Favorite celeb feet GO!

Favorite celeb feet GO!

>pic very related, any footfag should recognize.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5607388/maisie_williams_blowbang_tribute.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cara?

OP here
I suck huge cock

OP here
you arent OP

Correct

wait, I thought I was OP

who's op?

If he's op, and you're op. Then who am I??

Mmmmm

>now without potoshoop

And?

Moar

Mein neger

isnt that the biggest question in life?

post her feet

who /longfeet/ here?

Actual OP here, disregard these posts. Those OPs can't suck as much cock as I can. it's been noted many times in local newsfeeds that I literally can't stop sucking cock. Don't accept cheap imitations for your $.

5/7

10/10

Question for footfags:

I hate to burst into your thread, but I have a question for you.

I collect entertainment memorabilia, like costumes worn in movies, gear worn by sports people, etc. So, as probably the most famous ballerina today, I recently bought a pair of Misty Copeland's worn-and-signed ballet pointe shoes. It's traditional for ballet companies to sell the worn shoes of their ballerinas as souvenirs.

And that got me wondering about footfags. First off, do you get aroused by seeing and smelling the used shoes of a beautiful woman the same way a normalfag might get if he sees and smells the used panties of a beautiful woman?

And second--what do you think about the fact that women like ballerinas or female soccer stars who actually use their feet actively, have them get beaten up and end up looking like this pic? If those feet belonged to a beautiful woman, would you want to love and care for them, or would you as a footfag be disgusted?

Just curious...

To answer the first question, yes.
For me personally, there's nothing better than smelling the sweaty worn shoes or socks of your girlfriend or any hot girl, or even having her sweaty feet in your mouth. I used to look forward to that every day when I got home from work, seeing as though my (now ex) girlfriend used to work a retail job where she'd be running around the store for 9hrs a day.

To answer your second question, I personally find it a shame when girls have best up or ugly feet. I was talking with a friend just now funnily enough about how I've ended relationships because of the girl having ugly feet. I can't speak for all footfags, but out of my personal experience, I would personally be disgusted in all honesty. Some footfags I reckon would want to care for them because they saw potential in them, the same way you see potential in a coffee table someone's thrown out.

Again, it's my personal opinion and I can't speak for all footfags, but I find it tough to love ugly feet. Stuff like hard skin on the heels I can deal with, but something as bad as in your pic or like one of my exes having weird, misshapen toes, I'd just not tell them I was into feet.

Hope that answered your question! Unfortunately, I have nothing to contribute. I deleted all the pics of my ex's perfect feet.

Oh yes, I would definitely bust so many loads if I could get access to some used celebrity heels.

To your second question, I mean if I was in a relationship with the girl and I loved her, I'd care for those damaged feet, but it wouldn't be out of arousal at all. Thats a turn off for me and I prefer feet that are well taken care of.

that question has a lot of layers of preference to it obviously but ill give my own

the shoes/socks thing is a no-go, simply because it gets rank too fast. A womans panties could still preserve the integrity of her pussy scent for a day or so, but some socks or shoes would generally just smell like stale sweat rather quickly. Maybe thats enough for some, but not for me. I would however enjoy some feet in my face that have been in shoes for a modest amount of time, but definitely not during physical activity or anything like that. Too much

and yeah those feet are rather scary unless you are into cranking your fetish into level 11. Like, I like chubby/thick girls alot, but when I look at a woman and it looks like she would have trouble walking moderate amounts then Im instantly out of the game. Would imagine its something along those lines

JUST

Maisie has nice feets?

>I like chubby/thick girls alot

hey man, that woman bill is leering at would definitely have trouble walking. cankles are not sexy

that being said i wish i could just rail some mdma and have a bunch of heavy girls just suffocate me with titties

Thanks for the knowledge, guys. :)

Absolutely. Maisie is a goddess

I love her

xhamster.com/movies/5607388/maisie_williams_blowbang_tribute.html

> rail some mdma and have a bunch of heavy girls just suffocate me with titties
good to know footfags are ppl too

this is an interesting thread and honestly i wish i could get off to dirthoofs like you guys. its like chicks are walking around and not knowing there tits are hanging out

why

Jizzing all over your phone or tablet is way weirder than footfagging.

Buy a goddamned Tenga 3D sleeve or something. Your cock will thank you.

Those are hideously ugly freak feet.

Ewwww.

Chloe has man feet.
So fucking gross.

Finally an interesting question. My preference is for clean and non-smelly feet. But I don't mind battered feet like these, as long as they were gained doing something great like ballet or sports. Because to me, it's not simply about the feet (although that's a pretty big part of it), but also the act of affection, love and respect.

I small cute feet with little toes.
I want them nice and clean.
I don't want to smell sweaty dirty feet.
Yuck.

Dancers feet are hideous.
Athletes aren't much better.

Luckily, I dislike active women.