I fucked my daughters best friend on her 18th birthday. In the throes of passion she started calling me daddy...

I fucked my daughters best friend on her 18th birthday. In the throes of passion she started calling me daddy. When she did she froze, and blushed furiously. I just fucked her harder and we both had huge orgasms. My daughter turns 18 a week later. When I was finishing taking her best friends virginity I gave her the present I had bought for my girl. Necklace that said "Daddy's little princess." She blushed again and put it on. Hangs low between her breasts. Now, do I get the same one for my girl, or too risky? Photo not her, but dead ringer, same hair, same pale skin... fucking great lay!

Fuck off you lying cunt Hilary Clinton.

brool story co

It's okay to be a virgin.

Kill yourself lying cunt seriously go take your shit tier fetish shit and shove it up your incest-loving ass

Op pic is a guy

Ohhh talk dirty.. I love it. Jealous basement dwelling little faggot!

Fuck off die pedo incest cunt

Pic is of a dude

How is this pedo or even incest?

>fucked daughters friend =/= related
>she turned 18 =/= underaged

Open your fucking eyes, kid.

And no, OP, dont get her the same one, its too risky and the girl you fucked will think "oh shit, he banged his daughter too"

Yeah you're right, he's just a fuckin terrible dad who deserves to get his dick cut off

Wow that is some really shitty American Beauty fanfic right there. I bet you are so fat you can't even see your dick anymore.

>lolwut

i dunno about you, but i'd fuck quite a few of my daughters friends.

Any dad who says otherwise is a liar.

fuck off pedo shit queer

>Now, do I get the same one for my girl
No, too suspicious, she might think you are banging your daughter.
Get your daughter something else nice for her birthday, keep banging said friend so long as she's of age and its consensual.

Sounds like both of you are having a good time.

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Post pics of necklace between boobs, with timestamp, and I will give you good advice.
Or you can fuck right off with your bullshit post.

Don't lump us all in with pieces if shit like u

Kek Virgin underage detected

milk me daddy

Femanon detected. You know the rules.....

18 yr old girls don't wear 'Daddy's Little Princess' necklaces, faggot. Kys to prevent any further posts of the fecal variety.

the kind that calls you daddy in bed does fam.

source: have fucked 18 year old girls who'd have loved that necklace

Have fucked several of my kids friends. I sell weed in the Macon area and bitches will totally jump up and down on your cock for smoke. I fucked this one girl while her boyfriend was out in the car. Weed my brothers.