Alright Sup Forumsrethren, get the fuck in here. For it is about to be the feels thread of a lifetime

Alright Sup Forumsrethren, get the fuck in here. For it is about to be the feels thread of a lifetime.
> pic related
> will dump if decent participation

Whats up OP

Where's the story?

sup?

Females are disgusting, post boys

Am intrigued. Lurking

ready to feel

So I'll be starting this off slow, cause I never really post here on /b even though I've been an active member since 2008.
> be me
> 12 y/o
> girl in pic is 11 at the time
> due stay in seats, boys this story has a few fucked up flips
> cont?

Lost interest as soon as your "story" was 3 lines long. Give me some details or fuck off.

stop with that 5 line shit, either type out the whole thing until you reach character limit or shut the fuck up

yeahhh... gonna have to agree there, either post the story or don't. Don't do it in pieces cause that is extremely annoying.

Trust me homie, I know. So fuck the green text. I'll start typing.

From a very small town, 12 y/o. Meet my older brother's friend's sister. INSTANTLY fall in love. We start texting, and see each other almost every single day for 3 months. We lived on the same hill, and she would come over after school. At the time I am a 190 pound gross/fat ultra nerd.

Fuck off with 5 line shit. Either do the story or gtfo.

We all know it will end with either spaghetti or walk like a dinosaur anyway, so let's get to the end of it and skip the bs.

She was an average gal, nothing too special yet. But absolutely obsessed with me. This started in the 6th grade btw. So going into in the 7th grade (summer between) we start "dating" and the second or third day I receive a text word for word, /boys.
> "I'm sorry user, we should just be friends"
> Fucking shattered

Sit the fuck down and enjoy. This ain't no regular /b sob shit. It's the reel deel.

I try and try to convince her to stay with me but I get nothin. I get the daily texts
> Hey
> Hi
> What's up?
> Nothing
> Cool
> Yeah, you?
> Watchin Tv.
>Coool
> Yeah
*Convo ends*
I take about two/three weeks of that shit until I say nah, and stop replying. A few months later I figure out she's dating one of my pretty close friends.
> Pretty upset

Throughout our 7th grade year, she racks up about 4/5 boyfriends, no sexual contact or anything, but still hurts my fragile soul.
> Eight grade hits
> 180 pounds
> 5 10
> Hit puberty months before all the other kids our age, and completely destroy all sports
> Constantly still tries to talk to me, sit with me at lunch, text me, walk with me in Track/Field
> Disregard her at all costs, still fucking shattered.

Near the end of the eighth grade, in band class particularly, she would always make slight sexual innuendo.
> Interested, but still furious of past two years

Anyone still following?

We're waiting.

Also just an fwi, I'm getting all my nudies on my computer from dropbox, give me a small minute. This girl was VERY dirty, and easy a 9/10...

Trips truth

We're here user

I push her away, soon find out she's dating a kid two grades above. And well known for fucking young girls and leaving them
> not going to lie this guy was hysterical
> Not even a week into it the whole school tears on her because she had the impression that it was a good idea to flaunt her loosing her V-card in the 8th grade to a sophomore.
> FUCKING SHATTERED
> She tries multiple times to come up to me in class to tell me of her "experiences"
> Call her gross
> Leave in the middle of class
> Walk home ( I lived about 20m from school walking distance)
> She pretends to not understand why I'd be upset.

Bump for feels

cmon you fat cunt
move those sasuage fingers a bit faster

Nice dubs

no pretend, people just honestly can't be assed to change their life to suit your feels. Especially bitches.

Agreed!

I hope someone screencaps this as I'm in work and haven't all day to wait around for OP to regale us with his tale of woe.

