Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtvzRX_MLAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you a zionist?

Gas yourself.

Do I think Jewish people shouldn't have a nation like Israel yeah

Have I ever considered myself a Zionist not in this lifetime
I don't smoke weed that much

Browzing B you shmuck? Hows the world domination coming? Say hi to Martin for me Oy vey

Is being jew a race thing or a religion thing?

Because people act like it's fucking both and it can't be both.

sup amecha

to what extent are these jewish fun facts true
i know they were made by an israeli but can u verify them

why don't you go fuck yourself?

Hello fellow gas buddies and hello to all the goys.

What state/country are you living in right now?

Let me explain

The Hebrew people come from 12 tribes
And have created not only a religion but also a culture within themselves
Because of the original Twelve Tribes there is a bloodline. Fun facts only one of the tribes is called Judah where Jews get their name today even though there are 11 other tribes.

Because the Jews have been spread across the world they can have many second ethnicitys even though they acknowledged that they come from dark skin wooly haired africano Israelites.

The problem with your question is that race doesn't exist, but ethnicitys do.
So yes Jews are an ethnicity and a religion.
But parts of this mentality is also perpetuated by people who do not want to accept the Jews and want to find a way to ostracize them.

Seriously.

Race or religion.

Which is it?

See here

So why aren't the Christians an ethnicity? I'm sure there's some fake mumbo jumbo bullshit to trace back for them too.

Buddhists? Aren't some monks related to the first Buddhists? Why aren't other religions treated like ethnicities?

I do not fucking get it.

I believe the bottom is right
FL

what is your opinion on slut shaming? like this video

youtube.com/watch?v=jtvzRX_MLAE

Thats just a roasting video

The only people who call girls sluts are other girls and religious prudes

Nobody cares, sluts make it easyer for me

Anyone can become a Christian
But you can't just join Judaism
I already talked about the genetic lineage in a post above you

Do you hate white people ?

See

Why would I.

I dont like the racism that white ppl dish out but can't handel themselves

It doesn't make sense to identify as one physical feature on your body
Shouldn't you be calling yourself a European American?

But no I dont have hate. Not even for self identifying "white" gentiles

Sounds like you're making shit up to make yourself feel more important in the grand scheme just like everyone else.

Why can't you just realize your religion is just as bullshit as everyone else's and stop pretending to be an ethnicity.

how is your night bud? whatd ya have for dinner

Jews deal out racism at non Jews or "Goyim".

Well enough yes it is a group of people who identify with each other with a specific culture. And there is the Twelve Tribes and a bloodline that you can follow so yeah it's an ethnicity.

But to be honest I have my own spirituality but I'm a little skeptical about religion in general

Not OP but not every Jew hates whites. Most of them like that are from Israel and often are religious af. Also, goyim isn't always a racist term and wasn't originally meant to be racist but was made into that. It's essentially just a different word for gentile.

Ah I ate some fish and chips with some tarter sause and ketchup earlyer me mum stoped by and bought for me.

Really good stuff. Thanks for asking.
What didya have?

Nice sounds very yum, bud. I havent been to the store to buy food in forever. Only recently to get stuff for thanksgiving, but couldnt buy anything else so had to eat a pb&j and some dr pepper. It kinda sucked but w/evr.

Israel should be dropped by the rest of the world and especially the United States.

Yeah but isn't everything about the culture just what's dictated by the religion? I can just slap the word, "culture," on any silly nonsense a religious sect does, and all of a sudden they'll be a religion?

So long as those people descend from a group of people who did the same silly nonsense, they're an ethnicity?

And the whole tribe thing you've got to get over. Everyone's ancestors were tribal at one point.

I realize I've been inflammatory, but I genuinely appreciate the insight.

All of a sudden an ethnicity.**

Can you not be so stingy?

Why do Australians make jokes about you and other Jews when most of the time Australians have have no idea that you are Jewish and have no idea what the joke is about?
Same goes for watermelon and fried chicken jokes.

Jews are the most hypocritical bunch of back stabbing narcissists on the planet.

Haha thats reminds me,
Earlyer this evening I smeared some peanut butter on some pita bread cus that the only bread we got and we have no more jelly.

Poped it in the toaster oven and rolled it up.

Haha your not the only one who has to make due.

Tell me more Muhammed

There is a fine line between a joke and a clever insult

A lot of ppl are just racist and want to play it off as comical when its clearly not comical and more of an insult

haha forsure was still ok. Gonna get food tmrw. Well besides that question, whats yr favorite artist/muscian?

You dont even know me though

See
>Rachael Maddow
>Bill Maher
>Dianne Feinstein

I dont really care about arts or musicians cus I listen to a lot of video game music and mashups.

But I do like this guy on youtube called yusoboy who mashes up a lot of Michael Jackson music and sonic music.
It really goes well together!

Fun fact, MJ worked on the music for sonic 3 but was never offically credited becuase he was droped becuase of allegations. But you can here him in the music.

right on man! hope ya find some more tunes ya dig soon duder

Fuck off to Israel.

What do you think of the Qliphoth and Anti-Cosmic Satanism?

K double dubs

Just downloads stuff from youtube into mp3 files on my phone. Easy

Im sure ill visit that place one day

Y do Jewish girls suck dick like their families lives depend on the amount of effort the put in it? Best blow jobs ive ever gotten were from JAPS.

Why you think japs suck so good

Im sure every girl has there personal style