>"How is school going, user?"

>>"How is school going, user?"
>>"Are you getting decent grades??"
>>"Why you don't have a girlfriend???"

How do you respond?

BECAUSE OF YOU DAD

>like a constipated elephant at the zoo after someone gave it a gallon of laxative peanut butter - messy, excessive, and all over the place, but luckily some poor schmuck with a bachelor's degree in zoology is going to be the one who has to clean it up.
>It depends on what you define success to be. Am I taking courses that are challenging, but useful over the long run? Absolutely. Am I about to flunk out? No. Am I going to be the valedictorian? Hell no.
>You just asked me how school was going and if I was getting good grades. Do you honestly think adding a serious relationship to that would be a value add proposition?

op here;
I am just waiting to drop "Donald Trump IS YOUR president, and you will have to call him that!"

good.
yes.
because.

>Architecture school almost graduated, 3.5 GPA

>Maxine's Eating with us right now Dad, now pass the wine

lol life's good

>it's going well

>i have an A in mass communication and and high C in english

>because i don't have a drivers license and i never leave the house

Seriously, if you get asked the "why don't you have a girlfriend" question, answer that you're focused on school and your projects, and if they press, ask if they thought adding a relationship with someone to a high course load would be good or bad for your grades.

Or you can go my old route, which is:
>Can't tell, I usually black out until 4pm
>Can't tell, I usually ask my professor questions after he's snorted a line of coke off the hooker's ass
>I object to the notion that you have to have "a" girlfriend, instead of non-normative consensual sexual partners of any gender or sexual orientation. And not that it's any of your business, but Brandy, Brandy, and Brandy are fine.

No I don't. Because he's not my president yet, and won't be president until he takes the oath of office.

You got two months, shithead.

Seriously, you're the reason parents cut their kids off and buy a vacation house in the Bahamas instead.

he is your president.. and you will have to call him that. faggot
I didn't even vote for him.. just stating the facts

>parents cut their kids off
sounds like shitty ass parents to me. stay salty tho

No, he's not.
He is not president of anything until January. Obama is president until then, dipshit.

Learn to read about the political process. He is president-elect. That means fuckall until he gets sworn in.

haha let me guess. you still think the electoral college is able to sway their votes for Hillary? or maybe you can't even into context... I know what a
president-elect is thank you very much

so I can repeat again
Donald Trump IS YOUR president... and you WILL (future tense for scrubs) have to call him that.
tip top kek

again.. didn't vote for him.. but keep being a little bitch about it

I don't have to address him as anything. I can call him the Shithead of Nothing, the Dickless wonder, or The Orangiest Faggot in New York.

That's the power of freedom of speech.

your salt could melt all the icy roads in Chicago in January

how bootyblasted are you over this election? it seems like you may have unfriended one or two people on jewbook over this

"uhm... yeah, well, you know...." has been working for me during years

Cause this bitch in the photo keeps giving me all the head.

>You already know that I'm a college drop out
>Because I'm a piece of shit that shouldn't be alive

Uni is going great
Ok i guess
I have one

You can also get your liberal or progressive ass right the fuck out.

>not in school
>n/a
>you know perfectly well why not

> Not bad, trying to hang in there.
> They are alright but I could do better if I focus more.
> Because I'm always fapping to hentai

who the fuck are you people?
get the fuck out of my house you fucking loonies!

>school ended years ago
>I did back then
>I'm engaged
>"Man, Grandma's dementia is getting bad..."

>>mfw just got out of having to go on vacation to with my family!

Stop trying to sound smart, dummy.

>its going alright, im surviving
>Decent enough to pass yeah
>I do, shes right here next to me

> (school = work) Work is great, being in management is easy.

> (grades = cash) The money is great, loving the new house.

> Apart from the fact that most women I've met are FB attention whore/feminist/leftist morons, I prefer spending my money on me, sleeping late (not being woken up because I snore), smoking weed, swilling beer, barbecuing with my friends, sleeping with whoever I like, whenever I feel like it, and basically going my own way. I have been thinking about picking up a sweet little Latina mami, though. I'll keep you posted