I don't want kids

I don't want kids

Every girl I date wants kids

We break up

Am I destined to die alone Sup Forums?

There is no matching piece of the puzzle we all have to find to be happy Stop needing someone to fix you. Youre brainwashed. If youre unhappy its because youre fucking up not because Mrs right hasnt showed and and waved her magic wand you insufferable cunt

Yeah I know I'm fucked up. And I'm working on it.

But in the meantime I want pussy. Is that too much to ask?

Cut yourself and pretend you want them too. That at least gives you a year and a half of good boning.

>Am I destined to die alone
Everyone dies alone, no exceptions

1)Drink lots of water
2)Get hardon
3)Start having sex with her
4)Unload your bladder in her
5)???

how old annon?

If your in your twenties say stuff like: I dont know, Maybe one day when I am in a place where i feel secure, the world is so crazy right now.

that puts the fault off you and onto your surroundings. if the chick is sophisticated to figure out my patented worm out of the question by blaming the world technique*, she probably is going to cause more problems anyway.

*use also for no job, no friends and not talking about real problems!

Faggot

Dubs gets answers:
Compromise.
If you are with one for a long enough stretch of time. If you can see yourself living with her for the rest of your life. If you know you wont leave her and trust her the same. You should consider reproduction, but only when and if you know that you will stay together.

There are too many children in this world with one parent or fewer, please don't contribute to that number.

Get rich and become a sugar daddy with only 1 girl
> make her stay
> make her yours

date traps, they don't have wombs

nice dubs, btw

nice dubs, faggot

nice dubs

HAHA I'm the exact opposite. I want kids and every woman here in Chicago doesn't want them. Come to Chicago OP

get the help AND the pussy?
"Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!"

Go for more SJW types. I know they're annoying, but they generally don't want kids from my experience. I'm not even trolling you here OP

you forgot 0 faggot:
0)Be unhealthy enough to be capable of urinating with a full erection.

That is totally true, they are weird. a self extinction, like the panda.

So what your sting is if you want some no strings attached fug (and som succ here and there) hang out on tumbler all day?

Basically. Just jump through the hoops and don't let it affect you. Play their game and don't get played

Then only date girls who do not want kids you dumb ass. Ask them before you go out with them and quit wasting your and their time. What a tool!

nah, they like long term stuff too, its just that they are weirdos who like to think the world is ending with rasist stuff ot golbal warming and dont think its 'ethical' to bring 'more' kids into the world.

>even though US birth rates are falling and you don't have to raise your kids to be sensitive to bad people or you could just adopt an orphan or whatever

They love bad logic and are stubborn.

Part of life is procreating OP, if you don't want to do that then something is wrong with you.

maybe try gettin snipped but don't tell the girl she'll never be any the wiser.

shut up nigger, kids aren't for everyone

That is intriguing. With the way most of them seem to act and think it would be no challenge to acclimate to their game and even rewrite the rules to an extent.

I want to try something now but I think it would make me a terrible person.

not at all, brother.... there's a lot of women out there that don't want kids. if you're young, just be patient.

>satan says to have more kids, Its the right thing to do. give into your urges, its just genetics, do it annon, do it.

I agree with you for the most part but climate change is the real thing user. It's not a conspiracy. You gotta be able to separate the wheat from the chaff, even crazy people can believe things that are true occasionally.

Get a vascetomy op. Then bang away "trying" to make babies all you like.

How the fuck is that a compromise? What concession has the other person made? What you're describing is merely losing

OP If you don't want kids there are women out there, good ones, that also don't want kids. So don't settle

Yeah I can lie and say yes. But then when it comes to actually having kids I'll have to leave her and start dating from scratch again.

Why the fuck would I have a kid if I don't want a kid.

cause you're black

Sounds like a dream

THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO RETARD

>I want to try something now but I think it would make me a terrible person.

You're just trying to connect with a female without life changing consequences, I don't blame you user. Just don't lead someone down the wrong path and you're fine. As long as you keep it casual or simple you're all good. Maybe you could suggest polyamory since you're all about 'expression' and 'freedom'. That way you can fug other chicks too and she's free to go as she pleases too.

Are you white?

Cheat the system: Find a woman who's infertile. If she ever mentions adoption or surrogacy, just say you don't agree with either concept.

>Am I destined to die alone Sup Forums?
no. you can always get a girl with a feminine penis.

>implying the unsavories don't follow this same rule

You gotta get rid of em some how. Why not try outbreeding them?

pretty full proof solution right here OP

does the truth hurt? The fact that people who never want to have kids, even just one child, have something wrong with them.

31 is a hard sell... biological clock and all that, what about single moms?

less responsibility at least. and you get to be that faggy step dad that ruins a kids party cus UR NOT MY REAL DAD. that sound fun.

You are dumb. Just string them along with the promise of kids; get a secret vasectomy and "try" to have kids with them.

But that's gay. There's nothing wrong with being gay, but I'm not gay. I guess you could say I have a pussy fetish.

>implying there is an objective right or wrong
I know what you mean, genetically I'm different from the norm, and my genes have natural selected themselves out of the gene pool. But I don't care I like it that way. Don't be such a faggot

get a vaseoctomy. claim you want kids

god dam I am good.

