Be as honest and critical as you need to be. Rate All of her out of Ten and comment please

Be as honest and critical as you need to be. Rate All of her out of Ten and comment please.

why user? Did you sex her?

sexy

Thank you. What part of her do you like best?

love her dark nips and bush

This milf is top tier. I like head to toe. Are you going to fuck this lady?

Blurry/10 get a better picture of your mom please.

i'd hit that

Yes, the Bush used to be really heavy. In that pic she was growing it back but keeping it trimmed at the sides. This is her dressed as well.

>tits are kinda saggy
>bit of chub
definitely not deal breakers though, would bang

8.5/10

Unfortunately, these were non-digital pics. she was 30 at the time.

What are you wanting us to tell you? Shes a stunning milf and we'd all like to have a turn. If anyone says otherwise well they are a faggot.

Agreed. That's what I expected some user would notice. She was never happy with them But the nipples were huge when erect.

6/20
>prettyface
>decent shape
>old
>bad tits
>not a milf body/not thicc

Well she was good enough for me to ad her to my Milf folder. Love you ex wife bro! If she was a whore in the bedroom then a 9/10 but if not then she's a 7.

Well, I think a 6 is fair. Here's the ass, suntanned for you to rate and comment on..

She was extremely obedient always and was always open to being disciplined through spankings. She asked for Friday nights to begin with long massages after a sound spanking.

anymore of her fully nude?

the few digital pics of her taken on her 37th birthday, before her massage.

A v clouds submission some years ago.

Did you do any swinging or anything? Or was she to conservative for that?

Looking for one. she destroyed most of my collection before the split. Negatives too.

No way. She was outwardly extremely reserved. big job with lots staff answerable to her. She had the reputation for being too bossy But when she got home she just changed personality and would often want to de-stress by being taken in hand sternly. Never had a woman like her. Genuinely submissive in the home and all I had to say to her was "Now go upstairs and get into your underwear" and she would obey me instantly.

Yeah I know that type of woman exactly.

She gets ready for a spanking.