People pretend Louis Theroux is based

>People pretend Louis Theroux is based
>He did an episode defending the degenerate lifestyle of trannies

Explain yourself, Sup Forums (or should I say "/transvestite/")

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like Louis but I haven't watched this documentary cause I think it will probably make me angry.

Mate transgender folks just wanna be happy, why does that bother you so much? I bet you've never even encountered one

>defending

He didn't do anything of the sort. He awkwardly stared around not saying anything or pressing the matter because this particular topic was too hot for him.

I'm not saying I'm happy about that, but I thought it was pretty clear how uncomfortable it all made him.

>>He did an episode defending
I think you need to rewatch that shit, idiot. Also stop visiting stormblr, it's melting your brain.

Transexuals aren't a minority

Are these on Netflix or archived somewhere?

Anyone who defines themselves that strongly based on physical appearance and group identity is probably a faggot desu. But I agree the modern left pretty much poisons them via association in peoples' minds.

>>He did an episode defending

No he didnt.

Humans don't like anything that's seen as different, also they're insecure and repressed closet tranny/homo lovers.

He sure seemed pretty uncomfortable with the parents forcing their young children to "transition". He seemed to sympathize with the father who wasn't having any of it with the one kid with divorced parents.

I've never seen that one, but how is it "defending"? Any media that observes some cultural phenomena which doesn't berate it for being incorrect means it supports that culture?

Oh wait, OP is a giant cocksucking faggot who makes a post declaring that an entire board holds a singular opinion, which means the thread is a giant shitpost. Which is great because there is not enough of them.

>Anyone who defines themselves that strongly based on physical appearance and group identity is probably a faggot desu.
>This doesn't affect me in the slightest, but it makes me angry!

Haven't watched this one and if the case that's terrible for two reasons:

1) He's supposed to be impartial. His shtick works so well because he comes off as a sort of naive but curious man with a boyish charm that lets odd or offputting types just spill their guts. Only time I've seen him be impartial is the neo nazis and maybe the Westboro baptists.

2) Trans are definitively mentally ill. There should be no support of any of their decisions until proper study and analysis has been conducted. You wouldn't support a schizophrenic's decision to become a grapefruit.

>i asked for a reason someone might dislike trannies and was given one so now i'll start shitposting
>u mad bro? :^)

he's cute
by the way, it's not up to the kid how he or she feels. It's up to the parent to tell them how they feel.

I don't think wanting to chop off your own dick is normal behavior. Society should help these people until a medication or procedure is advanced enough to transform them into the desired gender without adverse effects.

I watched the first 5 mins. It made me angry

>if they don't like something, that means they secretly love it or are it

I'll never understand this lefty mantra

Oh, I remember it was when the Jewish doctor came on

op is an idiot, louis didn't take sides and exposed the jew doctors taking advantage of these kids for surgery money

Me either, but the one that confuses me the most is the "weapons and cars are penises substitutes". It's like you can't enjoy swords or guns or expensive cars or big cars without people wondering how big my dick is, and I just don't get the correlation

Are you retarded? It's literally the opposite.

"degenerate"

That's just the conservatard version of libtard "problematic".

You shout it to avoid actual debate.

Theroux is looking at people with these beliefs. Just because you disagree with them, that doesn't mean you can just write them off as "degenerate".

We have freedom of speech and religion in this country.

Their rights to their beliefs and speaking out about them are as valid as yours.

Yet all you idiots can do is yell "degenerate" like some mantra.

I disagree with their beliefs, but I realize they are in a free country and are free to hold them.

God bless America.

Sometimes a Humvee is just a Humvee.
Sometimes it's a sign of an asshole trying to compensate for something, whether it's a tiny dick or some other insecurity.

I saw one asshole the other day who parked one in a no parking zone behind a couple handicap spots making it difficult for people to get in and out of them.

It was so cliche I wish I had taken a pic.

>You shout it to avoid actual debate.

I used to defend trannies for the longest time and tbqh there's no merits to their lifestyle

I'm not sure why you care if their lifestyle has merit or not actually now that I think about it. Are you one of those people who actually says things like "you should have to have an IQ test before you breed" ?

>Are you one of those people who actually says things like "you should have to have an IQ test before you breed" ?

