/manlet/ thread

/manlet/ thread

Lads, I'm 5'5 (167 cm).
Should I kill myself?

Same height. Recently turned 27.

No.

Fucked all kinds of women up to this year. Admittedly, this seems to be the first age people seem to care about it. Never had a problem until now.... That said I don't think it's a big deal. It's your attitude and confidence that matter.

Always been good at sports, well liked, good job etc.

notmad.jpeg

No?

I am 5'7" and I even have lots looots more problems than you have yet I am happy

As long as you use Sup Forums then you never will be happy

Pretty much tbh.

6' here, still manlet tho

5'6 here. Life's not bad when you're aware of your height and confident about it.
E.g. If you can't reach something on a shelf, casually ask for help and mention that you're too short with a smile.
Also, if people mention you're height, just respond with a "I know." and move on.
The only people who'll actually make fun of you for your height are insecure cucks who make fun of others to try and cover up said insecurities.
With all that being said, you should still kill yourself.

Hi tanner

>No?

post ignored.

This is pretty much it

6'1 here,.I'm the shortest of all my friends. Fucking sucks.

i'm 6'4 and i saw a 4'10 girl today
i know because i asked her why she only came up to my ribcage

this

80% of women pursue the top 20% of the male population, user. Unless we don't have a breakdown of society, a massive war, a plaque or some huge nature catastrophy, women will always try to get a man that has an objectively higher value than themselves. Being small is a big disadvantage, no doubt, but as you are getting fucked over by nature, so are a lot of your male peers.

im 167.5 too with barefeet.

im 31 yo almost 32.

I'm pathetic and im gonna kill myself.

But believe me, my height has never been the problem, not even with girls.

I also have a small penis, 4.5in/11cm if i get my hardest boner lying on bed face up. This is more of a problem than your height, and still, nothing if you stay active in life, workout and be normal.

>plaque
>plaue
>plagh
>plagu
>phlage

Got cash and time to sit on your ass?

6'2, you shouldn't pollute the gene pool if you're under 5'5 with no redeemable qualities.

>WHAT IS LEGLENGTHENING

180cm (5'10-11ish?) Here. You shouldnt kill yourself tbh. I've met some girls that fantasize over midgets at 4'2", your bound to find someone.

I think it's people who are never happy use Sup Forums. this place is a magnet for the perpetually dissatisfied