Let's do this

Let's do this..

Dear R,
Go suck a dick you fucking cunt.
P

C,
I know we've had some problems but I miss you. I think about you day and night and I can't live without you.
G

Dear 11 year old me
You like guys, just suck your best friend's dick already, he turns out bi in college anyway.

Bump

Dear B,

I don't know why we email each other off and on. You're married and I'm a loser still in graduate school and living at home, switching jobs every four months because I can't commit to anything. I don't even know why people hire me, honestly. I'll probably email you again on your birthday just like you do for me. I was going to be in your town the other day and was planning on letting you know in case you wanted to come out, I know you and your husband never do anything, but everyone got food poisoning and I went to get drunk at the bar. I should really get a flu shot.

Truly yours, M

R,
You were perfect.

J.

Dear S
You were a horrible person but you were attractive. Thanks for nothing. I'm about to be married and may just walk out on the whole thing. Boogety boogety yeah nigga

N,
Fuck you. Why are we so compatible? Why do you make me feel ways that no one else can? I know you don't realize, but you are fucking torturing me. You think you're being nice by keeping this friendship alive but you're just teasing me with something I'll never have; a stable relationship. Maybe it's my fault, though. Maybe I've fallen in love with the idea of you more than the reality of you, and now I'm left yearning. But we both know that we both tired to make it work. Maybe you were meant to move on and I'm just not. I hate to admit it, but I love you.
D

Dear user,
The sex was great but your twat was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway and thats why i plastered the walls of your friend in the back of my step moms car while you slept on the couch. She was so tight it was like i was wrapping a fleshy vice around my dick the entire time.

I just wanted to let you know i regret everything and really wish i had fucked your brother instead.

Best wishes on your birthday,

user

Dear S,
I know we haven't been dating for too long yet but I really like you. I don't think I've ever felt more comfortable around a person before. You just make everything okay..

Dear C,
I think you're really cool
I like you a lot
maybe we can hang out or something
~D

I think I love you..but I'm so afraid to say it.

Dear M,
I know you know you broke my heart, and you realize that, and look at me everyday and you know what you did, and you wish things could go back to how they were, but I can't believe you

Dear T,
I've never loved and hated a person more in my life, and it brings me the greatest joys and the most disastrous sorrows. Turmoil isn't even a word to me anymore; it's a way of life.

Fuck everything,
A

Dear P,
I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this shitty world. What hurts me is that you will never know how much you mean to me. You're the kindest, cutest, most generous girl I know, and you have the most beautiful smile. Meanwhile I'm sitting on my bed browsing Sup Forums past midnight. I don't know if I will ever be able to admit my feelings to you.
Love, JJ

pls don't

Dear God,

You nonexistent prick! Children are being indoctrinated into unsubstantiated nonsense about you daily. Children are being molested and dying of cancer, and you don't show up because you don't exist. What kind of asshole has to have his own son, who was magically conceived in a virgin's womb, brutally murdered for the transgressions of mankind? You stupid, nonexistent prick! If you were real, I'd punch you right in the dick.

Sincerely,
user

Em,
Why did you call off our engagement? You always said that my PTSD and depression were something you would help me overcome. When I said that I couldn't make it working and going to school, you told me not to worry about work. But you started to feel like I wasn't man enough because you were making more money. Did I ever guilt you about your destructive tendencies? How many times did I take the knife away, or how many times did I make you puke up pills? Why was it the final straw when I relapsed into my own issues?

Why did you lie about our future? I hope you lose your visa status and have to go back to your family a failure like I've had to do now.

Dear E,

Everything was sweeter with you around. I've been dating this new girl for about a year now, but it's not the same. I've thought about you every single day since the day we met. I miss you. And I'd give anything to be with you.

