Trying to track someone down. Long lost friend and can't find her anywhere on social media...

Trying to track someone down. Long lost friend and can't find her anywhere on social media. Is it worth it to hire a PI to look for them? or is there any other means.

Pic related. It's her. I know she last lived in halifax

I know her. Her name is Lindsay Graham.

Sorry to tell you this bro but she died in a car crash 2 months ago.

you mean xer?

cause that shit aint female

well, I know her name. of course, but what about her.

proof???

she is pic related

>tracking someone down
>Going through all of this for a long lost "friend"
>actually considering hiring people to investigate said person

Not only is it fucking weird, but what do you hope to accomplish with this? A love or a relationship? If you ever explain 1/10th of that effort to them if you even find them they'll think you're weird as fuck and shut you out.

she is female I meant to elaborate

Fuck you

Something about Mary could happen

well, she might have my son... sorry, maybe I should have stated that as the time period matches up and she has mental health issues and there is a chance the child she has wherever she is.. is mine

What?

Big nose she has

omg I didn't even think of that. wow. but nothing that entertaining, but dramatic though see

Why do you want to contact her?

thanks yoda. I know.

Is she your birth mom OP?

dude just admit you want to murder her. and she's in witness protection

Kek

see this high chance she has my kid, she vanished a few years ago and we never used protection. she has severe mental health issues and a long list of bad exes. we hit it off, she didn't have her period after moving in together and one day she vanished. and she closed all her social media... numbers changed etc etc

hahah i wisdh it was that exciting

no but she might be the mom of my kid

Well. I guess no one NOSE where she is!

So why look for her now? You want to be a dad?

Fuck off Carlos

Ask her family and friends, why come on/b/? Unless this is bait and you're actually the girl in the pic

yes, I do and honestly don't want the child in protective services knowing her instability and it would be fucked up if I couldn't be there, because no one would know

that's kind of funny ha

danger?

how old would she be right now? Looks familiar, might be able to help.

that's weird bait. I'm her? lol ok. her family.. well, that's the problem. i don't know her family and what I know of them.. it isn't enough to locate them.. and friends well, she only had my friends. She kind of breezed into my life and breezed out. She wasn't from here and when she left she left with everything she had, which wasn't much and never told anyone

40. i do know her birthday is end of october 1976

thanks man. I know she said she was from Ontario as well. I know that's really general.

She looks different in this pic OP

oh god really? oh no, she has the name similar to some U.S senator. Lindsay not Lindsey

OP, a PI couldn't hurt, except that it'd cost some money. If you just have a fairly common name and a last known address to work from though, sounds rough.

Not sure I think it's worth pursuing. I know you're not asking, that's for you to decide. But man, it's only a chance that she was pregnant, only a chance she carried it to term, only a chance she kept it. If you think she could find you if she wanted, and she hasn't sought you out, sounds like she's made her wishes clear. You would probably have some paternal rights you could fight for, but I dunno man.

Ah well, gl whatever you decide.

found her op

gmail? we'll speak through there, prove it's you with screencap of thread.

where should I email you?

Any noodz?

I do, but that would be kind of foolish to post them in a thread searching for her and my potential kid

Ive seen her in oshawa

>oshawa
elaborate pls

oshawa, ontario

how can I reach you? you never left a means to do so.

richarddawson561 is my throwaway.

I know what province oshawa is in. I meant elaborate on seeing her and how do you know and when??

Moshi moshi baito desu.

Oh snap

baja california

wow wtf????

and how did you get that?

why post that??
emailing

it's gmail incase you haven't figured out.

not going to lie. She is kind of sexy

she was in a nudes thread for Oshawa on another image board. they posted one of your pictures. I remembered because when i was scrolling through it, i stopped because i had seen her before somewhere

OP can you confirm that that is her?

what's up with the filters? kek where did you get these user>??

she is on an oshawa board anonib or something??

that is absolutely her. she has that tattoo and the one above is definitely her obviously

You banged a nice girl then

well, yeah, she was sexy, i admit, but totally crazy, but I did love her, but....she bolted..

she was on oshawa anonib but i think an old thread. or maybe toronto... i dunno cant find it anymore. clearly shes a huge slut

When was the last time you had contact with her OP?

