Surprise! Another Korean edition

Surprise! Another Korean edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of Korea, post cute korean girls, and link your favourite kpop songs!

중동은 파괴 될 것이다!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Brandon993
discord.gg/ZRcUPqq
interpals.net/mishki7
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160620000706
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/racist-white-men-love-asian-women❗️/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/asian-women-dont-love-they-love-money-and-status/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/man-tweets-former-klan-grand-dragon-drdavidduke-would-you-accept-support-from-a-man-me-with-an-asian-wife-and-therefore-mixed-half-white-son-regardless-thx-for-your-work/
halfasian.org/2017/01/06/andrew-anglin-founder-of-the-neo-nazi-website-the-daily-stormer-expresses-love-for-filipinas-in-interview-with-racist-cartoonist-ben-garrison/
halfasian.org/2016/06/06/ranking-aryan-nation-membercurrent-inmate-jimmy-maxwell-my-first-wife-and-mother-of-my-children-is-even-half-korean-several-of-his-quapa-kids-have-drugs-and-legal-problems-one-is-incarcerate/
halfasian.org/2016/10/20/april-2016-half-korean-james-milroy-shot-and-killed-his-girlfriend-19-year-old-aerlaena-smith-along-his-32-year-old-brother-michael-attempted-to-kill-his-own-mother-before-ending-his-own-life-a/
halfasian.org/2016/10/23/2013-wmaf-hapa-ryan-jonghwoon-fromuth-caught-in-pedophile-sting/
halfasian.org/2016/08/02/a-eurasian-woman-theologian-writes-about-how-uncomfortable-it-made-her-going-to-hapa-events-and-seeing-every-single-one-of-them-had-white-dads-she-suggests-this-might-have-influenced-the-psychology/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/why-more-and-more-hapa-criminals-is-inevitable-the-coming-hapacalypse/
interpals.net/d_pavel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REEEEEEE

why won't they reply to my messages?

interpals.net/Brandon993

is something wrong with my profile?

hey b0ss, can i get discord link?

get more pictures, maybe ones where you're not indoors. also sorry but a lot of interpals QTs are racist

>scared of dark skinned

Yeah when guys message me their messages are usually weird as fuck and give off moderate to severe gay vibes.

kek, not this shit again, but i agree i need more pics.

discord.gg/ZRcUPqq

here you go buddy

Guys...

too slow, accept failing once again and just stick to one thread. I won't even shitpost it if you just move here

real edition

What's wrong with MENA? I thought non Muslim MENA girls were accepted as pretty top tier in these threads?

Literally by you alone

Quoted the wrong post.

it's about not fragmenting these threads just because of different preferences. I don't have anything against MENA girls until you shitpost ones that look like men

I remember there being others. There was a Brit who liked Iranian girls and a few guys who liked Turks. Can we at least agree they're not shit tier like Thais and Koreans?

Anyone who isn't white is shit tier, stop being a fucking fag just because the only girls you can get are from poor desperate countries

should i get some skin lightening cream?

I don't want kqts thinking I'm a dark scary turk

I talk to Slavs too I just find them to be incredibly boring these days. All non Slavic white girls are pretty shit tier though.

Good thread
God bless Korean qts!

tfw don't have any pics that aren't selfies, except like two (which aren't good)

Message filipino girls they like black guys. I knew of plenty black guys military guys back in Hawaii that were always able to get with flip girls and a lot of them married them too.

Also I don't want to have kids anyway so is it really that bad if I race mix? I'm not planning on having children whether it's with a white girl, an Arab or whatever the fuck.

great meme senpai

I think we can all agree filipinos are pretty much the lowest of the low. But then again if you're black you don't have much choice.

uh-oh! Guess who's just been put in the friendzone! Why does it always happen to us nice guys?

>use the view all function on china
>realize there are about 500 profiles
>cant stop it unless i reload the apge

I'm not memeing though
They are the lowest and I hate flips a lot but I was just trying to recommend that guy some people that might respond seeing how he's black

dont upload gook picture
White qts are best then please posting white qts like this pic

Because hot girls like to fuck chads. Then, after a while when they are taken advantage of so many times, they will settle for the nice guys... way later in their lives

eh, flip girls seem gross to me, you'd have to convince me.

/AnnaChu :3

Lmao I wouldn't be able to convince desu, they're the worst

I like to eat CHILDREN I like to eat CUM

So you're saying... Slow and steady wins the race!

>tfw most of your qt harem is slowly moving on and getting bfs

Slightly depressing tbqh. I'm starting to think the qt game is not for me

>russians

/flicker611

Omg..... what a so amazing.......
Ukrine is mater race i guess

interpals.net/mishki7

Half Russian/jap for anyone

fuggg

i'm not a gooklover but this is something else

I'm not a gook lover either, but the Japanese-Euro mix is fucking goddess tier

koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160620000706

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/asian-women-dont-love-they-love-money-and-status/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/man-tweets-former-klan-grand-dragon-drdavidduke-would-you-accept-support-from-a-man-me-with-an-asian-wife-and-therefore-mixed-half-white-son-regardless-thx-for-your-work/

halfasian.org/2017/01/06/andrew-anglin-founder-of-the-neo-nazi-website-the-daily-stormer-expresses-love-for-filipinas-in-interview-with-racist-cartoonist-ben-garrison/

halfasian.org/2016/06/06/ranking-aryan-nation-membercurrent-inmate-jimmy-maxwell-my-first-wife-and-mother-of-my-children-is-even-half-korean-several-of-his-quapa-kids-have-drugs-and-legal-problems-one-is-incarcerate/

