If your GIF makes me kek you will have good luck for three days...

If your GIF makes me kek you will have good luck for three days, if you post a banana your mother will be gang raped by a hoard of nigs

Get out newfag

There are no niggers in my country, fuck you.

North poll?

Well buckle up buckaroo they are on the way now.

Well you just let in a hoard to wreck your country and your mom soooo yeah

(OP) kek

Thank you, OP. The luck you have given me will not be in vain.

ehhh i never really liked her

(OP) kek...those fuckin squirrels man

>Creates thread requesting funny gifs
> Doesn't post gif

(OP) kek...life will find a way

Trips get

Request being the key word, now just enjoy the show bruh

(OP)

(OP) that's so fuckin wrong...keked a little

Tabitha, the white housecat was sound asleep in a light afternoon snooze in her undies, a light blue set of panties and a bra. She shifted on her side ever so slightly, moaning a bit under the soft bedsheets when she heard the door open, barely conscious to the fact. She’d been having one of those strange, silly, foggy dreams, this one about a picnic with her family that she forgot to wear a top to, and she squirmed gently in bed at her mother’s disapproval.

As her mother berated her for being so careless and embarrassing, she soon would notice a distinct change in the air quality, as the relatively fresh air of the picnic was suddenly replaced by the unmistakable odor of BO, and not just any BO, but a formidable BO she knew all too well, belonging to her doggy roommate Elise. This had the effect of smelling salts on her, ripping her from the picnic and her complaining mom to the reality of her dorm room, and of her nose being nestled in the armpit on one seriously rude golden retriever.

“Mmnnph..” She whined softly as she squirmed and opened her deep green eyes drowsily, before closing them tightly again. “That is SO funky. You’re gross.” She complains lightheartedly, trying to push the doggy girl away. The sweaty golden retriever in the softball uniform laughed a bit naughtily and didn’t let up, grind her sweaty armpit relentlessly into her roomie’s nose. “You smell that? That’s the smell of VICTORY.” She boasted, in a good mood.

Tabitha choked down the musty, cheesy pit fumes with a hot blush under her white fur. It was the only air available to her. “..Oh…you won? N-Nice…wh-what was the sc-score?” She managed to get out blushing and squirming under the covers, a bit moist in her light blue underwear. Elise was wagging, she heard the familiar back and forth swish even from underneath her. The canine grinned and played with the base of her roomie’s tail, which elicited a soft shudder from the feline.

(OP) kek

Fair enough

(OP) kek

............................. Autism lvl 1000%

Yay! Good luck for three days! :)
Thank you, Sir.

You earned it champ