Has anyone ever stolen/worn panties from a gf, sister, friend, roommate? Anyone have her panties stolen?

Has anyone ever stolen/worn panties from a gf, sister, friend, roommate? Anyone have her panties stolen?

Used to steal all the time from friends. Threw them all out when I realized how fucking autistic that was

When I was around 13-14, I stole friend's sisters panties, cousins, my sisters, etc. Never caught, thank god.

I have stolen many, many, many pairs over the years.

I've stolen used panties from my ex gf. I also enjoy wearing them.

yeah when I was like 14

Here's a picture of them.

>be me
>be armyfag
>be deployed
>do laundry
>get back to room
>putting laundry away
>hello g-string. where did you come from?
>get naked
>put g-string on
>silk
>pretty small
>covers balls
>dick hanging out
>start fapping
>repeat nightly for the rest of the deployment
>get home
>house sitting for a friend
>has dozens of boxes filled with clothes
>go through some of them
>find a box of panties
>put them in car
I'm about halfway through them
I do not like lace or synthetic fabrics

PROTIP: Laundry room and laundrymat garbage cans are a treasure chest. For some reason, women wait until they're doing laundry to throw them out.

Yeah, I still do. I also recently did some snooping around my brother's apartment and found out he does too, but on a much larger scale.

also if you're patient some women will leave while their laundry cycles

If thats you then not bad user

I just buy my own now. Got over the binge/purge cycle a long time ago and just accepted it. If I DO see a pair laying around, I'll still grab them, but shit... be fucking careful. Imagine being the top story on your local 11 o'clock news. "You won't BELIEVE what this local man was caught doing? Is YOUR wife or daughter at risk? Film coming up!"

I LOVE the nylon ones. Cotton seems so... boring. But, to each his own.

I don't have a fetish for the panties themselves, but I love stealing them.

My wife has a fetish of me in her panties. She loves it when the dick just plops out the side, sucks for days.

Used to steal tons but got caught once. Don't steal anymore but I'm totally a sissy now

I still enjoy wearing them.
Enjoy, degenerates.

I used to get a rush from buying them in stores. Decided that was lame, Amazon came along, G2G,

whats a good place to buy online?

sigh... Enjoy it. I'm hairy and manly as fuck. Love panties, but no one wants to see or be seen with a hairy guy in panties.

Amazon for starters. But check Sears, Kohls, JC Penney and places like that. Watch for sales, check those coupon sites for deals, etc. There's a Thanksgiving sale starting Thursday at Kohls, I think that has another 25% of panties I want that are already half price. Then, either pick them up at the service desk, or have them shipped if you're too nervous.

Story for how you got caught please? Also I'm a sissy too

how about good places with free shipping? and which coupon sites are good?

I'm a plumber, often people don't watch where i work and i try to steal used panties or at least sniff/lick them

Most of the places I listed will give free shipping over like $50. I'll buy a big batch, more-so with discounts, and when my cart hits $50, buy. And, if you don't have Amazon Prime by now... get it.

As for coupon sites, there's a ton. Just google KOHLS COUPONS or whatever and you should get a good half dozen.

post a pic of your favs?