With love,
J

Dear Anyone who will listen,

I hurt...I know you don't care and only see these as a way to laugh at other peoples misery. I just want someone to be there for me. A friend, a lover either doesn't matter. It just feels like the world is closing in and even though i see the threads of others misery, it weighs on you further and further. how can I feel my own misery like i do when there are others going through so many other traumatic scenarios that hasn't touched me and mine and I hope never will. The words in my mind i wish i could share with someone who i knew cared in some way.. i really need you right now.

-user

I want to go back to when I knew you, but only during each conscious moment. Nothing serious or anything like that. So take it easy and I hope someone else is your superhero now.

(Not ready for the feels, good job OP)

RP

Go eat the world's biggest bowl of dicks. I hope you choke to death.

user

Dear R,

If you would have told me that you were going to fuck your daughter and her friend, I would have joined in and we could have convinced them not to tell on you, which ultimately resulting you going to jail.

Love,
C

To RD

I just wanted to fuck you, not have a relationship.

Dear B,

You were wrong about everything. You admitted it and you still left even though you ended up doing everything I suggested to improve your life. After all the shit you put me through, I hope you do actually end up killing yourself despite my best efforts to erase those thoughts from your head. The only thing that changed between then and now is that I no longer think you were a complete waste of my time. I learned a lot. I just learned it in the most painful ways possible.

As always with honesty,

J

Dear A
I know that you have major feelings for me and you're a wonderful person. I hate the fact that I know you and I would work but I would never love you as much as you loved me.
R

Dear J,

Remember the last time you were in jail? We wrote back and forth for like 2 years and we always talked about hanging out like brothers should, because you were never there when I was growing up? Well you got out and ignored me like a faggot, married another bitch even though I told you not to, and she got you thrown back in jail just like the last one I warned you about.
Now your faggot ass wants me to write you again to help keep your spirits up? How about fuck you, you selfish cunt. When our dad died you stole a bunch of his things, you used our parents, and everyone you came across.
Fucking rot for 20 years and think about what a dick you've been and how much you deserve to be in there.

Fuck you,
M

Dear ?
I think you look very cute in a hijab
Sorry I'm too nervous to talk to you

E

Dear K,

Im sorry I was mean to you and never told how beautiful you were but im sorry. You dressed like a slut, you were deppressed and giving massages for money. Im glad we didnt work out because I would not want my kids around that shit. Now you have a new man living in the place I helped you get. Well fuck you and thanks for the pussy. It was ok btw.

Your friend, F.

Dear J,
I know you don't like me anymore because of how bad I am at controlling my emotions at time. Remember when I said it was okay that you hurt my feelings by ignoring me and you said that it wasn't okay? You were right. It wasn't okay. I thought I could easily get past it but after it happening more than a couple of time I lost sight and lashed out at you. I just needed some time to cool off. I'm sorry I said such horrible things to you. I still think we're meant to be together. I promise I'll go to a psychiatrist eventually. Now's just not the time. I'm not amounting to much and the military is willing to accept me and not much point in going on meds and getting denied because of a disorder that I can keep under wraps when I'm out in public for the most part. I really miss you. That's why I still text you everyday. Whether you decide to read it or not. Whether you decide to respond or not. This an incoherent mess anyways.

From C.

Dear Catholic Adoption authority and NSW Government,

It just so turns out that stealing babies from their mothers minutes after giving birth goes against every natural instinct a mother has.

This child trafficking has ruined thousands of lives

Cunts

Dear crazy Swedish girl I met on Steam

I seriously think that I want to spend my life with you because it'd probably be great and you're like the only person who is okay with my abusive sexual fantasies.
J

Hey user. I get what you are going through. Im alone because I pushed everyone away for a girl. A girl I onew I didnt want to be with but I still fell in love with. I have lost my job, kids, house and family. Im here for you. I pray it gets better.

Wut

Dear J,

I wish Politics didn't cloud your love for me and push us away. I wish it didn't have to end.

J

Dear Rachel Maddow.

Kill yourself.

Z,

I'm sorry. You'll never believe me or forgive me even if you did, but I'm sorry.

