Hi Sup Forums I just shaved and saw this things like wart im really worried

Hi Sup Forums I just shaved and saw this things like wart im really worried.

please give me any info about it it may help some other people too

You shaved and they were there instantly, or appeared later?

They could be infected hair folicles. Go see a doctor just to make sure and don't ask Sup Forums because everyone here will troll you.

i assume they were there for a while
it's been 2 months since the last time I shaved

100% HPV bro. Sorry about your luck.

Hpv bro. Unfortunately you got one of the few strains that causes genital warts. Dealing with it myself

looks like you have 2 penises dude

Not op. Have the same shit. Very small bumps.

What CAN be done about this?

yes thank you. I'll go to the doctor early in the morning I just couldnt sleep and i'm having very bad thoughts about it :(

It's called a penis.

dorsal vein it's on all dicks. Unless you mean the little spots those are just scar tissue from a follicle that got infected. Everything looks normal.

lol....herpies!

>2 months
What, did you develop alopecia within that time?

I get the same shit too though dude they're just razor bumps or ingrown hairs or some harmless shit like that

HPV bro.

See what you get for fucking amy schumer.

Yes it's from shaving. Yes it can take a long time for them to go away.

Oh shit, I forgot I'm on Sup Forums.

YOU GONNA DIE FAGGOT

> this
a closer look

Let us inspect your balls.

yeah you're fine

Kek. that is definitely HPV(warts). You just eliminated yourself from ever giving blood and increased the risk of whores you fuck getting it, as well; which is the leading cause of cervical cancer. Good job user!

KYS b4 you contaminate the population with your virus

Pop them

This. I had the same thing and I accidentally gave me gf HPV.

See a doctor. If yours are small and containable then try apple cider vinegar, dip cotton balls and tape them over the warts until they turn black. Yes it will and should hurt. You could also use over the counter compound w which I tried as well and does work, but burns like a bitch. Stop shaving, it only spreads the disease. Only trim with a beard trimmer. I just had surgery on mine that without Medicaid assistance would've cost me 4,000. Laser removal because I let it get out of hand because I stayed with the same whore who gave it to me

Why do you fucking shave it clean? You should just trim your pubes, girls like a hairy guy, but not too hairy, especially if the sex is wild