Why can't atheists admit they have formed their own religion?

Why can't atheists admit they have formed their own religion?

be christian
>the bible is holy
>no one can disprove my creator
>God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit
>something (God) came from nothing

be atheist
>evolution is holy
>no one can disprove the big bang THEORY
>Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris
>something (universe) came from nothing

kek user, why are you still religious?

I'm suspecting this horrible every day thread is just more cancer bait, but here you go.
Scientific method is not equal to random faith in some magical bullshit.
Write me a proof and show me some evidence for some magic shit and get it peer-reviewed. Maybe then your comparison of science to mythology will have any weight.
Good night, fagtroll.

Hey user I'm shout out thread guy. I personally have no faith in anything whatsoever. I think people are too dumb to trust with determining why life exists. I also have trouble believing in a big imaginary friend who cries when I masturbate. Exaggerations aside, I don't think I fall into the sterotypical atheist slot. I'm definitely not agnostic either. But I could not care less about what Dawkins has said. Or Sagan. Or Tyson. I also don't care about what John said. Or Elisha. Noah. Anyone really. I think people should just try their hardest to love each other.

You're just mad that your little god is nowhere near as awesome as Odin.

user, you are one of the very few who gets it. You and I could have some drinks, throw some darts or shoot some pool, and have a great time.

Op is a master baiter but in all seriousness the scientific method has been used to show consciousness and existence are far more conplicated than just a brain interpreting senses. The double slit experiment suggests we are in some kind of program. Which would suggest theres a programmer

OP spreads the words of god. all atheist fucks are going to hell for talking shit about this god guy.

The double slit experiment demonstrates that light is a wave not that we're in a program

no joke though, the neverending story is one of my most favourite movies of all time

What has any religion ever predicted?

Gullibility.

aids, jews running the secret government, the fall of society, gays ruining society and niggers stealing babies

be christian
poor you
>the bible is holy
>so is my toilet paper
>no one can disprove my creator
>no one can disprove yo mommas fat ass
>God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit
>bacon, lettuce, incorrect use of commas
>something (God) came from nothing
>something (Tom) came from watching hentai

be atheist
tip fedora
>evolution is holy
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>no one can disprove the big bang THEORY
black holes n sheeeeeeeiiiiiiit niggggguh
>Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris
desu, desu, desu
>something (universe) came from nothing
the statue of liberty will get BTFO very soon lawlawl

kek user, why are you still religious?
how dare you use KEKs name in such trivial manor

dubs get

user, that sounds like it'd be nice. Just the thought of having a night off to go party makes me wish I could. Well, goodnight user. I'll surely see you around haha

Certainly made bank on it

shitty b8

Idk man. We still fully don't understand gravity, and that's a huge part of the BBT.

I'm not a Christian or anything, closer to a deist more than I am anything else - I really just have my own weird beliefs, but I still think atheism is almost a form of religion in its own regard. Why get so defensive?

Will a deity provide us with a fuller understanding of gravity?

Never said it would, just said we don't have a fuller understanding yet. In my beliefs, whatever created this universe we're in doesn't care about us. We're more of a science project.

>We don't understand something.
>Best give up and just say a fairy did it.

the universe doesn't necessarily need to have been created by anything. nothing cannot care about anything

0/10

one hell of a bait

It's scientifically illogical for the creation of something from nothing without divine intervention, scientifically and philosophically improbable for "a god" to not exist.

Prove me wrong, pro tip: you can't.

>Be atheist
>Don't have to go to cult meetings once a week
>Not required to listen to people who have more authority because they're wearing silly hats
>Not required to eat certain foods nor required to abstain from them
>Not required to accept nor reject certain beliefs
>Less likely to bomb people for glory in afterlife
>Don't have to worry about littering bringing eternal damnation
>Don't have to argue against scientific fact

Literally no downside.

Apart from a fagbook what else you have to prove god??

For the Big Bang we have gravitational waves, microwave spectrum, cosmological constant. Dont worry, i dont expect you to undestand. You are obsviously way to stupid for that. Also, the big bang theory (theory, not TV show) is a THEORY so if anyone can find enought evidence to disprove it, it can and will become invalid.