Dear E,
I wish you didn't make me feel like this, but at the same time I crave your presence.
Even though it makes my heart flutter and face red, you don't seem to care how flustered I get.
You are the kindest, most sincere human being I've ever met and I will continue to try being your friend, and being close even though it will eat me alive.
Under different circumstances I would give you everything I have.
I guess I love you, in a way, and I can never tell you that.
Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow

Dear Leah,

I think it's pretty cool that we can still be friends after everything that has happened between us. I think your boyfriend is a pretty cool dude and we enjoy hanging out together. But, and I know this is pretty fucked up, but, give the chance, I would totally sleep with you and I'm fairly certain you would do the same. Hmu.

-user

dear k,
Why the fuck can't we just be friends with benefits? what is so wrong with that? no strings. you said yourself it was the best you had and I made you feel beautiful. I don't understand why you don't want this, as I think it will make us both happy. also we are hella compatible. we pretty much flirt all fucking day over text. I'm not going to force you into anything, especially since your leaving and you know that. I just wish you would explain why to me.
best,
c

Dear S,

Please don't leave me. I know I'm a monster. I know That I have a difficult time expressing my feelings but just know that I truly love you and appreciate all that you do. If you leave this world I will miss you. I know that you're hurt, I've got my scares too, but please let us laugh about it in 30 years.

-X

M,
I wish I had something to offer you, but I have nothing. Someday I'll get the courage to ask you, but please don't be to hard on me.

-C

P
I dont know why we keep talking, i like think that im still in love with you but i just don't know, we haven't seen each other in months but sometimes i think of your face and have this need to be with you.
D

hey bud, I get where you may be coming from. Reply to this if you actually wanna talk, we'll figure something out :)

R

I miss you

I wish you hadn't changed

It's my fault, I left you alone and you found other people and adjusted but I just wish I had you again

There's nothing left but memories

A,

I still don't know how to tell you I love you, but I'm glad you found someone who could.

I miss you, but I know I can't talk to you. It's better for both of us this way.

I hope he does a better job of loving you better than I did.

A

time for the 6th revision of my suicide letter.

I have left a series of coded messages throughout the house that explain why i have done this. You will require an autopsy to recover the codex that i have rolled up, inserted in an tube which can be found in my anus.

P.S. It was me who ate the last of the pie.

Dear S,

I've fallen in love with you over the past year. I'm emotionally retarded and often fall for girls who show me attention, but you're a different case. Over the past year you've become my friend, and I've always wanted to take it further than that. I honestly feel as though you want the same thing, as you have lead me on regularly and say things to me that give me a pretty clear indication you want a relationship. I realise now that we no longer have class together we will probably lose contact. But if there's a even the slightest of a chance that you have feelings for me let me know. Please let me know. I'm way to much a pussy to approach you, but you have the balls to approach me. I love you.

From B

Dear L,

I really hope I haven't already pushed you away. I know you just started your new job and got sick from that con, so that's probably not putting you in the best of moods. But those couple of dates we've been on have been some of the best fun I've had in a long time. You're already proving to be a lot of what I look for in someone, I just hope it's not over already. Holding out to see.

-C

Dear L

I hate you

From K

Secrets:

What happened I will never tell. I will not be on your way

Dear God,

The only thing I ask of you Is to hold her when I'm not around When I'm much too far away We all need that person who can be true to you But I left her when I found her And now I wish I'd stayed Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired I'm missing you again, oh no...Once again

fuckin zach braff lmao

Dear Anons

Reply to this post or you will never have a girlfriend ever

A

:^)

cool reference

underrated band imo

I'll listen. You okay lil buddy?
:(

Dear A,
I still want to worm hug
From B

dear abraham lincoln,
you suck
regards

I love you but you're a sick cunt and need a psychiatrist, I hate you too, I wish I could wipe your fucking memory out of my brain, if you died it would be better, god damnit.

