Rocket killed Marowaks when mons dying was never mentioned outside of that one spooky ghost city

In Kirby they're swallowed and digested alive, disturbing when you think about it considering most "enemies" in those games aren't aggressive or dangerous

thats disturbing.

>that face in the bottom corner

I thought those weren't actually living ice cream but just looked like it

Everything eats brown pellets and riceballs.

not only do they die, they will fucking haunt your ass

He wants to get some of that sweet exp and level up.
Unfortunately he basically only has splash and doesn't know how to swap out before his hp hits 0 so he's still level 1.

>You want brutal stuff? read the manga
Go on.

I remember one time a friend in 2nd grade ran into a level 1 Pokemon, think it as Nidoran or Pidgey, and he didn't have any Pokeballs and he got really upset that he had to kill it. And when he killed it, the game went into a "loading" screen that I've never seen before and basically froze, and he cried lol

There is is literal graveyards in several games, so i'm sure death happens sometimes.

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH