Who else here tried eating their own cum?

Who else here tried eating their own cum?

First time I tried it, absolutely nasty. Promised myself I'd never do it again. I wasn't no pussy though. First attempt I was able to swallow it all.

Second time I tried it, it was much better because I was familiar with the feeling of warm cum and the bleachy taste. Didn't get it all over my face like last time.

This time, it was alright I guess. If I ever try it again, I'm gonna wait till I have some pineapple.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yf3_eWfOJBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to do this all the time just as the easiest way to get rid of it. But I started to get worried that my breath would smell of cum so I stopped doing it.

It's not yuck at all, I never understood why anyone would give a shit about this. You wouldn't swallow another dudes snot either but you'll sniff your own down the back of your throat and think nothing of it. To me it's the same.

Lucky for you it doesn't taste bad. For me it does. If it didn't, I would do it all the time and just pop a breath mint afterwards.

advanced faggotry

Ain't nothing gay about eating your own cum

"Playing with honey in the kitchen"
In tv kitchen program

It would be worse if it were chocolate ...

I like to blow a load in a cup, throw it in the freezer, and then when I'm horny again I will thaw it out under some hot water and play with it while I jerk off

youtube.com/watch?v=yf3_eWfOJBk

I was a horny teen and did all sorts of weird shit. the strangest thing I noticed was some times my cum tasted so sweet it was amazing, but I hadn't really done anything to my diet. then I did the whole eating pineapple thing for weeks and it went back to tasting bad. it really throws me off.

Sounds like diabetes

funny you say that cause I have it on both sides of the family. makes no fucking sense tho

fucking what

Semen kills dogs. That's all I'll say. So do not ever eat semen for a dog.

I miss my dog a lot..

You should probably get checked out by a doctor then. When your pissy and jizz tastes sweet, that's a strong sign that you've got diabetes.

Wat. Explain yourself.

I used to freeze my cum and feed it to my little step brother. Not because I didn't like him or thought he was sexy, just the sight of him eating half a cup of cum I baked into a brownie and smiling for more was enough to make me save every drop until I left for college.

it's best with help

I would love to have a girlfriend like that.

I mean I know I don't have it, but pre diabetic maybe. I drank heavily for years (quit a year ago) and still eat all the sugar and I don't get sick or anything. but yes once the God King fixes the health care system I'm getting insurance and getting checked

Look into walk in clinics, if you can save 150ish you can get a full check up with blood work. Insurance will always be a scam.

I REALLY need to, I have 10 other things I need looked at/ Hemorrhoids, my balls hurting when I masturbate/cum. HPV that's not going away on its own. I'm a mess

Kys. It'd probably be easier. It's either that, or a long and slow death.

You'll be ok brother

Nah I'm good man, thanks tho