D,

I really should have fucked you when I had a chance. I'm forever regretting that I didn't. Now you're dead and I'll never get to. I also miss and love you and am so sorry for being such a fucking degenerate. I'm sorry.

Love, C

Today I learned that the people on Sup Forums are a bunch of sluts and manwhores. Seriously you guys fuck like rabbits like I'd rather save my dick than stick my dick in something nasty

Hi Geoffrey,

I Murdered and raped your dog during your time in hospital, telling you
this now takes away the burden of doing the same to your guinea pigs
and rabbits, Oh I did put your rats in the neighbours horses ass they
called a vet and everything police were on the property searching for something and that creepy stable guy the black one with the brother
that dresses like a women got taken away by the police, Ken said
he suspected him of something but did not know what said interfering with
the horses but did not go into detail.

Haha eat a dick cunt you're the worst brother.

to Q,

why not?

- B

Focus on the beauty in life because it is there. Hang in there user

Dear Brother,
Here's my prayers that you will go into remission one day. I want to see you in school with me one day.

A,
I'm not sure if I hate you or if I love you or both, but you make me want to fucking kill myself. I haven't even seen you in three months but you told me you'd never leave me. The fuck is that shit about? You lead me on for four years and then I never see you again? I know you helped me when I needed you but then you fucking left.

Also I want my damn knife back. I know I gave it to you so I wouldn't hurt myself but I'm fine now and you're gone anyway so at least let me have it.

-K

Dear M

I tried...

T

Dear Dad,

I really wish you called me for a ride home after drinking that much. I forgive you for the people you hurt, and that poor girl you killed. I hope you're proud of me and the family I've made. I meant it the last time I saw you, hugged you, and said "I love you. See you later."

-Your Son.

fuck

Why not

I got dubs too. How nice

u w0t?

Dear unknown elderly man,

We meet some years ago in the middle of the night. I pulled a straight edge razor on you and robbed you. I haven't felt bad about until just a few months back. I guess it's because I'm sober now.
You did a horrible thing against my then girlfriends best friend, but I don't think you deserved to get robbed. Hell, I'm starting to think that she lied to me in order to get me to extort money from you. I'm glad that it never went further than the threats I made that night because in my drug fueled haze things might have gone much, much worse.
I hope that you're ok and that I didn't mess you up too bad.

Best wishes!

Dear Civilized Niggers,

I'm so sorry that you don't exist.

Alexandra,

I lied about cheating on you so you could break up with me. I thought it would be easier to end the relationship if you were angry, instead of finding out the truth about me. I carried on this bullshit exaggeration to the point where I ran out of ways to cover everything up, and in the end I was in too deep to ever fix things. I ruined everything, because I wanted to be something better for you than I actually was.

I never got over you. I think about you all the time.

I'm sorry.

-D

You should probably just tell your parents that you don't want to go to church anymore.

I got repeating digits in this post

petrol sniffer detected

Dear H,

Sorry about fucking you so hard that your anus tore. Honestly, none of us expected an election like that.

D

Nani,
I really did love you and I feel awful that I never told you that. I didn't actually hook up with C and it breaks my heart to think that you took her word on that over mine. I heard that since we haven't been talking, you got into heroin. That shit is pretty nasty and while I don't feel the same way I used to about you, I really hope you're taking care of yourself. It almost feels narcissistic to think that I had anything to do with you getting to that sort of mental place, but if I did, I am sorry. As toxic as we were for eachother; it was some of the best times of my life. One day when we are both so far beyond it we don't even resemble ourselves anymore, hopefully we can grab a drink and catch up. I'll buy the rounds if you promise to not feel like you owe me for it like you used to. Either way, I hope you are well.

Cheers,
B

I have received your message and comprehend it fully.

Dear C,

I'm sorry for consistently putting my needs before our friendship. As much as I don't regret the sex we had, you obviously do, and I should learn to accept that so we can both move on. I really hope that my latest outburst is not going to permanently destroy us. We've been through a lot and I want you in my life for as long as I possibly can, in whatever role and capacity that might be.