He ends up leaving her a week or so later, and she flips out thinking she knew his intentions and ends up cutter her wrist.
> Makes me pretty sad to see her this way even though I did NOT agree with her actions
> Apologize for being mean to her, tell her I am there for her etc.
> "Thanks user, youre like a brother to me. Don't ever leave my life"
> Push off the friendzone quote cause I know she hella into me
> Week or two later she in another relationship
> This goes on until begging of Freshman year
> By the time Freshman year hits, I am King-Pin, I rule the entire High-School no exaggeration.
> Very good at sports, crazy charisma, grills nonstop knocking down my door.
> Not interested. I want ...we'll call her Helen.

If you can't fucking type, write before. Copy/paste.
Anyways, tits to keep it alive!

I know, I see my mistake. Please bare with me.

If you cant post pic, bump without it.

">By the time Freshman year hits, I am King-Pin, I rule the entire High-School no exaggeration.
> Very good at sports, crazy charisma, grills nonstop knocking down my door."

here comes the Bs, you were still beta, shush

Dubs everywhere

i love redheads, so rare

Go on

Cmon OP we dont have all night, well we do but hurry tf up anyway

Not redhead, Blonde. Dyed to black in some of the pics

Even more dubs

By the way, I'm still here. Original "lost interest as soon as your story was 3 lines long" fella. I just leave and check back to see if you wrote more yet. It's like a Nicholas Sparks paperback so far bro

>working in office
>a bunch of cute intelligent girls work with me and are friendly and flirty
> have no idea what to do, I can't go making advances in a professional type situation like this
> fuck I enjoy talking but what defines making an advance
>Have no idea what to do and oscillate back and forth between friendly, flirty and completely distant and unresposive
>Make women at my job extremely uncomfortable

Music for this feel?

damn, those bitches

Not going to lie, this cunt ruined it for the rest of you. I apologize for leading you Sup Forumsros on. But I'll see that it is very difficult to keep up with you greedy faggots. So I will make a write it in parts and post that way later tonight probably.

Dropbox or not, pics should come faster than typing.
user has super ADD.

fuck you pussy nigger

youre story wasnt anything special to begin with fatfuck

go cut yourself cus you ex-love got fucked by meaty cock while you sat and jerked off all your life

true

Get out of whiny bitch mode and finish the goddam story man. Then copy, paste, edit, and you can have this thread again tomorrow with a real fucking story instead of broken up half paragraphs

You don't flirt, you creep. There's a difference, creep

shut the fuck up you faggot ass bitch
you're only angry because you know he's right

>gets called a beta

>proves it to us

>have long lost ex girlfriend who you never got over
>Missing her and lusting after her constantly
> she texts and says she's thinking about moving to your city
>Indecisive, tell her she shouldn't move here because job and money reasons (sf bay)
>tfw you don't know if you pushed her away because you want to spare her the job and life hardship, or because you know you wouldn't have the balls to get back together with her and would die to have to see her with someone else

fuck

I am 18 years old now you fucks, THE ENTIRE mindfuck of the story doesn't happen for a long while. Wayyyy too much to type. Didn't expect this many /btards would be interested. Even thought the story is God-Tier,,

Well at least it's clear to us why she just couldn't date him. Too whiny. Have a friend like that too. Only into one girl. They hang out, text all day etc., but she told me he is too whiny for her.

OP, ignore the bullshit.
It's the Internet. You didn't expect to find cunts everywhere?

You come in here with your special snowflake faggot ass story and then you get triggered by what amounts to an average shit post on Sup Forums how fucking new are you? How much dick do you suck on a daily basis? Dont even bother posting the story later we dont fucking care your whore of a crush got gang banged by 30 dirt niggers in the Bronx cool fucking story bro.

ugh I know

how do I stop myself from doing this

I can't sustain affable friendliness or complete detachment, and have no idea how to stop bouncing between the two.

I know I know, been here a while. But honestly, story is long as fuck. Didn't know I'd get so much shit for the lag xD

>you wouldn't have the balls to get back together with her

No more like you wouldnt have the balls to get your faggot heart broken again when you come home to her riding a nigger with 2 more waiting in line.

heh

post some more feels my dudes

>"lag"

youre fatass fingers where generating too much pork grease and they started slipping all over the keyboard

fuck out of here porkie, lose some weight nad maybe a girl will find you interesting again even through your whiny personality

Stop doing what you do when you think you flirt. Stop commenting their hair, clothes, make up. Stop making inappropiate puns.

