Last thread reached limit let's keep em coming!

last thread reached limit let's keep em coming!

lmao dude this is some shit. get a life.

seek immediate help you goddamn degenerate

>pic related

fluffies are an artificial life form with the barest amount of sentience to interact with their child owner. designed from day one to be cute and lovable and safe and only survive indoors. once you set them outside their natural habitat, they become a demanding, invasive pest that can ruin whole ecosystems.

wut

>fluffies

you mean furries, right? if so, agreed

nope, fluffy abuse thread

more like ignoring a serious mental problem-thread

you where the creepy one at school

>where

get some serious fucking help asap

Doujin guy here, want more?

moar pls

Stop liking things I don't like!!

I'm posting all the reaction Fluffies I have. (Some aren't Fluffies themselves, but are from Fluffy comics)

THANK YOU

Use these as you please.

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Why do you like this?

And that's all the doujin I can upload for now, off to work.

No more please

Yes pls

Honestly idk why everyone else likes it, I though find it satisfyng and a little stress releaving

more reaction stuff

Instead of reading these, get a snake, buy or catch mice, watch snake fuck up those mice.

>skettie flipping intensifies

>all these normies
ree

>ITT NEWFAG PUSSIES
>ITT NOT ENOUGH EGOR

>Instead of reading these, get a snake, buy or catch mice, watch snake fuck up those mice.
I agree. At least feeding a snake is nature. This pony shit is demented af.

That's apples and oranges you spastic. Fluffies are stupid doodles of annoying small horses dying. It's meant to be cathartic and entertaining. I don't understand how people can get so offended over something so trivial on Sup Forums.

What's a good site for the multi part comics? aside from fluffybooru, that's kinda rough to navigate.

www.ninegag.com/funnyepicfluffyzXD

these pathetic minds c-can't differentiate between fantasy and reality, morty. *burp* you just gotta let them dangle their stupid, hopeless bait *cough* and and sometimes, they'll just be ignored. morty, that's what they deserve. they don't need any kind of hope of reply, because they're nothing but samefagging trolls.

Samefag. But hey, more reaction pics to add to the collection.

This would be a drawing made by a European. Deplorable fucks.

Just confuses me, this is site where its not uncommon to see a woman's dismembered body in a YLYL thread. Yet cartoon violence something that has been around since the inception of cartoons is what crosses the line.

no trump, supporters are deplorable

Nice gets

well morty, its ... its kinda the "hip" thing to do. if you scream loud enough about the "moral outrage", then the hip young kids may just back up and second guess themselves about how "cool" or "rad" this latest thing is *drinks* if they second guess themselves and start replying with earnest concern or get caught up in the details or semantics of the situation, the troll wins. *belch* that's why you don't reply with anything, morty. are you listening, morty? does that make sense to you?