How do I write music like le cigarette man...

How do I write music like le cigarette man? He's a genius and the girls fucking cream themselves over him and I think I could pull off the goofball playing guitar kinda thing.

>how do i write good pop songs
people spend their entire lives trying to figure that out lol

have you tried just being yourself

/thread

>girls fucking cream themselves over him
only disgusting liberal landwhales

like yourself

Don't forget the "not like other girls" girls

yes i just want to write good catchy jangle pop songs and bang hot art chicks

i am a hot art chick hmu. do u like swans, the

then you're not going anywhere

the reason mac demarco fucks chicks every second of his life and lives in luxury is because he makes the music he makes and if he wasn't he would be dead

he has no fucking choice

yeah
do you like slint?
this is a dealbreaker
how does he make this kind of music?
i just want a similar guitar sound

the reason mac demarco fucks chicks every second of his life is cause he puts xanax in their fucking soup when he takes them out to brunch i've been to his sex dungeon i've fucked his wholes

my slint is wet bb

for you

he does some weird shit with a tape mixer, there;s some documentary called pepperoni boy or something where he shows a bit about how he makes the sound I think

>pepperoni boy
spicy

do you even know what xanax is

favourite type of pizza, Sup Forums?

he uses chorus pedals and reverb
>protip:
don't go out making music to be like Mac Demarco, you will only embarrass yourself. there are so many wannabes of him atm it's insane

no but i know your address kiddo it's 123 faggot street and i'm on my way there right now for some hot gay sex with you and your dad

mac demarco? more like mad debarko. arf arf arf hahaha fuck you

you couldn't handle my dads cock you pussyboi fucking nanodick ass spelunker

>le cigarette man

ik you didn't make this up but i don't go on forums that often anymore and i laughed pretty hard at that for some reason

btw wanting to make music like anybody, let alone someone who is popular rn, is retarded, #1

#2 be charismatic
#3 be weird (this is #+++++1 because the p4k tastemaking blogeratti need their buzzing artists to be weird af)
#4 know people from the internet and real life
#???? have good music (this is the least important one)

now go get that pusseeee patna!

femanon here, the only reason some girls give him the time of day is because hes famous in a quirky obnoxious way and hes "different" anyone who actually acted like he did irl, would be rejected. he also has money and fame. his look is shit desu hes carried the meme on for a long time now

i used to train elephants for circus olé. i've taken dicks bigger than the sun.

you. do. not. know. my. story. so. stop. acting. like. you. do. you. little. fucking. bitch.

forty years i've been taking cock throu my mouth and out my anus and giving em handjobs behind my back. and you think you're hot shit cause you finally found your prostate last week. fuck you and fuck everything you stand for retard.

tbqhhhh

who has pics of mac's gf

Semi-related
Has there ever been a semi-successful artist with no background in music before age 20?

me

A real professional elephant fellationist would know how to spell cirque du soleil you fucking fraud I'm calling the police

slint