Large public events such as theme parks and fireworks displays are simply the best place for a guy to grab some teenage...

Large public events such as theme parks and fireworks displays are simply the best place for a guy to grab some teenage ass. With leggings especially popular it's easier than ever to let your hands roam whilst walking through a crowd. I attended a theme park halloween party and walked past the same girl 5 times brushing my hand against her then finally grabbing her ass up her skirt before being lost in the crowd. Anyone else do this? Also public groping thread.

nobody else does this??

??

I can never do this in a group it always feelseems obvious and I chicken out.

However on multiple occasions me and a few friends have run up to a girl and slapped them as hard as possible and ran

I Should elaborate we slap their asses.

much needed clarification

It sounded wrong, like I was bitch slapping people as hard as possible

Lol like slapping her ass isn't wrong? That's sexual assault bro

thats fucking rape

i do this

No it's not buddy.

Not slapping though, unless she is down

Tell me more about the upskirt. Shit like this gets me off so hard.

dude it is

Slapping someone on the ass isn't rape you fucktard. Even if it was it happened years ago, we're sharing stories so stop being a cunt and chill

Used to do this on keggers back in college when i got really drunk but i think everybody noticed. Also used to do other stuff to girls.

I got my dick stroked in public by a guy. He reached into my shorts and stroked it.

youre raping me right now you piece of shit. Get a fucking hold of yourself and chill out, rapist.

Stranger? You were hard? Seems like bullshit

ITT Frotteuristic Disorder

did you like it or nah

>gets sued
>his defence line is "the other 41 times I escaped it!"
>gets sued 41 extra times

friends gf got groped when 17 at a big festival
reported it to cops, went to court, guy went to jail
everyone knew he was a pervert so his jail stay probably wasn't fun

enjoy you little faggots

Yeah it's not, sorry. It is sexual assault though and wrong.

I grope 14yo all the time and i enjoy it m8

have fun getting raped in jail

Thats not what ur mum said last night, cuckboi

fuck off muslim scum

>implying im in jail

Stay mad :^)

Look dude, I get that you're posting a funny meme, lel, but how are you going to argue that point? You can't.

>same fag
Kiddo isnt past your bed time?

Seriously I get soaked thinking about it. Can we get some greentext up in here?

not yet :D
the good thing about people like you is that you all think youre smarter than you actually are and you'll slip up at somepoint
enjoy your jailrape

My friend and I used to cycle past chicks slapping asses, groping and dropping chat up lines. We were like 16.

Got to kiss 2 girls and got 1 number which lead to her get a fingering. Good times.

except if you are muslim, I don't think anybody is going to jail for touching someone ass

me too, they never tell

This has to the lest evil shit that floats in here.. and this is were you draw the line?

Ive been to a couple concerts where a woman starts crowed surfing and i just grab at her tits and ass while shes being flung around

Can this be a creepshot thread until we got some stories?

Ill contribute some

drunk teen girls are the best find at a concert. they love to grind up against your cock

No because it's straight up sexual assault. I had some faggot repeatedly grab my ass at a party when I was much younger and I know what it feels like to be on the other end of it.
You're a fucking asshole and a creep.

Thanks for giving feminazis all the ammk they need to promote their shit agenda.
A couple of apes running around ruining it for everyone.

I'd rather just fuck my gf. What's the point of just touching a girl's ass if you can't go all the way?