Why???

Why???

Atheism- Lack of belief in a higher deity. Kys faggot

Stop stealing other people's memes and taking credit for them, and instead create something of your own, you sheep.

Atheism doesn't exist.

Atheism: Denying the existence of a higher being, yet still have morals.

is it wrong that I want to slowly assfuck this girl while choking her to death with a summer sausage shoved into her throat?

>"What is a Google search, Alex?"

* yawn *

I've said this easily a dozen times, but I love their choice of image. If you've watched The Neverending Story, you know why.

>No God
>morality exists

You say it like it's a contradiction

f the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward, that person is a piece of shit. You gotta get together and tell yourself stories that violate every law of the universe just to get through the day? What’s that say about your reality?

Actually what is that from

Go eat a box of sweaty dicks.

If there is a god or higher deity, why is there such a diversity or morals? Morals derive from religion, but since there's so many religions which set of morals are the right ones. if god gave us morality, does it follow morality as well?

>when you try to troll but meme generator covers the entire fucking pic with text

You have to say her name first.

I have tons, don't understand them...explain

His name is Travis. He has two knives.

It is. You cannot have a pure morality without a perfect, objective, eternal, never changing authority. Morality is subjective, that is why there are so many different moral codes people follow. It is just "made up".

What is your moral code?

>f the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward

Who said anything about that? I didn't.

>Morals derive from religion,
Not all of them. Do you follow a moral religious code?

Are you a bot or are you mentally ill? I don't understand how a normal person could shit post the same thread so often. Are you there? Please respond. My curiosity is at peak levels.

OP here. I'm a nigger okay?

This newfag isn't op. I'm op

Except that they can...

But are you autistic or something?

Atheism is the belief that there is no higher power, and in most cases tend to believe that there is absolutely no afterlife.

I like little girls.

But do you believe that there is no possibility, at all, that God exists?

Yes.

So no God could possibly exist?

Why?

I also find it funny that you instantly assumed I was an atheist simply by my posting of a good definition.

But you are an atheist.

But why in the fuck are you posting this thread? Shit, I'm probably not even talking to OP. This has to be some kind of bot thread.

I believe that no god exists because of multiple reasons.

1. Astronomy and the studies of astrophysics.
2. Lack of evidence.
3. The natural tendency of the human mind to come up with unrealistic reasons to explain something not understood.
4. More, don't feel like typing.

True

then how do you explain Allah?
checkmate

lol yeah I'm not op

What?

There is no OP. Only bots.

Seig Heil.

>Astrophysics
>Doesn't know who Gerald B. Clever or J. Richard Gott

OK.

Gerald is a particle physicist at baylor, don't know the other guy, recognize the name tho

>i-i didn't use google a-user

And they both believe in God, what do you know? It's almost like you don't know what you are talking about.

Morality still changes under God. Killing the firstborns of Egyptians for not marking their doors, telling people to kill the Amalekites' animals, children, and infants, sending two bears to kill a class-load of children for making bald jokes, etc.

Also, why can't morality be objective per situation. Say there are two people; one person is about to kill the other for some bs like "you're a nigger" or whatever. If all people dislike to be harmed, then harm can be labeled as a bad thing to do. Since one of those people did not do anything to warrant their death, it is unjust for them to be harmed by someone. Therefore, the assailant is doing a morally bad action. I look at morality as a type of math formula that can be objectively right if the information going in it is perfect.

This is why I hate religious people. Goodnight

that is shit. only thing that has credence is #2

I think you miswrote that.

Why can't atheists

define atheism

to my weakened

ability to understand?

You sure are dumb.

No, it doesn't change. Also interesting that you bring up the Bible specifically. Anyway, if the God of the Bible is God, God would possess pure morality, that is the reason why it doesn't "change", ultimately, what this means is that whatever God does (no particulars here) is right.

>Therefore, the assailant is doing a morally bad action. I look at morality as a type of math formula that can be objectively right if the information going in it is perfect.
They don't exist without God, what you are describing is a system, but it is not based on anything absolute, only your own thoughts.

More specifically, depending on the circumstances "per situation", what do you think should happen to the assailant? That is the great thing about pure morality, it is always knowing the right thing. Is there a time where death is right? Where it becomes the moral truth?