I have issues, more than I might be willin to accept right away, but I will sort them out.

Please don't go away.

C

Dear me,

I don't give enough of a fuck about anyone else to write a fake letter to. Maybe that's a bad thing. Anyways I hope you're doing well and we should keep in touch more.

Sincerely,
me.

P.S. Don't worry, be happy.

My Dearest B,

Oh B, the sun in my day the stars to my night, the last 2 years have been rough but some of the most rewarding of my life. When I first said I love you and you said you didn't know how to respond I was terrified, it fills me with such joy knowing I was and am your first love, It never was easy, but 1000 miles of distance does that. All the nights I couldn't hold you, all the times you cried and all I could do was watch and say I'm sorry, I felt so useless at times. But the little time we have spent together as lovers makes me gleeful to recall. The only think I look forward to anymore is visiting you and your hesitation drives me mad, my mind runs wild when you say I shouldn't, or when you go days not responding to me. You say you'd always be faithful, but your reasoning is that nobody else wants you, I do and I know many other men would too. My greatest fear is that you'll realize there's someone better than me and run off to fall in love with them, you may say it's unfounded but it chills me to the core. Honestly, if you told me it were the case, that you'd fallen for someone else, if I found out you ever cheated on me, I'd honestly kill myself. It sounds extreme but it's true, I don't want to say it for fear you'd hold my death on your shoulders but yeah... Does this make me emotionally abusive?

Yours for the rest of my life, user

Dear K,

I almost certain that I don't love you and the only reason I haven't left you is because you need me. You have been through so much this last year, becoming a widow, loosing your home twice, illness and so on. I'm going to leave you as soon as you get your life on track.

I'm sorry.
/C

E,
You're really great. I can tell that you don't believe that, but you are. You are honestly one of the best people I know. Not just that you're smart, funny, and drop dead gorgeous, but you really genuinely care a lot about what other people think. I can tell that it's not about the way they perceive you. You don't care about that. You just really care deeply about your actions bettering the lives of others and I couldn't respect that any more. I tried to tell you this all the time but you would just argue with me about it. You always felt like someone else telling you that you're great was somehow a burden on them. I wish that you had known how much I really meant it.

Hope you don't feel shitty anymore,
B

Good luck man. You dodged a bullet though.

M
You never gave a shit about me. You are a selfish bitch and I hate you for it. You've wasted so much of my god damned time it's hard to believe sometimes. At the risk of sounding edgy, I'm surprised I never stabbed you in your sleep. Because I wanted to. Go fuck yourself. Do not contact me again. I never knew you.
K

Dear Mr. Wonder,

What's up man,

Love from me

Oh shit. Is this Ben from Pittsburgh?

Dear Seth Rogen, I liked that part of that movie when you joked about weed

Nah dude. I'm in ohio

Initials

Dear B,
I'm not sure why you did it. You kept calling for months after you left me, even though you knew I didn't want you to. I know now the reason we broke up was my fault, I trusted you with too much and I let my insecurities get to me. I guess that's the hardest part, knowing that we might still be together if I has just tried to deal with things on my own. But I can't change how I acted, and I came to terms with that. Hell, I was actually starting to move on until the day W told me you guys had been seeing each other. Sure, he waited a couple a couple months to finally ask me if it was okay that you guys were talking, make it seem like you had waited I guess, but what was I going to say? "No, you can't try and be happy with this guy because of MY feelings?" That's what got us to that point in the first place. Plus, it's not like I didn't know you guys had been talking before he asked, you were sleeping together a week later. I knew he was like that, but I thought you were different. You told me you loved me even after you ended it, but after that happened it was hard for me to believe you ever truly did.
When I come visit the house after J gets back and we cross paths, do you ever think about the kid we almost had? Because I do.

C

Initials?

Sincerely,

niggers