Dozens of African refugees drown when they mistake a Tunisian fishing boat for a Coast Guard ship...

Dozens of African refugees drown when they mistake a Tunisian fishing boat for a Coast Guard ship, and their dinghy capsizes

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good

They're so fucking dumb and useless.

Africa's a fucking petri dish.

Good, less vermin even by only a tiny proportion

>ayy white boi gimmie dat boats

you'd think they would learn to swim before partaking on such a journey.

When can the U.S. go and take over Africa? We need to expand, they don't seem to be using it.

Guess monkeys really can't swim

Lol oh no

Niggers will nig

Like a bunch of rats trying to hop on and infest a ship. Honestly, I would have opened fire on their dumb asses and blew their little raft out of the water.

Yall white boys are prob just scared they are gonna rek yo girls

Aaaayyy, a boot, lul white peepol will take curr of uz, letz go cuzz

OCEAN'S CLOSED

Reading the youtube comments just warmed my heart.
I'm so fucking glad the progressive plague is beginning to come to an end.
People are starting to see the consequences of the shitlib 'diversity at any and all costs' agenda.

Just sink every single refugee ship. It will take some sacrifices, but sooner or later they will learn that coming to Europe by ship ain't working.

Fucking kek'd. More oxygen for the rest of us. Seriously, they're so backward in their superstitions and tribe mentality, I'm amazed that continent has countries.

Europe would have to do it and they are the largest group of faggots on the entire earth

>Titanigg

you got a chuckle out of me.

u funni

Wow your late to the party op
Tl;dr: so what fag ?

Pfft. They're dying like Roller Coaster Tycoon park guests.

so fishing boat just lets them die?

nigs not know how to swim?

>mfw this whole video

the migrants intentionally sank their own boat to try and make the fishermen save them, then they probably would have taken over their boat.
They did exactly the right thing.

Jesus Christ why can't they figure out swimming

>petri dish.
Afria is a container with a lid used to culture cells?

First part is right, second is wrong.

The niggers have no reason to take the boat over. They thought it was a vessel that legally HAS to pick up stranded. The stranded are considered refugees of war and brought to the mainland and given protection.

The niggers didn't know it was a fishing boat, that has no ability to pick up niggers, like the coast guard and similar army vessels do.

Not him, but generally he's saying it's full of bacteria and viruses.

Fucking niggers are retarded.

>after the latest tragedy and loss of millions of lives at sea on 11/21/2016, the EU Comission hastens to put forward a law, under which all European border vessels have to have huge 'FREE BENEFITS" writing in Arabic, so that the poor sunburnt Syrian women children dont get confused like this anymore
>Jean Claude Junckers and Angela Merkel wholeheartedly agreed, them went back to sucking immigrant cock

they're all stabbing each other to death to not even get a chance to get aboard... or camera stops reording and someone is shooting them. then starts recording when killing them

>can I get the 'Shit that didnt happen' for 500, Alex?

Wow, so much edge in this thread. It's a bunch of people drowning... how can you be like that? You guys need to calm the fuck down.

There are regular air fares from Africa to Europe. The cost is mid to high but it's way lower than what these niggers pay to the smugglers.

The reason why they're going in cardboard boats is because they know they have no chance of getting into Europe the legal way, so they smuggle themselves in, betting on the stupid European altruism.

Then they come here and rape, do crimes, and end up in jail or killed. Bra-fucking-vo!

Praise fucking Neptune, drown all of the niggers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
God how many times do they have to do something before they realize its retarded.

I don't think they come to Europe to rape or commit crimes, in general. Now, if you want to believe that, do go ahead and carry on with your miserable hating existence.

Cool. There should be more of this. I would have waited a bit then cut the rope and went on my way

Maybe things are shittier when they come from and the risk is justified.

If so why not just kill yourself there? This is a highly ineffective way of traveling it would seem.

rewatching this a second time, holy shit i just realized that those fucking idiots fucking drowned eachother by pushing on each other to try and gain leverage, fucking savages

>evidence to the contrary

as rapes have skyrocketed in any place that caught a lot of them. Look at Germany

That doesn't make any sense. Taking a risk of dying is better than plain dying, survivalwise. Also, they may not be aware of the risk they're running, or they underestimate it. Also, I don't think they want to just "travel"... they pay smugglers for the whole package, not just passage.

Yea it's not like Sweden became rape capital of Europe because of their open border policies or anything.

Death by water, something ironic about this. .

I'm not saying some of them don't bring a backwards mentality with them or ar criminals or rapists. Yeah, look at Germany. About half a million syrians have immigrated into the country, so statistically some of them have to be criminals and rapists. In Germany, before any syrians arrived, about 6% of the male population admitted to rape or sexual harassment. You do the math.

Why did they let them on their boat? They're not required by any law to do so.

>here's an idea for them monkeys
Fight for your fucking country, don't ruin others because you're a pussy.

Such joy

I wonder how you would act when your wife (if you had one) got raped by someone that shouldn't have been here in the first place.

Too bad there's a lot more where that came from.

I hope you are joking. See figure 1 in:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
The rate of rapes has gone down since the start of the Syrian civil war. Also, Sweden is notoriously harsh with sexual harassment law. If everything counts as rape, then you get lots of rapes, so it's not really comparable to other countries.

Nothing of value was lost that day.

The good thing is that reporting crime by ethnicity is illegal in sweden, so obviously native swedish men just started raping the shit out of swedish women once the massive "undocumented" immigration started. Evil white devils those swedes.

CALMA! CALMAA!!!

Only graph on that page goes to 2013 - really representative for what is happening now.

Swedish women have some weird interracial pedophilia fetish which manifests in their desire to have their children, male and female, molested by African men. I have never seen anything like it. They enthusiastically welcome rapefugees into their countries and even into their homes in the hopes that their own children will be raped (even gangraped) by the invaders. They can't claim they don't know about the rape statistics -- Sweden is now the Rape Capital of the West -- so there is no other explanation other than this is deliberate. So either Swedish women hate and resent their own children or they think that their children being raped will be enriching for them. I'll tell you this much: I'll never let a Swedish woman anywhere near my child. Disgusting scum.

I suppose in the same way as if she was raped by someone who is already here. Your point?

>African refugees

le meme.

those "refugees" have good dresses and brand new iPhones, and paid some 5 grand for an illegal trip to Italy (the land of the non-existing border checks).

Was a good day for neptune

Well, sorry. I'm too lazy to google it beyond wikipedia. But the other point still stands, though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
My point obviously being that if someone gets raped by a rapefugeemonkey then it could've easily been prevented. Otherwise you just blame the donutcoppers for being lazy shits.

I don't follow. Do you know *every* woman in Sweden? Man, you must have a tight schedule and a pretty busy social life. I'm sure what you are saying is established fact and not a truism or something you directly pulled out of your ass.

Tried hard to be cheeky yet only showed how god damn stupid you are

Sure. But since we are dealing with hypotheticals, we can make up as many as you want. For instance, if my wife were raped by someone who posts on Sup Forums, then that would make an excellent case for deporting all those fuckers to... I don't know... Somalia or some other shithole of a country. And let's face it, it's a far more likely scenario than yours.

Everyone knows black people can't swim.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

lol

everyone except those black ppl apparently

> Eh no
Its obvious that rape happens everywhere. Its fact it happens more in places where every fucking idiot is a muslim, its a known phenomenon > Taharrush.

No fucking surprise when you get millions of those monkeys here its going to fuckboost the statistics through the roof. Proof everywhere.

So if my wife gets raped I get a free pass to rape others? Seems like a good deal to me.

> go muslim
There's your free pass

yeah, they're coming over to help

wake up you fucking retard

reverse google image search this
>similar images

>Titanigg.jpg

You have a point there user. Don't let the cat out of the bag.

Now that's true opinion.

> Proof everywhere.
Where is the proof? I don't see it. Maybe you just want to believe that. Pick the first few countries leading the list of rape:
> South Africa
86.8% christians
> Botswana
70% christians

Sweden, Nicaragua, Panama, and Australia are also in the top 10. Not exactly muslim majority countries, either. But hey, if that's what you want to believe, it's fine by me.

and nothing of value was lost

You're blinded and toxic

this is Sup Forums what the fuck do you expect? also they were maximum fucking retarded. so no real loss. grow up

> stay leftist cuck forever till war kills you

whats there? doesnt work too well on mobile so i cant see

I like the part when the refugees are themselves lowering their own impact on the rest of society. And fish food.

Why don't they just buy a ticket and fly there on holiday and never leave ?

you just dismissed his point about muslim rape culture...

Meh, there's value in Sup Forums for constructive conversations once you get past the insults and the faggotry. It's refreshing to hear what people *really* think, for a change.

>only goes to 2013.

why couldn't you be on the boat?

If not we'll have a new continent to conquer.

>im game

I don't understand what a rape culture is, sorry. Not when SJW and feminists talk about it, not now.

Yeah. Some troll just for the sake of annoying anyone feeling bad for the dead immigrants, others can say whatever they really feel like without facing social execution. It's the great part of Sup Forums.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP MAKING A POST ABOUT NIGGERS? ARE YOU A NIGGER LOVER? They're chaotic, they're animals, they don't want to fucking stand and fight for their own land so they defect and run away to other countries.. We do not fucking care, you should not fucking care. Stop fucking posting this. They deserved to die under their own stupid rules.

Heheh, I chuckled at this, and not at their lost souls.

A fictional rape culture is where drunk men and women have sex with each other.

An actual rape culture is where a man rapes a married woman behind a dumpster and she is jailed for extramarital sex.

Complete fucking idiot right here.

If this is what you assholes really think. You will all drown for your blasphemy.

Don't worry. You will meet your maker and all probably die worst deaths than these men. You sub humans will die and for a change, I'm happy knowing all you sub human racist pieces of shit will be gone from this earth one day. I pray the entire human race dies on this planet. You people only prove how "far" the human race has come correct? Then you all belong dead for rejoicing in human death.

There isn't much to say here. Humanity is fucking pathetic and disgusting. I pray you all suffer the worst deaths imaginable. Fuck you worthless scum. Rot in hell and die from the worst cancers.

you do know that in islam it's not considered rape when a man forces his wife to have sex?

>what is there
An image search selection straight out of my nightmares.
Everything from gay anal sex. blowjobs. Deformed pigs with cocks on their face, to naked human babies.Dead niggers and autopsy pics to the 90's hit sitcom comedy "Alf" looking timidly at the photo thumbnail next to him.
The most random disturbing search result I have ever seen

Boat time we got a YLYL thread.