Well I used to be a liberal, so I probably thought like that.

ayyyy

someone link me it. I need a comfy doc to fall asleep to.

REEEE

If you actually paid attention to this documentary it paints a picture of pushy liberal parents prodding their kids in what might be the wrong direction just to satisfy and reaffirm their own beliefs. It's actually kind of depressing.

Pls spoon feed

This will never happen. The second anybody with credibility even wants to research it they will get shouted down by the SJW echochamber and be branded as an inhuman monster who wants to eat babies and kill anybody that isn't a straight white male for even suggesting that it's a mental illness that needs a treatment other than genital mutilation and hormone treatments. It's not worth the trouble of possibly losing your livelihood and being incessantly harassed by liberal arts majors

My buddy's teenage son just came out. God knows what it entails.

It bugs me because I don't believe it. It's not something you can or should question. There's no support for "maybe you're trans, but maybe you're just a different man confused by stereotypes and roles."

No matter what, men will never be women. They need help, and they aren't finding it in this progressive nonsense.

Trannies should be rounded up and put to death

>I have never spoken to a medical professional about this issue: the post

Any legitimate psychologist will take upwards of a year to properly diagnose this just like with any other mental illness (it is one btw, nobody denies this, the issue is about whether the treatment is appropriate)

It's not like they just go in one day and say "I want to be a girl doc" and get put on hormones, it's an incredibly lengthy process where a qualified medical professional has to get to know their inner thoughts to determine if this is really what they want or if they are in fact, like you said, just confused about certain things.

Theroux works for the BBC. They don't have freedom of speech over there.

HOI

listen you faggot

until this very year honest folks have been fighting against the commie fag mafia that's been attacking the institutions and values of this country since the late 50's until you anal aspelunking fairies got your "gay marriage" allowed by a SELECT COMMITTEE OF UNELECTED REPRESENTATIVES and not the people

and not even what, 6, 7 months later this stupid transfaggot nonsense is being pushed with the force of 40 years of gay "rights" bullshit

there's a huge fucking problem, and you're part of it. Do your family a favor and suck start a shotgun now instead of waiting another 10 years to finish the job

we need to call these aberrations what they are

eunuchs

even the man who did the first one of these procedures, which was done incredibly illicitly and unethically, to put things lightly, has gone on record as saying it does NOTHING to fix the delusion

John Hopkins had it's top surgeon or neuroscientist or some shit that was high up with these "treatments" that said it was absolutely ridiculous

and yet here we are

fucking shitlibs man

is this pasta?

Tranny advocates managed to shut down a clinic that simply held the best course of action was to monitor patients until they were old enough to understand the ramifications of gender reassignment (and to ensure that the "transgender" feelings weren't simply a phase)

It's really getting out of hand

idk but my friend seems happy with her new tits and vagina

feels almost like the real thing

>her

I don't like being called a dickhead, she doesn't like being called "him" and some blacks don't like being called nigger, it's all the same game user

They're in denial, and they're pulling other people down along with them.

except "him" is a pronoun, not a derogatory noun you retard, sorry you had to settle for a tranny but that doesn't mean you can shoehorn them into a victim box so you'd feel justified for your weak actions

>Defending
What I recall was his fear for the kid, there was an unspoken suggestion that the kid was a victim of parental abuse.

>Mate transgender folks just wanna be happy

They also want to trick straight men into thinking they are really women, and then fucking them. This is paradoxically written off as "If you're attracted to one of them, you probably knew deep down anyway", which violates the whole point of the exercise, which is to pass.

So no, it's not just about them being happy. It's about their happiness first, and fuck anyone who happens to get caught up in their game of play-pretend. They are just collateral damage and not important.

>why does that bother you so much?
Because society is trying to force us to bow to their will? Because they want us to let them use the wrong bathroom, and they want to force us to see them as what they want to be, and force us to treat them as though they are a sex they will never be?

Because they're legitimately mentally ill and need treatment, not coddling? Because the normalization of mental illnesses isn't a good thing?

Seriously though, go the fuck back to tumblr.

>I fucked a tranny once
>Now I'm scared I caught The Gay

>"Dude so she has a dick, so what?"

You're a fucking faggot.

Are all transsexuals automatically homosexual too?

