/Aryan master race thread/

/Aryan master race thread/

Allowed:
>Indo-Iranian speaking Iranic people (Persians, Kurds, Ossetians, Tajiks, Pamiris, Yaghnobis, and etc.)
-Indo-Aryan speaking Indians (Hindi, etc.)

Not Allowed:
>Azeris, Arabs, Turks
>Everyone else

>-Indo-Aryan
Meant to put a '>' instead of '-'.

Does the word Sarajas or Sarajah mean anything to Indo-Iranians?

irany cigany

>Aryan equals Sandniggers with black hair and brown eyes
Tumblr is invading us amirite

Not sure, but the word paradise comes from the Avestan "pairidaeza".

It's a distant body of water in the south in Finnish mythology, either a river or a sea.
It's said to be borrowed from Scythian.

Read a history book, retard. Aryan never had racial connotations. It simply referred to those who preserved Indo-Iranian languages, rituals, and so forth.

Look at the Vedas and Avesta. Both have many linguistic parallels.

Northern India was called Aryavatara and Iran was called Airyanem Vaejah. Iran is a cognate for Aryan, and it was called such since Pre-Islamic Sassanian times. "Iran-shahr", what it was called in Sassanian times, means "Lands of the Aryans".

Hindi-speaking and other Indo-Aryan-speaking Indians are Aryan too.

He's a fucking slavshit, don't respond to slavshits

Indo Europeans are superior

Yeah I know about that shit but know one uses that definition because nazis rebranded it to Nords basically.

Right, Slav with blonde hair and blue eyes.
But hey I'm not complaining - I at least do live in a country that doesn't entirely cuck itself to everything with brown or more saturated dark skin.
You live in hyper liberal left-wing shithole - enjoy that faggot.

Indo-Iranian languages are Indo-European.

The Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture migrated to India and Iranian plateau, implanting their language and mythos. They marginally mixed too but not enough to change the gene pools of the people. Regardless, they left a substantial cultural impact on both Northern India and Iranian plateau.

The Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture were like the Yamna peoples that migrated to Europe.

*no one

>Azerbaijan mentioned

You're not allowed here. You speak a Turkic language and betrayed our regal Indo-European heritage.

I HAVE AZERBAIJANI, TURKISH AND ARAB HERITAGE

I AM ARYAN DESTROYER

are indoeuropean italic allowed
we got tsundere with sassanids some time ago

What would you call the European sub group? Or would it break up into indo-Germanic, indo-Celtic, etc

Raj [raay] is the Slavic word for paradise. Then again, it might just be a borrowing of the word saray, as old Finns were most certainly familiar with the orient with which the Swedes were heavily involved..

All iranians (pashtuns, tajiks, persians) should be killed

An ocean is called "saagar" in Hindi.

Raj means "to rule" in Hindi.

Is this a disguised /Desi/ thread?

>indo-aryan
But European languages are related, the only thing is we all practice Semitic faith now instead of our origional aryan traditions

But then so does Iran, which is heavily mixed with Turks anyways

Reminder they've discovered ancient Vishnu statues in central Russia

>indians
>aryan
kek get the fuck out

>Iran was called Airyanem Vaejah
no it wasn't

airyanem vaejah (abode of the aryans) was only eastern iran, afghanistan, tajikistan, part of uzbekistan and western pakistan

Well, the Sassanid Empire called Western Iran (present-day Iran) "Iran-Shahr", which means "Land of the Aryans".

It was actually under Hitler's advisement that Reza Shah asked countries to call Persia by its native name, Iran. Iran is a cognate of Aryan.

All Iranic peoples and Indians who speak an Indo-Iranian language are Aryan.

indians are not aryan

These are all Aryans

Northern Indians who speak an Indo-Aryan/Indo-Iranian language are indeed Aryan, even moreso than Iranians.

This is because they retained their Indo-Iranian rituals better, but Iranians still retained at least ~75% of their Aryan-ness. Indians moreso.

only the ones in red

indians literally aren't aryan

the people who practise hinduism aren't even the people who brought about hinduism, not to mention they don't even practise vedic hinduism

WE WUZ ARYANZ AND SHEEIT

sure thing pajeet, you can keep calling yourself an aryan, but you're really not

now please, stop associating yourself with actual aryans

We are still Aryans, idiot. Just like how Germanic speakers are still IE.

No, Indians are Aryan, and Upanishads + Advaita capture the true spirit of the Rigvedas.

I am a Persian who actually knows history.

Northern Indo-Aryan speaking Indians are most certainly Aryans.

You're not aryan, pajeet.

You, idiot. I am a Persian, but you need to stop thinking in fucking memes. Northern Indo-Aryan speaking Indians are most certainly Aryans.

Also, the Indians literally helped Persians retain their Aryan traditions.

Go suck a mullah's dick or something.

You're not persian. You're probably indian filth who pretends to be aryan (iranian).

No, I am Persian. Post your image, and I will mine.

>India without a full Kashmir
Dropped

Source?

shut up you parsi, you will never be persian you are simply an indian roleplaying a persian

My parents were born in Tehran.

Try again.

how different are kurds in iran compared to turkey, iraq and syria? are they the most "iranic" kurds?

I am Greek.

Greek philosophy can be considered an important influence to the development of Aryan traditions. Look up Gandhara or "Greco-Buddhism", and also look at how Greek philosophy influenced Zurvanism.

You too? I am Greek as well.