Because in the end it will become that or they will invariably find or make a reason to leave.
Nature insures that females at the very least feel the need to breed once before their time of fertility is no longer there.

Of course you could circumvent that if you don't mind dating 55 - 80 year old women for the rest of your life.

So you're saying 31 year old males can only date 31 year old females?

its fine if they want them as theyre growing up, but you'd think people would grow the fuck up and learn their own limitations, something like half of all children born are accidents and the majority of the second half still don't plan for it properly

>>I don't want kids
>>Every girl I date wants kids
>Still not a father yet
Honestly OP you should just count yourself lucky that one of these bitches hasn't tricked you into parenthood yet.

>Nature insures that females at the very least feel the need to breed once before their time of fertility is no longer there.

You're not considering the females that have subconscious masochistic urges. There are plenty of females that don't want to breed because they feel that they shouldn't procreate, hence why I suggested the SJW types.

no but lets be honest, if your on b, your not pulling that much younger, and if you go just 5 years older, its MEGA kid time for women.

this guy's got it right
enjoy not having kids
in fact, safest thing would be to get the ol' snip before one of them lies to you like my ex did to me
enjoy your freedom Sup Forumsrother

poly is cool, love is a resource, renewable and meant to be shared to begin with.

My idea was simple though. Play along and communicate with the female, get her to make new rules and edit old ones.
>Tl;dr: play her game but make her game willingly become my own.

find a chick who biologically cant, it'll fix your kid problem and she'll have such shit self-essteem she accept you for the shiity person you probably are.

>I guess you could say I have a pussy fetish.
Damn it user, it's statements like that that make me want to drop my sarcasm and actually help you.

If you avoid going fat, bald or married your mid thirties fucking rock. You can pull anything that moves, but your sweet spot is going to be the 22 year olds just out of college who face the real world for the first time

>actually help you

What do you mean?

>bald

Pfft, you're only cringy if you deny your baldness. You're instantly more attractive if you just shave your head completely if you're balding.

Fair point. Why though, why would they dislike the opposing gender?

Also what of them willingly giving up the potential to bring new females into the world?
or are they misanthropic and disliking of humanity as a whole?

Is that tape on her left arm?

there is a market for bald guys that have confidence, but it fucking sucks if you don't.

with hair confidence does not play a role

>in fact, safest thing would be to get the ol' snip before one of them lies to you like my ex did to me
>live in a society where getting a vasectomy is basically a requisite for protecting yourself from unassuming whores
>everybody is seemingly okay with this
>never gets addressed by media, government or law enforcement

well duh because you wont have kids

Read it in David's voice, with Mark's speech rhythm.

Get a pet with your gf, see how that goes. You might be surprised and actually enjoy it, next logical step is children. Or to fuck the pet. Whichever one works.

I can't answer that, all I can say is that it's only a small percentage of them that want to have kids. They're either gay or want nothing to do with children other than to Daaaaawwww at other people's kids. It's probably because they're still kids inside themselves. Maybe you could have some kinda meta-loli fetish and fuck the kid inside their head, whatever gets you some reliably safe pussy user. I'm just trying to help you user because I'm drunk and feeling generous enough to pass on my experience.

For what it is worth there are others who like ou do not want to reproduce. (of both genders if you some day lose that "pussy fetish")

It may seem hard to find them at face value but you should consider (for example) making profiles for online dating that clarify your lack of will to reproduce.

There are other things you can do, I am sure many on here have better tips than that could ever be.

I just don't like being too serious too often on here. Your statement was amusing though.

>do not want to reproduce

Maybe, but I already have unfortunately

just get a vasectomy. Then after youve been dating her a while, if she wants kids just agree start doing it raw and nutting in that bitch daily

>It's probably because they're still kids inside themselves
Are you reffering to females in general or sjws?
I'm not even op I was just interested and now I am a bit confused.

Also why the hell does the captchahave an erection for patios and storefronts?

yup

Oh, oh.... are you serious?
If that is the case I can see why you may have no interest in doing so again.... shit.

well, good luck. I am sure someone on here cna help you with your problem. If Sup Forums does not succeed try the advice board next, other than that I cant be any help. I'm sorry.

Most women want kids, and will have them eventually.

I do want kids, I do not have kids, and I will not date women with kids.

At my age, it's pretty rare for a woman to either not have kids, or to not want kids.

That is why I try hard to keep my current girl. She doesn't have kids, nor does she want kids. She is also attractive.

These women do exist, but they are oh-so-rare as we age a bit...

That being said, I'd rather be alone than get stuck with kids, or even worse... a ready-made family with some other dudes kids.

Get a vasectomy and never tell anyone. EZ

Word

Fuck you trade me lives

Most of the girls I date are of middling to low attractiveness so it's not great.

He just needs someone to "fix" him. Then his future women can go on wanting babies as much as they like.

Move.

I've lived in Australia, England, and currently live in Canada. Women's views change DRASTICALLY depending on where you live.

If you live in the US, move to a different state. A lot of the states are so fundamentally religious that even the girls who claim they aren't religious are so heavily influenced by it that it doesn't make a difference.

yes, vlad. the truth is what I was imblyign.

No. It would appear that you're destined to dodge bullets, however.

You have no idea how free you are.

I'm the same as you OP. You can find her but are quite rare. Good luck, ya flamming fucking faggot.

Хуй пизда анал