And also, I approve of normie children and teenagers chopping their dicks off. It's something they will obviously regret later in life, and I'm ok with that because I like seeing normies suffer

Well that boy wasn't going to amount to anything anyway.

He's just riding the fame train to dollar town.

>settle
>implying im in any sort of relationship with them
fucking someone isn't settling lmao

and im saying that in their perceptive they see it as derogatory, kinda like us aussies don't care if they're called a cunt but americans get butthurt about it

This is basically how these concerns are dismissed. You say online that you don't want to accidentally fuck a MTF and you get called a dudebro with a repressed fetish.

Trannies expect empathy for their plight while treating their own victims with disdain

You could say that about anyone.

>Serial killers just wanna be happy
>Anorexics just wanna be happy
>Cutters just wanna be happy
>Heroin addicts just wanna be happy
>Morbidly obese people just wanna eat their way to happiness
>Religious people just wanna be happy

Doesn't mean society has to put up with their delusions.

And if you've ever editied Wikipedia, I guarantee you've encountered a tranny, probably an admin.

women hate traps the most

t.woman

Chopping your dick off would disqualify you from being a 'normie', that is not normal

HAAII ETZU BATSU

>repressed closet tranny/homo lovers.

This logic is totally schizo.

>If you hate something, that means you must secretly love it!
>If you're against murdereres, that means you must secretly love murder!

And can people please stop using the word "phobia" wrong?

It means "fear of", not "hate."

Nobody is afraid of Muslims, unless they're on a plane, or at a New Year's Eve celebration.

Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're an EMT inside the Pulse night club and not wearing a hazmat suit.

Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're waiting for a blood transfusion, and the retards manage to allow men-who-have-sex-with-men donate blood again after Arthur Ashe fucking died from an infected blood transfusion.

Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're in the military, and the guy next to him just got shot and his blood spattered all over his face, since about 156,000 people who have HIV in the US are unaware of it.

>>This doesn't affect me in the slightest, but it makes me angry!

Almost everything people read about online doesn't affect them in the slightest, but people still get angry.

Anger is not a choice. It's a reflex.

epic bro,simply epic.

>until a medication or procedure is advanced enough to transform them into the desired gender without adverse effects.

A CRISPR/Cas9 gene drive, in the womb, to change the sex of the fetus.

Then watch as they're born and want to be the other gender.

When technology advances to the point where gender re-assignment surgery is effective enough that a layman literally can't tell the trans-person wasn't born that way, will you guys still have a problem with this? Serious question, because this will probably happen within your lifetime.

HAHHHAHHA

Is this real?? Don't you worry fatfuck, not even trannies want to fuck you

>I'll never understand this lefty mantra

Me neither. But there is this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph
>men who are more homophobic show greater penile arousal to stimuli depicting gay sex than do less homophobic men

>Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're an EMT inside the Pulse night club and not wearing a hazmat suit.
>Nobody is afraid of gays, unless they're in the military, and the guy next to him just got shot and his blood spattered all over his face, since about 156,000 people who have HIV in the US are unaware of it.
Where the fuck does this stupid myth come from? HIV doesn't survive long at all outside the human body. If EMTs would have to wear hazmat suits to deal with HIV-infected people, picking up tweaking junkies would become a hell of a lot more expensive. Medical-grade gloves and not rolling around in fresh bodily fluids from an infected person suffice.
You're retarded if you perpetrate this myth.

>I can't handle change its so scary!!!!
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE!!

Dude you can just ignore them you insecure cunt, no one is making you live with or become a trannie.

Yes? Of course, it's fucking terrifying

The problem is that the seeds of rationalizing this have already been planted. If you "really are" whatever gender you want to be, you have no responsibility to tell your partner you were born a man, because the concept doesn't apply.

The thing with these SJW transsexual lunatics is that they don't want to assume the identity of a woman, they want to assume the identity of a transsexual and then perform the usual victimhood rites and go on a loud crusade against their oppressors.

>SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!!
>If I hate them like an edgy 13 year old I can repress that night!!! IT WAS ONLY ONCE!

>mfw the technology will get so efficient people will become "switches" they'll be male one day and female the next, then male for a week and female for a month.
>mfw people will almost certainly actually do this

I just think the technology seems primitive in general and am concerned with the saftey of fellow humans tbqh but i do think we will eventually have the tech to make everything work and look right.

