She makes a great point.

>independence day 2
>a decent, enjoyable film

She has shit taste

>she

>She

>she

Please don't encourage this mental illness

So are there any movies where women die for men or men are prized above women?

No? Damn....

>caring about what a tranny has to say

>male scientist/general/leader who's only there to tell protag to do stuff
Okay
> female scientist/general/leader who's only there to tell protag to do stuff
MISOGYNY

what the fuck?

>she's an Anita drone
Fuck that shit mang

>She

Why does it care?

It's not even a woman.

>she

A Boy and His Dog kinda.

>she

And people try to say that Sup Forums isn't infiltrating other boards

Sup Forums was always full of transphobic shitposters

The Sup Forums shit is the constant WE WUZ xD and derailment of any thread about a game starring a minority.

You're special kind of ledditor, aren't you?

Eh, she's probably right. I'll never know because why would I ever watch that movie.

>she's

If you call a man a man you must be from Sup Forums?

Stop pretending that Sup Forums is the only place on the internet that doesn't think transexuals are mentally ill.

Um.... It's 2016 guys, that is a woman.

But Sup Forums does think it's mental illness

I'm not a Sup Forums shitter but there's absolutely nothing wrong scientifically about disagreeing with "her" being a man with psychological problems. Maybe it is morally wrong though.

Wu gives a fuck about the opinion of such a failure?
>failed as a male
>failed as a "female"
>failed as a "game developer"
Stop giving "ger" attention.

No. Normal people think it's a mental illness.

A lot of people do. It is.

>doesn't
typo, I meant to say does

>her

I've never heard of this person. She looks like a chick in the thumbnail. How do you people even know she's trans? Do you read her blog?

"She" looks like an 1990s animatronic

Yeah, but that's Brianna Wu.

That dude had a long history of mental illness, even before he decided to cut off his dick and become the Godzilla of Feminism.

Filthy rich parents are probably the only reason he's not in a nuthouse right now.

>Every film must have strong females
>Females are not allowed to die in the film
>Females must NEVER be romantically involved with white men in the film
>Females must never shown to be weak enough to need help from a NON WOMEN

She's famous to Sup Forumsirgins for her role in the whole Gamergate hullabulloo

Scientifically they end up feeling much better and more in control after they've had the surgery and are living as the other gender.

So what? Many transgender people are getting treatment for this. Do you go out of your way to make fun of other sick people?

Wu is fucked, I don't disagree, but she's not the only transgender person out there. Obviously a lot more is wrong with this person to have convinced themselves that their fucking atrocious game is actually some sort of masterpiece.

It's Sup Forums leaking into Sup Forums again.

The vast majority of the world thinks trannies are mentally ill.

Hollywood, people brainwashed by shitty Liberal Arts Colleges, and other trannies are about the only people that don't.

fucking this

you fucking faggots expect us to know every fucking tranny?

I'll bite.

I'm not disagreeing that it won't make them feel better. I have a friend who is trans and I call him she. I think of him as a man, but I treat him how he wants to be treated because I'm not an asshole. I also don't discuss my views on this stuff to not offend him.

Pointing out a mental illness is making fun of someone? Pointing out that a man is in fact a man even though he's dress up like a woman is making fun?

This is what they are asking for, I wonder if they ever stop and think how boring media would be if every female character as an invincible hero who wasn't allowed to be made appealing to males in anyway

>Scientifically they end up feeling much better and more in control after they've had the surgery and are living as the other gender.

Those aren't "scientific" measurements.

What IS a scientific measurement is that they blow their brains out a lot more often.

>most of the people here talking know who "she" is.
>you don't, but still feel the need to run your fat fucking mouth
I never say this, but lurk moar.

most transfolk are mentally ill because of shit like this

>Scientifically they end up feeling much better and more in control after they've had the surgery and are living as the other gender.

Actually, the percentage of suicide attempts goes up in the post-op community. That's why a lot of reputable hospitals stopped performing the surgery.

>Sup Forums
kek
nice try Sup Forumseddit scum

>masterclass in a bad thing

That way of phrasing it sounds really dumb.

Literally saved it from ED, you chucklefuck.

Yeah, that's probably why they blow their brains out with a shotgun after posting their suicide note on twitter.

Neither of those "qualities" are "scientific" ones.
Stop throwing words around if you don't know what they mean.
Then again, this is status-quo for the average tranny-supporting retard.

This. Everyone on this site should know this fraudulent tranny by now.

Inb4 some Tumblr-faggot goes "BUH BUH BUH BUH BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LE MEAN TO THEM. IT'S THE FAULT OF WHITE PRIVILEGE AND TRANSPOBIC CAPITALIST IMPERIALISM, NOT THEIR OBVIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS!!!! GRRRRR Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!".

It's pol/v crossover people. No one else cared in v or pol about any of this nonsense but the silent majority is easily swung by memes and spam.

if a man isn't there/willing to protect you, then what are you?

You're a bad friend.

If he thought he was Gengis Khan and wanted to raise an army to conquer the world, would you also pretend that was true?

Because, scientifically speaking, he's way closer to being Gengis Khan than he is to being a woman.

How about if he decided he was an eagle and wanted to fly off your roof? Would you just let him because "I'm not an asshole"?

Didn't Bill Pulman's daughter single-handedly take out the queen's shields? Wouldn't they have failed if not for her?

Didn't Vivica A Fox have 10 seconds of screentime to save a woman and her baby before plummeting to her death?

Didn't the female president exist to draw the alien forces away from the real protagonists so that they could do stuff that would ultimately defeat the aliens?

Didn't the alien psycho analyst lady... do something of some importance? I feel like she did.

>IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE FILM THAT WAS PAINFUL TO WATCH

trannies. not even once.

>Gengis Khan
There a big difference between self mutilation and mental illness then wanting to slaughter and conquer. Trannies only want to hurt themselves which plenty of people do already. Come up with a better argument next time too you sound like a faggot.

Didn't the magical third alien race that was some kind of crux and did something seem to identify as female despite being nothing but data?

Sup Forums typically has a habit of pointing out uncomfortable truths to degenerates, yes.

No one is going to listen to you because they simply don't like transgender people. You're wasting your time.

>she

>Johnny "Fags are just competition for us gals" Flynt
>someone who is so full of Asian special sauce they might as well start a Chinese joint in their man pussy

>somehow an expert on those with a Y chromosome

I wonder what Alan Cumming things of this dude? Since Flynt just looks like Cumming in a wig.

>it's a decent, enjoyable film that is LITERALLY painful to watch

Okay.

Also I'm pretty sure the alien queen was a female. That's why she's a queen. She sure seemed to do a lot in the movie that in no way involved romance. Dropped Beijing on top of London or some shit.

>Implying Independence Day 2 is a film
It's a flick.

>silence all those who disagree with me
people actually take this person seriously?

but her beef was that every female character was like that, not that those kinda characters exist at all, bit of a strawman innit

>complain about sexism
>make a game with female characters like this

I wonder if its some sort of elaborate troll like model view