Sup Forums, poorfag here

Sup Forums, poorfag here.
Let's say perhaps that I came across the account info for the paypal of a wealthy ($25M+) investment banker. What would be the best way to get money off of the account without getting caught? Hypothetically speaking of course...

You don't simple as that.

There has to be some way, perhaps buying bitcoin with the account?

Bump for interest.

haha no buying bitcoin with paypal is impossible without tons of verification

Shit. Well I guess it's impossible then.

You cant do shit if you cant even login. Show proof of you in the acc then ill tell you a few methods :)

Interesting question. I have no idea...

You can't obviously just move money directly to your account or order something to your address...

I've heard they use tor + bit coin + PayPal combo in the dark net. Maybe you should learn about those...?

PayPal does not refund costs of services, but if they have proof a third party used the account that's meaningless, hmm.

Give me a second to screenshot. I'm going to blur out the names, etc. I already logged in multiple times on my IP so it might be fucked from the get-go.

bumping

What does the account draw its money from? The guy doesn't have 25 million dollars of PayPal funds, yes?

He has 3 different banks that he uses, and 6 bank accounts. Paypal draws from those accounts.

That does not make it easier, although I don't know US banking laws.
I suppose the best way would be trying to be inconspicuous, how busy is the account, transaction wise?

He uses the account every other week or so, so I guess not too busy.

fuck the screenshot actually, let's just say for now that this is completely hypothetical.

Make sure you can get in and get out in under three minutes. Toss the burn. Get out of the country in ninety minutes. You are now The Ghost.

^ im this guy. I got into a couple of wealthy accounts and sucked them dry, without getting caught. Phone so I cant really give proof, keep thread alive and ill show proof of 1200+ bitcoins, also, OP,show proof you got into the account and ill teach you how to get rich in a matter of minutes :)

Try buying a prepaid credit card and getting it posted to a po box.

That might be possible but idk.

You could try buying amazon gift cards as well.

Don't go over 2-3k or the hounds will come after.

I see, that makes it hard to camouflage a transaction; you can send invoices to the account after all - and pay them, but it's all down to how diligently these things are checked, and with few transactions they might pay attention.
Still, if there's something happening in certain intervals it would be the best bet.

Maybe it would be best to get a big list of unrefundable and hard to trace things and just buys those for keks, like G2A keys.

Give the 10/10 what they want.

I thought about the PO box idea, but I mean there's definitely personal association to the packaging/address etc it can still be tracked down. Also noted not to go over 2/3k thanks.
Listen man, I have this guy's personal info down to the last two digits of his ssn... hypothetically. You kind of have to trust me on this one.

Also noted, G2A keys or small things for keks could be reasonable.

Small amount of proof coming in a second.

Here's my minimal proof, I deleted all of the usernames and passwords for obvious reasons.

You can check previous transactions, if theyre mainly large try going for a 5th of what they were.

I have a nigger friend who lists his old shit on eBay and buys it from the hacked acc:s

If you get caught you just say you sold it to some random guy and don't know anything.

Thats not you inside the paypal account nor the account balance.

Most of the previous transactions range anywhere from $20 to $3.5k so I'm not sure what to do with that.

There is no balance on the account as it only draws from credit cards. The account is linked to 3 different bank accounts, but with 5 cards total.

Op you need a second proxy man in a third world country.

Buy a artwork from me on deviant art and I'll send you the money back in btc.

Btc is seen as a commodity in my country so its not illigal.

I'll have to pay 30℅ tax plus my 20% cut plus PayPal's 4% fees. If you are willing to pay that hit me up.

[email protected]

Also I've done this before with stolen credit cards for someone, the police contacted me after one and a half month and asked me done questions but that was that. Ofc credit cards have insurance but I don't see why PayPal won't work the same.