I found them on Sup Forums

oh well, I mean , she might be, but I can't finf what you are talking about..

over a year ago

user can you show a little class and stop posting her nudes please. i am not your boss or anything, but come on.

you found these here???

on Sup Forums??

ok. when?? Sorry I am not trying to be rude just want to know, but.. like I said, perhaps, don't post them please.

sorry I didn't mean to resend same pic. sent again

Over a year ago and you don't know if the kid is yours?

you dipshits this chicks nudes are all ovar the internet just google image search one of the photos of her face

I did that and nothing came up user

OP i sold weed to this bitch outside a catholic school near OMA

Yeah, these pics was all over Sup Forums and shit. Not a rarity lol

She probably blocked your stalker ass

Ask bill Clinton as he probably fucked her

I'm sorry, but that could be true.. but that doesn;t help me. her past is her past whatever.

the what??

where??

well, she never had social media to speak of and no knows where she is that knows her that I know. and it's a possibility of a kid and I need to know.

it's important

oh? so, she gets posted here a lot? shit. i havent been on this site in a little under ten years

some high school near the Oshawa airport

no it's not, it would be important if you were the girl finding the father otherwise you might end up digging your own hole for a kid that might not even be your own.

no, I would be a responsible person and not fuck a kid up

So you are saying you sold her pot?? when?

you sure it was her?>

More noodz?

She lives in Halifax still and she doesn't want to talk to you after what you pulled. Burn in fucking hell and don't try and contact her. You need help.

2/?

PLOT TWIST WTF OP???

nice

Virtually everyone is on social media. If they either do not have social media or use a fake name, they do not want to be found.

And because this IS Sup Forums, you get an additional piece of advice because I know how naively creepy some of you guys can be.

If you left on some terms where she NEVER wanted you to contact her anymore, chances are she deliberately made her social media either hard or impossible for you to find.

If a woman doesn't want to be friends or doesn't want a relationship, you don't fucking chase her dude. It only drives them further away. You make your peace with it, stop contacting her, and half the time they rethink that decision and decide to be in your life. But you go chasing, she'll just see you as some stalker, particularly if you got a PI.

In the days before social media it was easy to move or have a life emergency and lose the means of contacting a formerly close friend. In these days, if you have no means of contact, it was probably deliberately made that way.

Seems like you need to have the perspective that you're beginning to get stalker-ish with someone that doesn't want you in her life.

thx
these are off deviantart.
lindslinds.dev now gone

Op is the psycho stalker who posts her on b. I like fapping to her though

4/?

5/?
Can't find social media

whoa wait these were from a deviantart and you randomnly have these??

lol no, I am not and it's creepy you fap to these

yeah, I know, I just wanted piece of mind that i didn't have a lil me running around without me in the picture. and that frustrates me.

you can't find social media but can find these????

LOL THIS IS WEIRD ALSO.

OP is a psycho exbf and you're helping him find a girl who ran away from him. You need to stop.

didn't she kill or was involved in disappearance of marty leger in halifax

It's not really random. I have a few
of these

ok, well, what's weird is, you arer posting a pic of her on a bus, that she clearly didn't know about and I am some horrible person that shouldn't contact her?

ok creepy user. What did I do to her? Did you find this out through magic mind powers as you creep on her on a bus. i need to contact her to warn her that freaks are following her irl on buses and snapping pics of her.

yeah more like wtf now I am actually worried for her

I guess you think it's cool to post her nudes randomly I am sure they have been posted before but in context of what we are discussing it's kind of low brow

you're way off base in fact this person seems to be legit stalking her

yeah, I highly doubt that.

Oops. Missing attachment

what does that supposed to mean >

>
oh ok. just weird and random you randomly see this and then randomly post them

Okay, now we need the full backstory. What the hell did OP pull, what's this nonsense all about?

The face looked familiar so I checked
for Lindsay. I have 10 Lindsays in devi

user, we fought, she threw dishes, she was crazy , I got angry, when she realized she might be pregnant she freaked. when I came home from work she ws gone. Whoever that person is.. is clearly fucked up.. why is he taking pics of her randomly on buses and posting them here? something is weird. I am kind of freaked out.