Rekt thread please

Rekt thread please

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

contribute, OP

Never saved any webms, just a few images

I'm not OP, but here.

story?

more please.

nerve gas

it can seriously fuck you up

Pretty sure it was just some kid that held onto firecrackers for too long. Not 100% sure though

filename was forced but I still kek'd

Millennial faggot ventured out of his safe space

What the fuck happened in this

Pressure cooker built up too much pressure, and went boom.

Amazing

Filename?

more gifs pls

Do i still have my dick? do i still have my dick?! NOOO mah dick!

the audio for that is amazing

wasnt sure if something was going to happen or if the rekd was just his face

same

High-speed planking

nopenopenopenopenopenope

Checked

Ha ha ha ha... fuckin' doper socks.

what happened here?

Dunno, car crash I guess.

>Says the millennial

Rich girl crashed her Porsche. There is a whole set, imagesearch that shit if you want moar.

>you're ugly
>BANG

But why tho?

>do you need a towel?

Kek

nice get

only thing in this thread i havn't seen a 100 times before.

Well, he was on the wrong side of the road.

It seems like I'm the only one that posts that image. I never see it unless I post it.

documentingreality.com/forum/f166/trying-behead-still-alive-faceless-handless-man-168369/

Anyone have the webm of the person getting sucked into a paper presser like its a manager and a new working in a Chinese factory and he sticks his hand in it

This. Always walk facing the traffic, it gives you a few seconds to react if something goes wrong.

oh I get it, file name

Now that's what I call a late term abortion.

Story?

If anyone wants context: the kid stole the guy's gun and then tried to sell it back to the guy, which got him shot

>JohnnyCage.gif

>Robert Budd Dwyer (November 21, 1939 – January 22, 1987) was an American politician in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He served from 1971 to 1981 as a Republican member of the Pennsylvania State Senate representing the state's 50th district. He served as the 30th Treasurer of Pennsylvania from January 20, 1981 up until his death. On that day, Dwyer called a news conference in the Pennsylvania state capitol of Harrisburg where he killed himself in front of the gathered reporters with a .357 Magnum revolver.[5] Dwyer's suicide was broadcast later that day to a wide television audience across the state of Pennsylvania.