However i do not think kids should be able to make this choice.

Who best "girl" here?

>Yes? Of course, it's fucking terrifying
Why? I'm honestly not even pro-tranny, I just don't understand the anxiety people have about this. Unless they're getting some kind of federal funding for their surgery I just don't see how it negatively impacts anyone else.

>Dude you can just ignore them you insecure cunt
No you can't. They're all over the news. The internet. Everywhere.

If you refuse to call one by their preferred pronouns, suddenly you're a transphobic biggot.

How will we make people taller and shorter though? and hands bigger and smaller?

I feel like we are still decades away

But you can't tell at all, and I'm assuming you like/love your partner so what's the problem?

inb4
>muh god tho

>Why?
Not that guy, but you'd be okay with fucking a dude as long as he had the body of a girl?

Because that's fucking weird.

Why are you talking to trannies then you fucking faggot? Jesus it's not that hard, leave them be and they'll leave you be

>When technology advances to the point where gender re-assignment surgery is effective enough that a layman literally can't tell the trans-person wasn't born that way

By that time I'm sure the "consensus" will have been overturned, and they'll start looking at alternative forms of treatment like CBT mixed with anti-psychotics

I mean the fact that even now something like ~80% of post-op trannies can't orgasm says a lot for the state of the surgery

>However i do not think kids should be able to make this choice.
I agree with this, and I think parents pumping their young children with hormones and getting them surgery is the most troubling thing about this. How can a child really understand the consequences of this decision?

Ridiculous.

People used to use other words. Sinful. Wicked. Evil. Immoral. It's what degenerate means. Debased. Corrupt. Degraded. Debauched. Reprobate. Regress. Decline. Etc.

Then libtards with their postmodernism and moral relativism and atheism came up with "problematic."

It's a debate about morality (or lack thereof).

Conservatives say trannies are degenerate (because they are).

Liberals says "Nuh uh! That's just like, your opinion, man! We cannot judge! Why don't you recognize their make-believe 'gender identity' that is unfalsifable and therefore unscientific?"

People are free to believe what they want. But others are free point out when those beliefs are insane.

People have free speech. Which also means people are free to criticize.

Not all beliefs are valid. Not all opinions are valid. Beliefs do not have to correspond to reality. When beliefs don't correspond to reality, they should be called out, especially if they lead to some harm.

A man is free to believe he's s woman. But his belief does not make it so.

What was funny?

what is the problem if you can't see that they used to be a man?

>literally the notion being discussed was that it was advanced enough that you would never be able to tell
>Your partner whom you love is still your partner
>Suddenly it's all shockingly different

So you're just super insecure about your sexuality or what?
Dude guess what I had blonde hair when I was a kid!!! :o

Well I'm gay so I'm naturally not really going to see eye-to-eye with you on this, but I'm trying to understand.

>trannies are degenerate (which they are)
>[citation needed]

Here comes some ridiculous and fanatical religious scripture as an objective reference, oh boy.

>The trannies wanna fuck me!!
>Literally no one else does, and I have complete agency over my sexual actions, but I swear the trannies wanna fuck me and I'm scared! :/

That's just before they start hormones or start to "transition" (which doesn't actually happen).

But they can live in their delusions for much longer before that, and have other people encourage their delusions.

Men's and women's brains are different. Just because a man may have a woman's body doesn't mean he's not a man.

>was that it was advanced enough that you would never be able to tell

Which will probably never happen, so it's a pointless hypothetical

> I just don't understand the anxiety people have about this.

I really, REALLY do not want to sex with a man. I don't care how many hormones you take or how good the surgery was, it's still a man.

Meanwhile, you have the entire raft of progressive politics calling you a bigot for thinking this.

The anxiety is based on the legitimate fear that you will get tricked into sex with a man, then have no recourse for complaint, being told to be a good progressive and play along with it

iIt is a bleak and horrible future

their brain makes you gay?

What would be the appropriate age to allow it?

Their arguement is it is easier to transition before puberty so,maybe around 16/17 would be a good middle ground,it still seems kinda young to be making a life altering choice though.

No, it's false advertising.

A tranny is the embodiment of false advertising. And most don't "pass" anyway.