Fast paced place. Made it to page 7 once or twice.
Interest prevents 404

shit or get off the pot faggot

>homey don't play that "cont?" shit

>xD

You started out with "if theres enough responses" how the fuck have you been here for a while? You mean literally 2 weeks? Every newfag knows you post the fucking story and if people are interested they will post in the thread getting pissy because you post with the speed of a senile old lady is autism at its finest. Either post your faggy fucking story or get the fuck out.

1) you write greentext before commencing gts
2) are you sure you're not new?

There will always be enough responses.

Any sane Sup Forumstards wanna have a nice Skype Feels? Youll getta kek outta it

this though

>I've been here a while
>doesnt know cont? is the most annoying shit ever
>just post

Bruh I don't do like that. I'm not stupid. I'm talking about basic shit like smiling in the hall, engaging in conversation, asking their name, making small talk. During which I will either be completely emotionless, or will actively try to be funny, sarcastic, approachable. And I flip flop between the two. I'm not some office creep but I'm acting like a fucking weirdo and I don't like it.

>So fuck the green text. I

fucking underage faggots on phones. can't be bothered to type > to greentext.

it's a wonder you can text your mommy to ask her to pick up tampons for you while she's at the store

hes obviously been here for about a week and a half because the second someone gave him shit hes like "This user ruined it for the rest of you" as if we give a fuck

invite pwease

yes

> I will either be completely emotionless, or will actively try to be funny, sarcastic, approachable. And I flip flop between the two
>I'm not a creep

dude are you sure?

>Anyone still following?

fuck you faggot

How do that?
Open forum exchange of contact invites insanity.

dude I know that's the worst. She isn't a monogamous person and I found out she'd been sleeping with other people while with me, totally had no idea. I wasn't having sex with her enough so she just found some other people concurrently.

She was cool with it and always felt loving, and I had a few flings while I was dating her but hers were more than flings. It bothered me a lot post breakup and it would *kill* me to fear it now. Even if I got back together. You're right.

fuck is that the definition of it

god damn it

I either have to schmooze emptily and without flirting overtones *all* the time, or be completely and totally nonresponsive all of the time? fuck me

You lack all skills in the self-estimation skill tree.

I do that at work.
Everyone seems to like me.
Blame it on your mood.
Which is probably exactly what it is.

it's ok, they don't care if the boy in the mail room fucks the secretaries

Post more pix pls

yeah clearly

In school I never had to worry about it so much but when I'm at work I can't think like a normal person.

Outside of work when I'm not super anxious I like to think I'm a normal balanced person. I have good friends and a gf. But at work I turn into an autistic freak around women.

Just be friendly mang. FRIENDly. Don't push your creep agenda @ work

shit or get off the pot faggot

try harder next time

try a fucking computer where you can type more than 8 words an hour

You're a dumb faggot with a garbage story invented for attention. kys

>all over the keyboard

let me fix that for you

all over the k̶e̶y̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ phone

OP is a faggot on a phone

4 the Skype date homies add [email protected]

I know that being stressed at work all the time is a part of it.. and what coworkers/boss thinks of me bothers me constantly. Throws me off from being a natural kind of person around women at work. I don't want to blame it on my mood though I've never felt right about blaming faults on things like being anxious

Imagine they were your gf and you were your gfs collegue. How would you like him to treat her? How should he view her?

Also that was cause all the fat jokes:)

stop asking questions and just type/paste/post faggot

Only one friend request? YOu guys are weak

Phone fag here, dl app.

if that's the same QT3.14, the story does get interesting

>just tell it faggot

Get in this bitch, the story is a lot better in person, not gunna lie

The leads are weak?? YOU are weak.