We will protect ukraine

We will protect ukraine.

Other urls found in this thread:

forces.gc.ca/en/operations-abroad/op-unifier.page
kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine-politics/83-people-freeze-to-death-in-ukraine-318010.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

What are you going to do? cover it with leaves untill russians will leave?

>covering with leaves
Canada's only way of protection.

>>the flag

здapoв тapacик

forces.gc.ca/en/operations-abroad/op-unifier.page

I don't really care about ukranians, though, it's like with a thief and the victim: one have stolen, the other one didn't pay attention. It's their problem that they were running after the guy, because he had a golden toilet. Russia's decision is also shitty, because no one will stop with the sanctions now, even if they give the Crimea.

>ukraine

No such thing

Ukraine should have just stayed loyal to Russia. EU and NATO seemed to have lost interest and abandoned them.

>when you get angry with your neighbours for joining NATO because they're afraid of you, so you invade one of your non-NATO neighbours so that you scare your neighbours away from joining NATO

The west never was interested with that part of Russia, it was just an excuse for NATO aggression.

>when yoo want come up with some funny line but uncreative so you use quote from yesterday thread about some meme

We will just invade russia with millions of these

Thats why I was quoting dumb Ruskie, because the sentence isn't from me

"Poison is a woman's weapon"
-Any bloke in any historical TV series

>Thats why I was quoting
>I retended to be retarded
Pick two (world wars)

I live on that map, and I'm definitely not in "Ukraine" whatever that is.

You couldn't protect shit leaf. We literally sat within 5 miles off CFB Esquimalt in our sub, watching your shitty boats come and go, sending out sonar pings, and watched degrassi high.

We could wipe you out in minutes.

Damn, Russians are quaked.

>Crimea joined Russia because they thought they'd be better off economically for it
>the international response to Russia annexing Crimea (sanctions) and Russia's retarded counter sanctions hurt Russia's economy so much that Crimea didn't gain much
Stupid fucking slavs.

Death will wait all enemy of Ukraine.
See in hell you sons of dogs.

i know, right
And still there are stupid vatniks, who say it improved their life baka, even though they can barely live anymore

Being part of Russia is still better than Ukraine. Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe.

I thought that award went to Moldova. I'm not sure being a part of the Russian kleptocracy is better than being a part of the Ukrainian one, they're both shitty.

>we're gonna keep destroying your country by supporting the separatists until you finally give up and do what we demand
That's just a harsher version of sanctions. Is it really such a difficult concept to understand?

Give the people of Ukraine the right to self determination.

Ukraine probably surpassed Moldova by now. Russia is currently mid-tier. Sanctions will probably force them to diversify their economy.

fuck russia

UKRAINE WILL BE FREE

>independent nations
>seperatists

>Sanctions will probably force them to diversify their economy.

Good one. Diversifying would require them to produce something people actually want and the only thing Russians are able to make are guns and oil and the world currently has enough of both.

Russia is a 2nd world country. It has better living standards than countries in Africa and Asia (except Japan and South Korea)

>Sanctions will probably force them to diversify their economy.
implying stupid russians are capable of that

never in history they managed to build a wealthy, balanced economy

>It has better living standards than countries in Africa
That's quite the achievement.

Nah, they'll just continue making guns, and blaming western countries for it, while russian people will die, being fucked by their own country, while having their propaganda vatnik brains washed.

You forgot asbestos. Russians are so dependent on the asbestos industry that they named a city after it. Their government also stopped counting mesothelioma as a separate disease to hide the health problems mining it causes lel.

And people are already forced to consume only russian products, because the sanctions also mean that there's no products coming from the western countries

>Russia is currently mid-tier.
It will be someday when Russians won't be freezing in -20 because shit broke

>>
Cant protect it from its people (which is what caused sll the bullshit in the first place)
Only way to protect Ukraine is to rid it of "Ukrainians""

>gasless Ukraine
>talking about freezing in Winter
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine-politics/83-people-freeze-to-death-in-ukraine-318010.html

Pay back debts for stolen gas first

Holodomor?

>And people are already forced to consume only russian products
Yes, and we're absolutely fine with consuming fresh goods grown up in a nearby village rather than some shit brought from the opposite side of the continent ;^)

slava ukrayini

there is villages near moscow without gas
we are in russian news sphere as well and you are not

Rude!

Will Russia ever stop being salty over Ukraine?