Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Because AK-74 is much more reliable.

because im not a fat american fuck

I have a .357 and a .45 for self defense, but I don't have a family, my pistols are also adequate to defend my 600 sq ft condo, and my country can fuck itself. It deserves to be invaded.

Because I don't live in a violent, crime riddled, third world shithole.

Because i'm not a paranoid schizophrenic.

In case you didn't know, pistol rounds are actually more likely to pass through multiple walls than are 5.56mm rounds.

5.56 is not very good at penetrating walls without disintegrating.

So when Trump initiates the draft after ordering Congress executed, you won't need a weapon still?

Gawd, muh dick. I'm not an AR-15 guy but that wood furniture makes me wet

I can't afford one

Because ive spent to much on my ar to wanna get it dirty thats why i got a bunch of glocks

I'd rather spend my money on other things

>have friend in high school always talking about gun rights
>good dude but never shut the fuck up about this
>"dude how are you gonna defend yourself if someone breaks in?!?!"
>few months before the end of high school, someone broke into his house in the dead of night
>no one harmed, family didn't even wake up or notice until the following morning
>only thing stolen was the gun collection him and his father had built up
>mfw

Sure are a lot of noguns faggots shitting up this thread here

I do you nigger

I live in Texas. We have real guns here.

Cause you don't fucking need an ar 15 you fucking closet homosexual.

Because I'm not paranoid enough to think I need military weapons to protect myself from ....whatever the fuck you thinks coming after you

Because I'm not peeing my pants in fear of the world.

cause im not black

An AR-15 is fucking shit for defense, a shotgun is better, won't miss, and won't accidentally pierce 3 interior walls and accidentally kill your kid instead of the intruder

because i'm not a fucking coward and i don't need a giant metal death penis to make me feel safe