on a date with this grill

> on a date with this grill

What's your topic of conversation /b?

Who'd you vote for? And why do you think she was the best choice?

the doctors said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there

sex

Have you ever been raped before

use my superior intelligence to get her to fall in love with me. then ill have her finger my butthole under the table and then leave her there.

Hammana hammana hammana

/thread

id ask her why is she even bothering with me

Have you tried black cock? How can white boys even compete?

The same as any other dumb slut

Has she ever noticed how clicky some kbs are? Does she like clicky ones or prefer the mushy ones?

So, what's your favorite Fast & Furious movie?

What's your thoughts on basement dungeons? and does this smell like chloroform?

You listen to death metal or no?

> the only small talk/non troll responses in this thread.

I see you two have actually talked with women before.

triggered

nice weather we're having
fuck i'm boring
i'll see myself out

You can usually tell those ones without asking. Though it's always a pleasant surprise when ones that don't look it are mega fans

You know the Jews really had it coming. You gonna finish that mcflurry?

No, chicks don't dig self depreciating. Let them do it.

Talk about dumb shit. But don't act awkward about it.

Can you check my dubs?

So, what genre of music do you like?

>Let me explain why Hitler did nothing wrong

if i knew how to not be awkward i'd be out dating instead of on Sup Forums

Hello blonde bumbeeno, how much for suck the cuk?

Just ask questions

"What do you do for fun?"

"What's your blood type?"

"How do you explain sex to children?"

"Have you ever thought about eloping?"

"If you were a doctor would you be within your rights to deny medical care to someone who couldn't pay for it?"

"Are you wearing panties, and if not, aren't you worried about yeast infections"

Yknow, keep it sexual

Do your feet hurt? Because you know you fell from heavy. And i've always wanted to fuck an angel.

I listen to death metal, but it's a great ice breaker regardless. You can tell 3 things right away:

A) maybe she actually is a fan or used to be?

B) If she laughs or finds it funny that you ask, she's got a decent sense of humour.

C) Gets her talking about something other than what she would normally talk about. So you can tell if she will be a fun date or just another boring self absorbed person..

all with one quick question.

So how do you feel about autists?

Well I would work on my stats. Start working out and eating right. Wash your face and wear lotion (face and body lotion). Buy a new set of clothes and shoes. Get some nice cologne.

Of all the guys I know that get pussy on the regular, one thing is a constant: the shotgun approach. A player won't invest all of his time and effort into one chick. If he isn't getting positive signals then he moves on.

Never get hung up on one girl and peg all your hopes and self worth to making her your gf. You literally need to play the field. So many Sup Forumstards make this mistake. I don't know how many threads I've seen over the years just like this one. There is no right way to pick up or seduce women. Some chicks like guys who wear skinny jeans and listen to goth rock. Some girls like wallflowers with hearts of gold. Some chicks like to get treated like shit by Chad and the BBC and complain about it to a harem of beta orbiters. All women like attention and everyone's favorite subject is themselves.

I suggest reading a book called "how to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie. He talks at length about how to simply and easily get people to like being around you by being a genuinely friendly and engaging person. Try it with anyone. Just ask questions. If you find you have nothing in common then move on. Nothing smells worse on a person than desperation at not being wanted/desired/liked. Don't care about if people like you, you can't control them. Care about whether or not you are getting to know people you want to be friends with.

Get to know people by asking them questions about themselves. Keep doing this with different people until you find ones that you like and like you. The most likeable people like all the people around them. Do that.

>heavy

Her

Cook her some eggs and leave

Do you have a cock? No? Good, can never be too cautious these days.

Can i interest you in a bowl of eggs?

nice bracelet. did u make it?

>nice bracelet. did u make it?

I see you make your own jewelry, what are you, fucking 5?

this guy is a beast and knows his shit.
to add, I'd also suggest reading Models by Mark Manson - Attract Women Through Honesty

do you want to be cremated when you die?

Liar this photo is 7 - 4 years old

Dress Sizes

best advice in this thread