halfasian.org/2016/10/20/april-2016-half-korean-james-milroy-shot-and-killed-his-girlfriend-19-year-old-aerlaena-smith-along-his-32-year-old-brother-michael-attempted-to-kill-his-own-mother-before-ending-his-own-life-a/

halfasian.org/2016/10/23/2013-wmaf-hapa-ryan-jonghwoon-fromuth-caught-in-pedophile-sting/

halfasian.org/2016/08/02/a-eurasian-woman-theologian-writes-about-how-uncomfortable-it-made-her-going-to-hapa-events-and-seeing-every-single-one-of-them-had-white-dads-she-suggests-this-might-have-influenced-the-psychology/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/the-2014-mentally-ill-eurasian-list-why-you-should-be-pointing-fingers-at-every-white-man-and-asian-female-couple-you-see/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/why-more-and-more-hapa-criminals-is-inevitable-the-coming-hapacalypse/

Was this written by a friend of the supreme gentleman?

/Elina1098
She's pretty cute, half-Tatar half-Russian I think it's better than Euro/Jap personally

looks like any other cute russian grile, the euro/jap combo is exotic af

great, now i'm only getting views from dudes now

>half-Tatar half-Russian
Tatars are literally related to Turks. If you say Turks are shit tier but you're fine with Tatars, you're a hypocrite. If you're against race mixing but you don't have a problem with a Tatar-Russian mix, you're a hypocrite.

That's a different Britain you autist

Of course in reality there's plenty of hot girls who want nothing more than a nice guy.

But reality was never what these threads were about, and none of you are actually nice.

ok, I never said any of those things though lol
If you like Turks send her a message, she's slightly boring but she's nice enough and she's qt

This is a pic of the half Italian half Jap I am friends with. Best combo

Did you just say I wasn't nice? Right that's it I've had it. I'm literally the nicest guy on this entire website you fucking cunt. If you dare suggest otherwise one more time you'll be sorry. It's assholes like you that those pretty whores choose over me, even though I'd treat them like royalty.

>message all function doesn't work on language exchange page

>qt was going to make cake with my name on it
>she threw away the flour after she bought it (weird story about it being contaminated because someone with a large wound stood next to her bag)
>instead sends me her tits with my name on them
Tits > cake

ok ill tell you, but dont keep muhammad waiting hans.

its the hard painful truth to deny bon appetit

I guess this is a good thing? Back story, we were just talking about IP and messages we get. She was saying how she almost didn't reply to me. I think this message is overall a positive thing right?

This edition is gay as fuck. No Subject title and no /cp/

lol why are euro chicks more willing to view your profile than asians?

very cute in a "girl next door" sort of way

/experiment13

lol, actually a qt flip girl, would eat spaghetti with a side of 1 chicken tender with.

Kind of looks like this one filipino girl I went out with a couple times in university.

Yeah she fucking is

/esraademr

free turk qt

Messaged. Even though I'm expecting a one word response because that's all I get from anyone.

wait, she's learning lithuanian

this is my chance lads

lol why would she be learning Lithuanian?

/Anastasia593

give her stereotypes about russia

great, think I have a turk on my hands.

i've no idea, maybe a polyglot in the making?

regardless, she hasn't responded yet so rip

>wait, she's learning lithuanian
lmao what a meme

hey lads anybody here has any experience living in china? I need to ask 1, one, UNO question. just one.

Pretty keen to try turks or poles.

Anything I should know?

just go for turks, way easier than poles

>d Pavel

interpals.net/d_pavel

Everyone send him Mr CIA memes

I want someone with decent conversation, and that won't go crazy if I decide to leave.

Are turks safe for this? Every turkish profile I see is simple af)

they're just human too, it depends on a girl and not their nationality

generally just stay away from central europeans if you want someone mentally stable, i don't have much knowledge about other regions

I live on a Island. I don't now whats considered central and whats not.

Hell, I was raised to think Turks are arabs. They were not impressed when I mentioned this.

>tfw no luck with kazakh qts yet

the unstable girls are more fun to talk to because they like you more than the stable girls with lives in my experience so far. Only one stable girl likes messaging me, but I can't help feeling I got friendzoned (yet again!) by her (to avoid this don't be a nice guy like me)

How soon do you guys compliment a qt on their appearance?

Post profile, I'll take her off your hands.

ceн кoтaкбac яптывaймaт мaмбeт eбaный

I'm not CIA lads, what do i respond

just say you're a big guy for me ;p

Feel kind of bad for turkish guys, they instantly get blocked from talking to kqts

if they were smart they'd just change their location

the ones that aren't hairy 40 yos looking for a 19 yo bride are autistic, as far the ones messaging me have been

I was trying to grab the prize

She looks less Japanese than my pureblooded Italian

TELL ME ABOUT BANE!

Why does he wear the mask??

Lol. Your QT didn't look Asian to me from the picture you posted

>중동은 파괴 될 것이다!
why do you put this sentence everytime?

When she smiles her eyes do go tiny to be fair, but then so do mine so that's not much of a measure

I think a lot of people do that Tbh

What is the point of "friends" on IP?

you can see if they update their pictures, profile info and also birthdays. facebook tier shit really

bumpity

Interpals is getting more and more interesting everyday.
I am writing with a Polish girl rigth now who likes to dress in WW2 uniforms.

I just got a compliment on my bio writing skills, lel

hnnng